剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
如果你在跟她合谋拉总统下台
It is if you were conspiring with her
就关你的事了
to undermine the Presidency.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我知道弗罗斯特博士刚证实了
I understand that Dr. Frost just testified
她和总统在总统办公室进行的
to the contents of a private conversation
私人谈话内容
her and the President had in the Oval Office.
她在其中提到了你
A conversation she related to you.
这场听证会不是没人知道吗
Wow, is there nobody who doesn't know about this hearing?
我想说的是 如果我们起诉弗罗斯特博士
My point is, if we make a case against Dr. Frost,
而你协助过她袭击白宫
and you aided her attack on the White House,
你就是事后从犯
that makes you an accessory after the fact.
我帮你省点时间吧 汉娜·威尔士探员
Let me save you some time, Agent Hannah Wells.
你提到的那场对话
The conversation that you allude to
我已通过这封匿名信得知
was brought to my attention through this anonymous letter.
我没有共谋 我没做错什么
I did not co-conspire. I did nothing wrong.
我只是收到了内♥幕♥消息
I just merely received a tip.
-内♥幕♥消息 -没错
- A tip? - A tip.
你知道什么是内♥幕♥消息[尖端]吧
You know what a tip is, don't you?
就是白宫
It's the part of the iceberg
即将撞上的冰山那部分
that this White House is about to slam into.
总统绝不会签名
The President will never sign this.
他会的 里拉 因为你老板没时间了
Yes, he will, Lyor, because time's up for your boss.
-你说什么 -总统肩上有压力
- I'm sorry? - This President's under duress.
我们没有
We are not.
所以我们明天必须能直视选民双眼
So we have to be able to look our constituents
解释我们为何向不再是可行搭档的人
in the eye tomorrow and explain why we made concessions
作出了让步
with someone who is no longer a viable partner.
"不再是可行搭档"是什么意思
What do you mean, "No longer viable"?
这就是协议 艾米丽 最终协议
This is the deal, Emily. The final deal.
我想总统明白最终是什么意思
And I think this President understands the concept of finality.
我们等待他的答复
We'll be waiting for his answer.
他们知道听证会的事了
They know about the hearing.
对
Yep.
白宫曾有过的筹码都化为乌有
Any leverage the White House had just went up in smoke.
颠倒一下
Yeah, if you just inverse those,
看那些数字是什么样
let's see what those numbers look like. Yeah.
然后你需要把这个...
And then you're gonna need to take that one --
下一个是什么
So, what's next?
你说什么
Excuse me?
宇航局 电网 总统心理治疗记录
NASA. The power grid. The President's therapy tapes.
-你下一个目标是什么 -我们认识吗
- What's your next target? - Do I know you?
我是联调局的汉娜·威尔士
I'm Hannah Wells. FBI.
我不知道你在说什么 威尔士探员
I have no idea what you're talking about, Agent Wells.
但我是柯克曼总统的好友
But I'm a close friend of President Kirkman's.
是啊 你是他好友
Yeah, you're a close friend.
你想破坏他的政♥府♥
You're trying to undermine his entire administration.
-朋友会这么做吗 -什么
- Is that what friends do? - What?
你不仅是破坏者 弗罗斯特博士
You are not just a saboteur, Dr. Frost.
你还是杀人凶手 你的手下找错人了
You are a murderer. And your henchmen got the wrong guy.
你不知道自己在跟谁说话
You have no idea who you're talking to.
-我很清楚... -让我告诉你
- I know exactly -- - So, let me enlighten you.
我是言出必行的人
I'm someone who keeps her promises.
如果你再当众诋毁我
And if you ever slander me in public again,
我保证这是你最后一次
I promise you this will be your last act
为政♥府♥或任何人工作
working for the government or anyone else.
显然 白宫很清楚预算的最后期限
Yes, obviously, the White House is aware of the budget deadline,
我们正积极与领导层合作
and we're working diligently with the leadership
解决我们的分歧
to resolve our differences.
这么说你有信心避免政♥府♥停摆
So then you're confident of avoiding a shutdown?
非常有信心 加里·李
Very confident. Gary Lee.
我非常有信心
I'm very confident the world
世界会在我们周围分崩离析
is gonna come crashing down around us.
还是别那么说
Maybe don't say that.
你知道尼克松在任期最后一天做了什么
You know what Nixon did on his last day in office?
他没有让政♥府♥垮台
He didn't shut the government down.
而是理了个发 感谢了他的员工
He got a haircut, okay? He thanked his staff.
尼克松当时已经名誉扫地了
Nixon's goose was already cooked.
但我们是眼看着总统被人拔毛啊
Our guy is getting plucked in front of our eyes.
我们还在这儿跟没事人一样
And yet, here we are, the hunky-dory brigade.
但我们不达目的决不罢休
And we carry on until we're carried out.
这是我们需要做的
That's what we do here.
没错小艾 我懂 我也很支持
Yes, Em, I get that. And I'm down.
但我们在这里腹背受敌
But, you know, it's, like Custer's last stand around here.
这是为了我们所有人
For all of us.
我还要出庭作证 但我又不能保持沉默
Look, I have to testify, and I can't take the Fifth.
要是问到我让恰克违法
If I'm asked about telling Chuck to break the law
-来保护总统的事... -你打算怎么办
- to protect the President -- - What are you gonna do?
只能面对现实 这是当务之急
Face the music. That's the order of business today.
直到乐队停止演奏
'Til the band stops playing.
罗迪斯女士 你对总统忠诚吗
Ms. Rhodes, are you loyal to the President?
当然
Of course.
你听从他的指令
And you follow his directives?
我是他的幕僚长 我负责执行这些指令
I'm his Chief of Staff. I carry them out.
那我们就谈谈你是怎么执行的
Let's talk about how you do that.
总统理应得到一点点忠诚度
The President deserves a modicum of loyalty.
你把证据洗白了
You laundered evidence.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
泄漏消息来反对泄漏消息的人
Leaking to make a case against a leaker.
你看出其中的讽刺意味了吗
You don't see the irony?
你没看到大局 肯德拉
You're missing the big picture here, Kendra.
我们的总统在外面受伤流血 他需要我们的帮助
Our guy is out there bleeding and he needs our help.
如果我们受到程序细节的约束...
If we get hemmed in by procedural niceties --
约束 程序细节
Hemmed in? Procedural niceties?
我想看不清大局的人不是我
I don't think I'm the one missing the big picture here.
看来总统对忠诚度很痴迷啊
Well, the President is obsessed with loyalty.
他不是痴迷
He's not obsessed.
太过投入
Preoccupied?
总统是个非常忠诚的人
The President is a very loyal man.
他希望别人也能对他忠诚
He expects it in return.
你也听从他的指令对吗
And you follow his directives, right?
对 我说过了
Yes, I said that.
如果你也专注于忠诚度这件事
Well, if you're preoccupied with loyalty
并且听从总统说的话
and you listen to what the President says,
那他肯定也把一门心思放在了忠诚度上 对吧
then the preoccupation must be his, am I right?
罗迪斯女士
Ms. Rhodes?
你知道白宫雇员不该做什么吗
You know what White House employees can't do?
在公共场合贸然与普通公民攀谈并且诋毁他们
Accost private citizens in public places and defame them.
你就一点都不懂是吗
You're not getting any of this, are you?
汉娜 我在总统面前力挺你
Hannah, I vouched for you. To the President.
我可是冒着生命危险 你到底在想些什么
I put my neck on the line! What the hell were you thinking?
他们都死了 亚伦
They're all dead, Aaron.
谁
Who?
斯科特·惠勒 杰森·亚特伍德
Scott Wheeler. Jason Atwood.
约翰·法索 达米安·瑞内特
John Foerstel. Damian Rennett.
跟我走得很近的人都死了
Everyone who gets close to me dies.
是啊
Yeah.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我是不会让安德烈娅·弗罗斯特的计谋得逞的
I'm not gonna let Andrea Frost get away with this.
绝不会
I won't let her.
我要把你撤出黑客案的调查 汉娜
I'm pulling you from the hack investigation, Hannah.
我必须这么做 你做得够多了
I have to. You've done enough.
怎么样
What do you say?
不好说 肯德拉很棒 但韦斯特也绝非善茬
It's touch and go. Kendra's great. But so is West.
我觉得我没帮到忙
Yeah, I-I don't think I helped the cause.
我也是
I don't think I did, either.
那是你的糖尿病人餐吗
Is that the, um, Type 2 diabetes diet?
我是想着 要是这次真的没戏了
I mean, If everything goes south,
我们随时都可能要卷铺盖走人
I figure, you know, we'll have minutes to leave this building.
我就想带走个不算是大型盗窃的纪念品
I-I wanted a souvenir that wouldn't amount to grand theft.
装糖的研磨瓶
A sugar shaker?
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表