剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
That's Ambassador Dhawan yesterday at a cafe.
而那是你 把他的饮品换掉了
And that's you swapping out his drink
并给他下了毒
and poisoning him.
你疯了吗 那不是我
Are you mad? That's not me.
但好像是你的戒指
Looks like your ring.
是东湖大学的戒指
It's an Eastlake University ring.
许多人都有同款
A lot of people have the same one.
对 但没人像你一样深陷旷日持久的诉讼
Yes, but not people involved in protracted litigation
起因是一棵
over the removal of a giant oak tree
矗立在你家和德万大使家
that straddles the property line
地界线中间的巨大橡树
between your house and Ambassador Dhawan's.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
橡树的根系毁掉了大使家的水管设施
The tree's root system destroyed the ambassador's plumbing.
所以他的房♥子没法卖♥♥
It's why he couldn't sell the house.
除非他把树移走
Unless he got the tree removed.
你的转租公♥司♥ 皇家橡树公♥司♥ 得到了禁砍令
Your loan-out, Royal Oak LLC, got injunctions,
除非德万最终得到法♥院♥命令砍树
until Dhawan finally got a court order to take the tree down.
不坦的新闻一出
And with Bultan in the news,
你觉得现在是杀掉大使的好机会 对不对
you figured now was the time to kill the ambassador, right?
因为会有好几个嫌疑人
Because there'd be multiple suspects.
但到头来 只有一个
But in the end, there was only one.
你的树
Your tree.
你的戒指
Your ring.
你的饮料
Your drink.
你个混♥蛋♥
Your ass.
谢谢 朱莉
Thank you, Julie.
我们刚刚说孩子说到哪儿来着
Where are we at with the kid?
破了德万大使的谋杀案
Solving the murder of Ambassador Dhawan
帮首相减轻压力
relieved the pressure on the Prime Minister.
给他台阶下 让我们能够谈判
Put him in a place where we could negotiate.
-好的 -只不过他办公室
- Okay, good. - Yeah, except his office
刚刚发表声明 说他不愿谈判
just released a statement saying he won't.
为什么 我以为我们用六个月的监禁刑期
Why not? I thought we floated a six-month jail sentence
换取有限钻井权已经算是客气了
in exchange for limited drilling rights.
-竟然谈不下去吗 -没错
- That's a nonstarter? - It is,
因为伊森·韦斯特发怒了
because Ethan West is on a rampage.
美国有线新闻 微软全国广播公♥司♥ 半岛电视台
CNN, MSNBC, Al Jazeera.
他说什么
What the hell's he saying?
他说不坦首相是斯大林
He's saying that the Prime Minister is Stalin.
说你和魔鬼同睡
That, uh, you're in bed with the devil.
两国都贪腐严重
That both countries are corrupt.
让那个王八蛋过来 我要和他谈
Get the son of a bitch in here. I need to talk to him.
要是有必要就逮捕他
Arrest him if you have to.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
韦斯特先生 对手和敌人是有区别的
Mr. West, there's a difference between an adversary and an enemy.
从你破坏我的谈判起 就越界了
When you sabotaged my negotiation, you crossed the line.
只不过这么做对马修·詹宁斯最有利
I was just trying to do what's best for Matthew Jennings.
因为你和你的越界行为
Well, thanks to you -- and your overreach --
他现在面临二十年刑期了
he's now looking at 20 years.
我不明白你一开始为什么
I couldn't figure out why you became involved
要掺和这个案子
in this case in the first place,
所以让手下去调查
so I had my people look into it.
他们给我看了这份档案
They brought me this file.
你为什么不告诉我你认识他姑姑
Why didn't you tell me that you knew the young man's aunt?
你和艾莉·詹宁斯是大学同学 对不对
You went to college with Allie Jennings, is that correct?
对
Yes.
她于1988年被杀
And she was murdered in 1988.
对
Yes.
跟你有什么关系
What does that have to do with you?
关系很大
Everything.
那晚 本来我应该和艾莉一起去喝酒
I was supposed to meet Allie that night for a drink.
但我
But I-I...
我有事耽误了
I got sidetracked.
放了她鸽子
And I stood her up.
档案说她的尸体在酒吧外被发现 是被捅死的
The file said she was found stabbed to death outside a bar.
直到早上
Until in the morning.
她一直在等我
Waiting for me.
她姐姐并不知道我们之间的事
Her sister didn't -- didn't know about the connection.
但我听说这案子之后 我联♥系♥了她姐姐
But I-I-I heard about the case and I reached out.
所以你想拿这些来做补偿
So this is your effort to make some kind of amends.
克里斯汀·詹宁斯的妹妹之死是我的错
What happened to Kristin Jennings' sister is my fault.
不是的
No, it isn't.
就是我的问题
Yeah, it is.
所以我现在才想帮她的儿子回来
And it's why I want to get her son back.
不要一年 不要半年
Not in a year. Not in six months.
不要一周 要今天之内搞定
Not in a week. Today.
韦斯特先生 你所做的可是帮倒忙啊
Mr. West, all you're doing right now is getting in the way.
如果你真想帮詹宁斯
If you want to help the Jennings,
你真想帮助那年轻小伙
you want to help that young man,
你要跟我合作
you need to work with me.
又有投诉
Another complaint?
是的 投诉他报复性解雇
Yes. One. For retaliatory dismissal.
签了份保密协议然后♥庭♥外和解了
It was settled out with a confidentiality agreement.
但这还是会暴露的 对吗
But it can still come to light, right?
不太可能 这是地下的事
It's unlikely. This is subterranean.
太保密了
It's core-of-the-earth stuff.
司法部也不会找到
Judiciary will not trip to it.
原告是谁
Who was the complainant?
一个26岁的律师助手 叫简·昆西
A 26-year-old paralegal named Jane Quincy.
两个法律诉讼和几十年的实践也不是干白的
But two lawsuits and decades of practice isn't disqualifying.
当你在法律界工作
When you work - in the legal profession,
那些跟你有点头之交的人都不怎么好对付啊
the people you rub shoulders with tend to be a little litigious.
听着 他会顺利通过审查的
Look, he'll sail through confirmation.
但最终由你决定
But it's your call.
我会跟他说的
I'll tell him.
谢了
Thanks.
肯德拉
Kendra.
很抱歉我没能赶回去白宫
I'm so sorry I couldn't get back to the White House.
今天忙疯了
It's been a crazy day.
没关系
No problem.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Please. - Thanks.
我查了下特区巡回法庭的
So, I've been looking at the D.C. Circuit's docket
接下来的日程安排
for the upcoming calendar.
你说得没错 有很多重要的案子
You're right... so many crucial cases.
你们的饮料
And your drinks.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我帮你点了杯法兰西75
I got you a French 75.
我都没喝过了 自从...
I haven't had one of these since --
博伊西之后吗
Boise, right?
我以为今晚是庆功宴呢
I thought this was a night for celebration.
总统先生 我长话短说
Mr. President, I will keep this short.
韦斯特先生羞辱了我
Mr. West has humiliated me.
搞得我像是在跟杀了我们大使的
Made me look like I'm colluding
国家同流合污串通一气
with a country that kills our ambassadors.
他也没做多少合我意的事
Well, he hasn't done me many favors, either.
先生 我希望你知道我与他无关
Sir, I need you to know I had nothing to do with that.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
因为现在我们有了新的目标
Because now we have a new deal.
不坦要拥有普鲁群岛的自♥由♥开♥发♥权
Bultan gets unrestricted exploration rights on the Pulu Islands.
不共享利益 也不接受制裁
No profit sharing. And no sanctions.
如果我不同意呢
And if I don't agree with that?
马修·詹宁斯就要坐二十年牢
Matthew Jennings does 20 years.
我就担心你要这么说
I was afraid you were gonna say that.
我想韦斯特先生在这个问题上有不同的见解
I believe that Mr. West has a different perspective on the issue.
你好 总理先生
Hi, Mr. Prime Minister.
他发现了普鲁群岛有些不寻常的地方
He has discovered something unusual in the Pulu Island habitat.
你毁了它
You've destroyed it --
露天开采 倾倒垃圾 空气污染
strip-mining, dumping, air pollution.
韦斯特先生恰好是一位
Mr. West also happens to be one of the world's
世界著名的有毒物质侵权方面的律师
most renowned toxic-tort lawyers.
他打算向所有的国际法庭
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表