剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
It's become one of the most profitable
最赚钱的综合开♥发♥项目之一
mixed-use developments in the country.
对环境是无害的
It's environmentally sound.
符合审美观
It's aesthetically pleasing.
那些供居民重新迁移的房♥子呢
What about the housing that the residents were relocated to?
可惜 那个社区的情况不太好
Unfortunately, that neighborhood hasn't fared quite as well.
中下层阶级 失业率高
Lower middle-class. High unemployment.
以前的委托人奥尔顿·普拉斯特和这还有关系吗
Is our old client Alton Prast still involved?
有的
Oh, yeah.
奥尔顿会比玛土撒拉还长寿
Alton will outlive Methuselah.
传说中的血族 均为长寿者
他正在准备开建第二阶段
He's building Phase II.
我一直觉得他是个通情达理的人
Well, he always struck me as a reasonable man.
如果我们能把他和莱茜·卡曾斯聚在一起
What if we got him and Lacey Cousins together,
促成一些协议呢
hammered out a deal?
我去安排
I'll set it up.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说特雷来了白宫
I hear Trey's in the building.
是的
Yeah.
我能否和他边聊边吃饭喝酒呢
Well, think I could talk him into beer and wings?
已经很久了
It's been a long time.
我想如果你愿意买♥♥单的话
I think if you're wiling to foot the bill,
也许你就能说服他做任何事
you could probably talk him into anything.
商务卡就是拿来这么用的
That's what the corporate card is for.
我已经派团队每天24小时调查监狱黑客事件
I've had a team working on the prison hacks 24/7.
约翰·埃德加·胡佛联调局大楼
我们扫描过监狱主机的操作系统
We scanned the prison mainframe's OS,
已证实他们的系统遭到黑客入侵
confirmed that their system had been hacked.
我来猜猜
Yeah, let me guess --
与宇航局和俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航黑客事件的手法相同
The same signature as our NASA and Roscosmos hacks.
-是的 -嵌入代码为06231912
- Yes. - Embedded code -- 06231912.
-是什么意思 -不知道
- W-Which means what? - No clue.
有可能是暗号♥ 有可能是随机生成的数字
Could be a-a cipher, a randomly generated number,
有可能是多项式的人为现象
a polynomial artifact.
但最重要的问题是
But the headline question is,
为什么有人会同时以火箭和监狱为目标呢
why someone would target both rockets and prisons?
两者有什么联♥系♥
What's the connection?
是国家所为 还是财团所为
Is it a state actor? Is it a consortium?
是什么人或是什么组织在主导这些事
Who or what is behind this?
我已经和你们说了 我不知道
I already told you. I don't know.
我为什么不相信你呢
And why don't I believe you?
为什么我一直在帮忙
Why am I still wearing an ankle bracelet
却还戴着脚铐呢
when I've been helping?
要么戴着脚铐 要么因间谍罪做三十年牢
It's either that or a 30-year term for espionage.
你要选一个吗
You wanna take your pick?
她说得对
You know, she's right.
如果你不想坐牢
You're gonna have to pony up with something
就要给我们提供一些信息
if you want to stay out of prison.
瓦莱里娅·波丽斯可娃
Valeria Poriskova.
她是什么人
Who's she?
是我在俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥的联络人
My handler at the Russian Embassy.
她曾一直负责我的黑客调查行动
She was running my hacking investigation.
我相信她现在还在负责
I'm sure she's still is.
也许她会愿意共享资源
Maybe she'd be willing to pool resources.
你最后一次联♥系♥她是什么时候
When's the last time you contacted her?
三个月前
Three months ago.
就在你开枪打我之前
Just before you shot me.
但是之后没有联♥系♥了吗
But not since?
没有 俄♥罗♥斯♥人以为我死了 记得吗
No. The Russians think I'm dead, remember?
看来所有的人都低估了你的复生力 达米安
Seems that everyone is underestimating your resilience, Damian.
我和瓦莱里娅非常熟 我简单和你们说一下
I know Valeria really well. I'll brief you.
我们都有一份档案
We have a dossier.
我所知道关于她的一些事
Well, there's stuff about her
那份档案里是没有记录的
that won't be in the dossier that I know.
谢谢 但是在我知道我要吃什么之前
Thank you, but I'd rather not get fed
我宁愿不吃
before I know what I'm eating.
如果我们有更多的问题 我们知道上哪找你
We have more questions, we know where to find you.
每天我都更喜欢你一点
You know, I'm liking you more each day.
波丽斯可娃小姐
Ms. Poriskova?
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
是什么事
What is this about?
我的政♥府♥想和你共享情报
My government would like to pool intelligence.
我不知道你是什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
我是文化专员
I am a cultural attaché.
那我还是英国女王呢
Yeah, and I'm the Queen of England.
听着
Look.
我们政♥府♥已经瞄准了同一个黑客
Our governments have been targets of the same hacker.
我们曾经携手拯救了那些宇航员
We worked together to save the astronauts,
但是我们共同的敌人还尚未抓获
but our common enemy is still out there.
他的目标包括美国和俄♥罗♥斯♥
And his targets include the United States and Russia.
我对黑客调查毫不知情
I don't know about any hacking investigation.
达米安·瑞内特可不是这么说的
That's not what Damian Rennett says.
我知道你一直是他的联络人
And I know you've been running him.
这么说是真的
So it is true, then.
那个叛徒没死
The traitor is not dead.
我来不是要找你谈达米安的事
Well, I'm not here to talk about Damian.
我来是要找你谈黑客的事
I'm here to talk about the hack.
那就说吧
So talk.
我在美国国土拥有你所没有的
I can take investigational liberties on American soil
调查特权
that you can't.
把你们掌握的资料给我 我们一起抓他吧
So show me what you've have, and let's nail this guy.
你想继续合作
You want us to continue cooperating,
我们很乐意
we are happy to.
先把达米安交给我们
Right after you return Damian to us.
对不起 这是不可能的
I'm sorry, that's not gonna happen.
那我们就没什么好谈的
Then we have nothing to talk about.
我们把他交给你们
We return him to you,
我们需要在最高程度上
we need assurance at the highest level
确保俄♥罗♥斯♥不会找他秋后算账
that Russia's not going to liquidate him.
他还能充当我们的共同资源
That he can still function as a joint resource.
如果你们的间谍在克里姆林宫寻求庇护
Would your government give such assurances
你的政♥府♥会做出这样的保证吗
if one of your spies sought refuge at the Kremlin?
会的
Yes.
如果间谍手上掌握着能帮助两国的资料
If that spy had knowledge that would help both countries.
达米安掌握的资料是属于我们的
The knowledge that Damian has belongs to us.
他的人也是
As he does.
你们只是在借用他
You are only borrowing him.
但是租约很快就会结束了
But that lease will soon be up.
如果他遭遇了不测 你们会后悔的
If anything happens to him, you will regret it.
我猜你了解后悔的滋味
I imagine you know something about regret.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他会连累你们的
He will compromise you.
就像他连累我一样
Just like he compromised me.
奥尔顿 简单地说 我提议进行土地交换
Alton, in short, I'm proposing a land swap --
另选一块联邦土地
a parcel of federal land
与目前的发展水平非常接近
that is very close to the current development.
但那既不相连 也不在高速公路附近
But not contiguous and not near the highway.
我知道这个要求有点过分
I realize it's a big ask.
但如果我的族人无家可归
But if my people are uprooted,
我们就会失去祖先的土地和遗产
we lose our ancestral land and our heritage.
我对你的困境感到遗憾
And I'm sorry for your plight,
但是我不能答应
but the answer is no.
奥尔顿 拜托了
Alton, please.
这场斗争发生在十♥八♥年♥前
The time for this fight was 18 years ago.
我已过世的父亲雅各布 当时身为部落长
And my late father, Jacob, was the tribal chairman then.
他已经老了 无法反抗
He was old. Opposition was beyond him.
但我不会
But it's not beyond me.
是法律限制了你
The law is.
总统先生 你是一名优秀的建筑师
Mr. President, you were a great architect.
因为你的努力 创造了成千上万的岗位
This development of yours has created thousands of jobs.
给我国经济注入了百万活力
It's added millions to the economy.
这是一件...我们俩都应该深感自豪的事
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表