剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
So, that'd be just like a weird hobby.
没有政♥治♥迫♥害♥奇怪
Not as weird as a political witch hunt.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你要是知道我哥哥都经历了什么
If you knew what my brother had been through,
他是哪种人
the type of man he is,
你就不会想让他下台了
you wouldn't be trying to bring him down.
而是会给他颁一个奖章
You'd be giving him a medal.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
这是你要的文件 韦斯特先生
I have the documents you wanted, Mr. West.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Good. Thanks.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
刚刚那是总统的弟弟
That's the President's brother.
他是个敢说敢做的人
He's a stand-up guy.
我们当初说好的不是这样的 参议员
This isn't what we agreed to, Senator.
我们都达成协议了
We had a deal.
协议我们会遵守
Which we're honoring by fully funding
我们会以60亿美金全资支持您提出的医学研究
the medical research you advocate -- $6 billion.
但这60亿你们要从
Which you're offsetting by eliminating $6 billion
医疗补助计划的生活成本中扣
in cost-of-living increases to Medicaid.
也就是说如果我们发明了能拯救生命的新药
Meaning that if we were to ever discover new life-saving medication,
大部分美国人都会没钱买♥♥
most Americans couldn't afford it.
总统先生 钱不是凭空生出来的
Sir, we can't squeeze blood from a stone.
总得从某个地方拨
We got to give somewhere.
那么你们两党强塞进预算里的
How about the billions of dollars of pork
几十亿美金的猪肉又算什么呢
your two parties have jammed into the budget.
如果你指的是为了让预算案通过
If you're referring to the reasoned compromises
而作出的合理让步的话
that have gotten this budget the votes to pass --
我们无法照顾好生病的人
There's absolutely nothing reasonable
这一点绝对是不合理的
about our failure to care for our sick.
我不会签字
I'm not signing it.
您的一票否决会让政♥府♥关门 总统先生
Your veto would shut down the government, sir.
你们想避免政♥府♥停摆 就遵从原始协议
You want to avoid a government shutdown, honor the deal.
否则就请出去吧
Or there's the door.
告辞
Sir.
总统先生 现在不是打强硬牌的时候
Sir, now may not be the time for hardball.
她说得没错 我们在半夜之前必须解决这件事
She's right. We have 'til midnight to get this sorted out.
先通过预算案 然后再解决医学研究资金
Get the budget funded, then we can tackle medical research.
我不会让他们逼我在
I'm not gonna be forced into making a choice
医学创新和平价医疗之间做出选择的
between medical innovation and access to medical care.
我不会让它成为我的遗产
That will not be my legacy.
的确不会 你的遗产将会是
Nope. It'll be hitting the self-destruct button
在下台之前按下自毁按钮
right before getting dragged out of office.
达克斯 非常感谢你能来
Dax, thank you so much for coming.
很高兴见到你 老兄
It's great to see you, man.
我也是 汤姆 但我想你突然召唤我来
Always, Tom. But, I'm assuming the suddenness of my summons
意味着这并不是私人会面
means this isn't strictly personal.
我很希望是 但恐怕你是对的 请坐
Well, I wish it was, but I'm afraid you're right. Please.
你对安德烈娅·弗罗斯特博士了解多少
How well do you know Dr. Andrea Frost?
挺了解的
Pretty well.
科技圈里能有那样一个女人
A woman like that in the tech sphere --
凤毛麟角 绝对让人印象深刻
she's a unicorn. Certainly makes an impression.
我请你来
I asked you here
是因为你非常擅长评判别人的品格
because I think you're an excellent judge of character.
我需要你帮我判断她的为人
And I need you to judge hers for me.
你觉得她有能力从事破坏活动吗
Do you think she's capable of sabotage?
破坏活动
Sabotage?
黑入政♥府♥和技术中心
Hacking into governmental and technological hubs?
如果你问我的是"她能否做到"
If you're asking me, "Could she do it?"
答案是可以 她非常出色
Yeah, she's brilliant.
如果你问我的是"她会不会这么做"
If you're asking me, "Would she?"
恐怕我问的就是这个
I'm afraid that's what I'm asking.
没有冷酷的个性 是无法成为第一位
You don't get to be the first female tech billionaire
女性科技亿万富翁的
without a ruthless streak.
没错
Yeah.
但网络恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
But cyber-terrorism?
感觉不像是我认识的那个人会做的事
It just doesn't seem to fit the profile of the person I know.
我同意
I agree.
但我们又有多了解别人呢
But how well do we really know anyone?
汤姆 我能问这个跟黑客入侵有关吗
Tom, can I ask if this is related to the hacking --
达克斯 与此事有关的问题恐怕我无法回答
Dax, I'm afraid I can't answer anything about this.
话说
So...
柯克曼继续受到心理治疗记录的影响
你一切都还好吗
How you doing with everything?
除了一半国民都认为我疯了...
Well, besides the fact that half the country thinks I'm crazy...
今年挺不容易的
It's been a hard year.
但我努力挺住
But I'm getting by.
如果你需要喘口气
If you need a breather,
我有一瓶印有你名字的1823年的路易十三
I have a bottle of 1823 Louis XIII with your name on it.
等我有空 我很愿意与你分享它
When I find the time, I'd love to share it with you.
在那之前 我办公室就有一样很酷的东西
Until then, I've got a pretty cool reminder of you
能让我想起你
right here in my office.
这会儿正在批量生产呢
They're rolling off the assembly lines as we speak.
去我那儿 开真车兜兜风
Come by. Take a real one for a spin.
如果我三周后还坐在那个位子上
Well, if I'm still sitting in that chair in three weeks,
我就把这列为首要任务
I'll make it a priority.
你会的 我保证
You will be. I promise.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想传我方下一位证人 弗罗斯特博士
Yeah, I'd like to call my next witness, please. Dr. Frost.
她可是普通公民
She's a private citizen.
根据治疗录音 她对总统的健康情况
She has knowledge of the President's fitness,
有一定了解
as per the tapes.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
弗罗斯特博士
Dr. Frost...
你和总统是亲近的朋友吗
are you and the President close friends?
我们是朋友
We're friends, yes.
他有和你讨论过他的工作吗
Does he ever discuss his job with you?
说真的 我不知道自己能否撑下去了
Honestly, I don't know if I can do this anymore.
有
Yes.
这么说总统向你承认过
So the President confessed doubts to you
他怀疑自己能否胜任这份工作
about his ability to do the job?
弗罗斯特博士
Dr. Frost?
是的
Yes.
总统先生
Mr. President,
你和弗罗斯特博士进行那场对话时
the conversation you had with Dr. Frost,
还有谁在现场
who was in the room with the two of you?
没有人
No one.
那说明她在跟伊森·韦斯特合作
Which means she's cooperating with Ethan West.
不可能 她是被传唤的
No, she was subpoenaed.
来作证 她为什么要主动说出
To testify. Why would she volunteer details
证明你有罪的私人谈话细节
of a private conversation that incriminates you?
汉娜·威尔士给了我一份弗罗斯特博士的档案
Hannah Wells gave me a dossier on Dr. Frost.
我想用来盘问她
I would like to use it to question her.
你想暗示她就是黑客 对吧
You want to suggest that she's the hacker, right?
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
不行 我不允许
No, I won't allow it.
明白了吗
Understood?
明白 总统先生
Yes, sir.
汉娜 我们得谈谈
Hannah, we need to talk.
当时除了弗罗斯特和总统
There was no one else in the Oval
办公室里没有其他人
besides Frost and the President.
总统肯定没有跟韦斯特合作
And the President sure as hell wasn't cooperating with West,
所以是弗罗斯特在搞破坏
which means that Frost is undermining him.
总统说得很清楚 我们不能盘问她
The President was clear. We can't question her.
那弗罗斯特就得逞了
So Frost gets away with it.
除非你能找到可靠的方法证明她有罪
Unless you can find an ironclad way to incriminate her.
韦斯特先生 我是汉娜·威尔士 联调局的
Mr. West, I'm Hannah Wells. FBI.
能谈谈吗
You got a second?
有话快说
I got half a second.
我在调查安德烈娅·弗罗斯特博士
I'm investigating possible criminal conduct
可能存在的犯罪行为
by Dr. Andrea Frost.
不关我的事
It's not my concern.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表