剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
之后 代理局长法索和我
Then-Acting Director Foerstel
认为这是保护她的最好方式
and I believed this was - the best way to protect her.
对你们而言 她就像一把瑞士军刀对吗
She was like a Swiss Army knife to you guys, right?
我是说 你让她给库纳米叛军送钱
I mean, you had her drop off money to rebels in Kunami?
如果你说的"瑞士军刀"
If by a "Swiss Army knife,"
是指她足智多谋 那没错
you mean that she was versatile, yes.
而且是的 我确实让她给库纳米叛军送钱
And yes, I had her deliver funds to rebel forces in Kunami.
并且调查摩斯国务卿声称的障碍
And to investigate Secretary Moss's alleged obstruction --
不不 当时我们处于战争状态中
No, no. - We were in a state of war.
韦斯特先生 你的保密等级不能
Mr. West, you don't have the security clearance
继续此次对话了
to continue this discussion.
据我所知
As I understood it,
你是来这里调查摩斯国务卿干的坏事的
you're here to investigate the wrongdoings of President Moss.
我调查过摩斯国务卿了
Oh, I investigated President Moss.
-然后呢 -我发现他判断失误
- And...? - I found evidence of bad judgment.
自恋 卑鄙
Narcissism. Pettiness.
但这些不是犯罪
But those things aren't crimes.
那他泄露机密的行为呢
And his classified leaks?
我不能仅因为你说他泄密就认定他泄密
I can't prove he leaked just because you said he did.
他泄露机密信息
He leaked classified information
意图破坏我潜在的候选资格
to undermine my potential candidacy.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
通过我员工开展的内部调查
An internal investigation conducted by my staff.
韦斯特先生 动机很重要
Mr. West, motive matters.
是的 确实如此
Yes, it does.
你派汉娜·威尔士去找一个
You deployed Hannah Wells to find dirt
你自知是政敌的人的黑料
on a man you knew was a political opponent.
这百分百不是真的
That is absolutely not true.
她进行了无搜查令的调查
She conducted warrantless searches.
不合法的监控
Unlawful surveillance.
你这到底是在干什么
Where the hell is this going?
我有合理的依据
I have probable cause
来相信你参与了这出犯罪预谋
to believe you were part of a criminal conspiracy.
我必须得告知司法部长我的发现
I'll have to notify the Attorney General of my findings.
好了 没什么好说的了
Okay, - this discussion is over.
除非有白宫的律师出席
And I am not talking with you again
否则我不会再跟你多说一个字了
unless the White House counsel is present.
或许这就是第一件你我都赞同的事了 总统先生
That may be the first thing we agree upon, Mr. President.
我有幸能作为第44任总统
I had the honor of serving this great country
前总统摩斯宣布惊人连任竞选宣言
为这个伟大国家服务
as its 44th president.
从那之后
Since that time,
我们遭遇了领导危急
we have suffered a crisis of leadership.
尽管我并不想重新接管白宫
And though I never intended to run for office again,
但当我的国家需要我 我义不容辞
when my country needs me, I answer the call.
于是今天 我自豪且谦卑地宣布
And so today, I am proud and humbled
前总统摩斯宣布惊人连任竞选宣言
为了这个伟大的国家 我决定作为
to announce my candidacy for the Republican nomination
共和党总统候选人参与竞选
for president of this great nation.
科内留斯·摩斯
Cornelius Moss.
曾经与未来的美国总统
The once and future President of the United States!
摩斯是对的
Moss is right.
我打开了潘多拉的盒子
I opened Pandora's Box.
但我们不知道会出现什么
Well, we don't know what's going to come out of it.
伊森·韦斯特会将他的发现
Ethan West is going to forward his findings
报告给司法部长
to the Attorney General.
目前还不清楚 能以什么罪名
It's not clear that a sitting president
来起诉当前总统
can be indicted for anything.
这不是关键
That's not the point.
一份起诉书将引发一场宪♥政♥危机
An indictment would precipitate a Constitutional crisis.
让你的总统生涯大受影响
And cripple your presidency.
并葬送连任的可能性
And end thoughts of a second term.
假设你有连任的想法
Assuming you had thoughts.
我想让你们所有人为我做件事
I want you all to do something for me.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
回家吧
Go home.
好好睡一觉 因为你们会需要的
Get a good night's sleep, 'cause you're gonna need it.
因为我们会明天第一时间回来
'Cause we're gonna be back here first thing tomorrow.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
为什么
Why, sir?
因为我们有工作要做
'Cause we're gonna do our jobs.
我们会继续工作 直到有人让我们停手
And we're gonna keep doing them until someone makes us stop.
谢谢你们所有人
Thank you. All of you.
-加布·赫里希死了 -什么
- Gabe Herlihy is dead. - What?
他被带到联调局接受问话
He was being brought into the FBI for questioning
一个狙击手射中了他
and a sniper got him.
我们及时调查到了这个枪手的牌照
We got a snatch of - the shooter's license plate.
-车主是弗雷德·亚契 -那个爸爸吗
- Car came back to Fred Archer. -The dad?
我们认为他和米基没有打算让
We don't think he and Mickey were trying to
赫里希得到公正制裁
bring Herlihy to justice.
他们只想把他从证人保护计划中挤出
They were trying to flush him out of witness protection
这样才能杀了他
so they could kill him.
肯德拉 你得接受24小时全方位保护
Kendra, you need to be under 24-hour protection.
你不能回家
You can't go home.
艾米丽
Emily.
姐们儿 你的鞋子比我还要多
Girl, you have more shoes than I do --
艾米丽
Emily!
艾米丽
Emily!
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表