剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Mr. President...
你得看看这个
you need to see this.
本届白宫在担心全球主义
This White House is worried about globalism.
但是我在担心我们的国家
Well, you know, I'm worried about our country.
总统先生 如果你不支持他们
Mr. President, the American worker won't support your agenda
美国工人也不会支持你的议程
if you don't support him.
工会代表 保罗·泽列斯基
美国工人被忽视了吗
告诉泽列斯基先生 如果他继续给我使绊子
You tell Mr. Zalesky if he keeps trying to undercut me,
一定会后悔
he's gonna regret it.
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
你得把工作还给他们
You've got to give them their jobs back.
这才是正理
That's how this works.
你得收回之前做的所有事
You have to roll back everything you've been doing for the past...
该死的剑龙
Damn Stegosaurus.
就是个简单的问卷调查
It's a simple questionnaire.
有十二页
It's 12 pages.
我是不会让白宫的工作人员
I'm not having the White House staff
就一个已定案问题回答十二页问题
answer a 12-page questionnaire about broken pottery.
综合调查的有二十六页
The comprehensive one is 26.
此事已成定论
This is officially a covered event,
就是个意外事故
the result of an accident.
我觉得现在下此结论还为时过早
I think that that conclusion is premature.
那你可以去跟我的老板说
Okay, well, then, you can take it up with my boss.
他就在走廊那头办公室里 椭圆形大办公室
He's in the office down the hall -- the big oval one.
你还好吗
You good?
半好半坏
Oh, semi-good.
你有过那种
You know, you ever get a feeling like you...
你就是不能让任何人高兴的感觉吗
just can't make anyone happy?
说的就是我的童年时光
That would be my childhood.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
这个贸易协定
Yeah, you know, this trade deal --
所有人都在想我是否为他们争取到了各自的最大利益
everyone's wondering if I'm doing enough for their side.
但是我只站在总统这边
The only side I'm on is the President's.
我明白夹在中间的感受
Yeah, I know what it's like to be stuck in the middle.
你想知道什么时候会结束吗
You want to know when that ends?
-什么时候 -永远不会
- When? - Never!
美国境内一共有
6.2 million undocumented Mexican workers
620万非法墨西哥工人 亚伦
in the United States, Aaron.
这是国家紧急状况
It's a national emergency.
我们知道 弗洛里斯参议员
We're aware, Senator Flores,
所以总统才决定和你合作
which is why the President is committed to working with you
让他们的公民之路更加轻松
to ease their path to citizenship.
那为什么在条款里面没有表现出来
Then why is that not reflected in the agreement?
因为关注点应该放在贸易上 这是经济
Because it should focus on trade. I-It's economics.
两者均和人♥民♥紧密相关
Both of which are tied to people.
总统相信人♥民♥
The President believes in people,
也会信守承诺
and he believes in honoring his word,
你有他的保证
which you have.
你签署协议
You endorse this agreement,
白宫会非常感激
the White House will be extremely grateful.
这并不理想
Well, this is not ideal,
但是世上本就没有那么多完美典范
but I suppose very little is in this world.
就是说你会公开支持总统
Meaning you'll come out publicly in support of the President?
我向你保证
You have my word.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
参议员 我可以提点私事吗
Senator...may I address a personal matter?
我不欣赏你指使我表妹
I didn't appreciate you deploying my cousin
在立法事务上干涉我的行为
to manipulate me on a legislative matter.
亚伦 我想你误会了
Um, Aaron, I think you misunderstand.
不 我不觉得是误会
No, no, I don't think I do.
我派纳迪娅到白宫
I sent Nadia to the White House
是因为她是能力出众的助手
because she is a highly prized and capable aide.
恰好和我是亲戚吗
Who happens to be related to me.
用那来作为筹码
Look, trying to leverage that
并不会帮助你打开大门
isn't going to open doors for you, ma'am.
只会关上它们
It's gonna close them.
我丈夫爱着美国
My husband loved America.
他期望有一天能与我和孩子们在此团聚
He hoped to join me and our children here one day.
但我还不是公民
But I'm still not a citizen...
所以他不能
so he couldn't.
格洛丽亚·梅内兹发表公开声明
其丈夫荷西·梅内兹昨日在边境处被杀害
他被他梦想着有天会成为他邻居的人们
He was killed by the people he dreamed one day...
杀害了
would be his neighbors.
我刚和莫雷诺总统办公室通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with President Moreno's office,
他们说他不会干预
and they're saying he won't intervene.
当然不会
Of course not.
他不会把个人的声誉
He can't put his personal prestige on the line
押在这种事上
for something like this.
为什么 我已经押上了我的个人声誉
Why not? I've put mine on the line.
没错 但你四个月后不必参加竞选连任
Yes, but you're not up for re-election in four months.
保罗·泽列斯基那边怎么样
Where are we at with Paul Zalesky?
昨晚我和他打开天窗说了亮话
I had a "Come to Lyor" talk with him last night.
-他不会插手 -暂时不会
- He'll stand down. - For now.
国会拉丁美裔议员团的支持
The Congressional Hispanic Caucus' support
让我们在国内有一席之地
gained us some ground domestically,
但是亚伦提仍然坚持维持原状
but Arronte's still insisting on rollbacks.
如果泽列斯基做出反应
If Zalesky responds,
我们就又回到起点了
we're back where we started again.
这一切都是枪击案引发的 对吧
All of this is happening because of the shooting, right?
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
在人们情绪高涨的时候
It's hard to talk substance
很难去讨论实质性的问题
when emotions are running high.
当然了
Well, of course,
而且现在要讨论的是人员损失
and now there's a human cost to the debate.
同时 在两国边界
Meanwhile, on both sides of the border,
很多家庭难以维持生计
families are struggling to eke out a living.
比如说荷西·梅内兹
Like José Menez.
边界危机
格洛丽亚·梅内兹发表公开声明
其丈夫荷西·梅内兹昨日穿越边境时遇害
我们可以接触他的遗孀
We can reach out to his widow.
没错
Yes.
她是合法的墨西哥裔美国居民
She's a legal U.S. resident from Mexico.
也许她能帮我们建立沟通的桥梁
Maybe she can help us bridge the divide.
这是个好主意
That's actually pretty good.
我们可以不再讨论实质性的问题
We could stop talking substance,
而是从悲剧事件上以人为本出发
put a human face on the tragedy.
合照会向墨西哥显示
Yeah, a photo op would show Mexico
美国关心非法移♥民♥的困境
that America cares about the plight of the undocumented immigrant.
还会软化亚伦提的态度
And it'll soften Arronte up.
他先既往不咎 难民们就会跟随
He blinks first, Labor will fall in line.
他会解除封锁 开放边界
He'd end the blockade, open up the borders,
达成这个协议
and close this deal.
我们试试吧 赛斯 去办吧
Let's try it. Seth, please, set it up.
妈 问你这个问题 我觉得很尴尬
Mom, I-I'm embarrassed to even ask you this,
但这件事我必须解开这个疑团
but it's just something I -- I have to put to bed, okay?
这是伊卡洛斯科技公♥司♥竞标成功的
So, this is a purchase order for helicopters
直升机订购单
that Icarus Astrotech won.
我知道是什么
I know what it is.
有一项指控
Okay, s-so, there's this allegation --
一项很夸张的指控
it's a crazy allegation --
说你帮伊卡洛斯 作为交换...
that you helped Icarus in exchange for --
难以置信我要说出这话 我...
You know, even hearing myself say this out loud, I --
艾丽克斯 你直接问吧
Alex, ask me the question.
你有受贿吗
Did you accept a bribe?
有
Yes.
什么
What?
你已经知道了 不是吗
Oh, you knew that already, right?
我不知道
No, I didn't.
你当时是政♥府♥的秘书
Y-You were a secretary.
可以接触到投标书
With access to the bid specs.
当你作为承包商时
When you're a contractor
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表