剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第二季 第四集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
联调局执行了一场无人机空袭
The FBI conducted a drone strike.
现在我可以确认
I can now confirm
帕特里克·劳埃德已死亡
that Patrick Lloyd has been neutralized.
劳埃德逃了六个月
Lloyd's on the run for six months,
做的最后一件事
and the last thing he does
竟然是在第♥一♥夫♥人♥的母亲家捣乱
is trash the First Lady's mother's house?
他不是在找东西
He wasn't looking for something.
而是给我们留东西
He was leaving us something.
真的有必要这样吗
Is this really necessary?
我们必须审查帕特里克·劳埃德接触过的一切
We have to vet everything that Patrick Lloyd touched.
是我爸的保险单 心脏移植手术
It's the insurance form for my dad's heart transplant.
我们绕到后面去 我在围栏上剪个洞
Let's head around back. I cut a hole in the fence.
汉娜
Hannah!
你想要跟我讲讲你们下班后
Do you guys want to tell me
跑到私人属地干什么吗
what you're doing on private property after hours?
我应该觉得这本证很牛逼吗 威尔士探员
That supposed to impress me, Agent Wells?
不 只是告诉你
No, it's just to show you
我们在进行联邦调查
that we're working a federal investigation
还有我无需回答你任何问题
and that I don't have to answer any of your questions.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的妈妈向一个政♥府♥承建商
The First Lady's mother gives inside info
泄露了内部信息 帮他们赢得订单
to a government contractor in order to win a bid.
所以第♥一♥夫♥人♥的爸爸可以挤进移植名单
So the First Lady's father could move up the transplant list?
-行贿 -这份单是伊卡洛斯哪个员工签的
- A bribe? - And which employee signed this?
埃里克·利特尔
埃里克·利特尔
Eric Little.
埃里克·利特尔
Eric Little.
这就是你的完整陈述
So, this is your complete statement?
对
Yes.
你注意到门开着
You noticed the door had been pushed in.
所以你进到房♥子里面去
You entered the premises
因为你怀疑有罪犯在里面
because you suspected a crime was ongoing.
你就发现了一具尸体 然后你叫了警♥察♥
You found the dead body. You called it in.
没错
That's right.
-你不认识埃里克·利特尔 -对
- And you didn't know Eric Little? - No.
-你之前从没去过他家 -没有
- You'd never been to his house before? - Nope.
那你介意告诉我你去他家附近干什么吗
You mind telling me what you were doing in his neighborhood?
我无权讨论此事
I'm not at liberty to discuss that.
一个仓库着火 你在现场
A warehouse burns down, you're there.
一具尸体被发现 你也在现场
A dead body turns up, you're there.
为什么雷斯顿的所有犯罪现场都有你
Now, why are you at the epicenter of every crime in Reston?
听着 探员
Look, Detective.
你只是在做你的工作
You're just trying to do your job.
我理解
I understand that.
如果我是你 我也会泄气
If I were you, I would be frustrated, too,
但有些事是在你的职责范围之外的
but some things are just above your pay grade.
这招你已经用过一次了 省省吧
You get to play that card once, not twice.
这不是花招 是事实
It's not a card. It's a reality check.
我来教你一招
Well, let me give you one --
无论你在混淆什么事实
whatever you're mixed up in,
你最好是清白的
your hands better be clean,
否则这地方也保护不了你
or even this place can't protect you.
你和我都是旧识了 约翰
You and I go way back, John.
我不知道还可以找谁帮忙
I didn't know who else to turn to.
白宫没人知道吗
So, no one in the White House knows?
权力中心的人没人知道
Well, no one in a position of power.
除非迫不得已 我不想拉响警报
I didn't want to set off any alarm bells unless I had to.
你已经拉响了
You already have.
暂时隐瞒真♥相♥也算吗
By keeping a lid on it?
是你在妨碍警♥察♥调查
By stonewalling a police investigation
政♥府♥承建商被杀案
into the murder of a contractor
这个承建商涉嫌向第♥一♥夫♥人♥的母亲行贿
who allegedly bribed the First Lady's mother?
只是涉嫌 约翰 这是劳埃德啊
Allegedly, John. This is Lloyd.
这是他为了扳倒总统而进行的最后一击
This is his last desperate act to bring down the presidency.
对 但不意味着就没问题
Yeah, it doesn't mean that there's nothing here.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
如果是癌症 必须告诉病人
If it's cancer, you have to tell the patient.
那如果不是呢
But what if it's not?
我需要时间去调查
I need time to -- to dig into this.
我需要时间去证明这是假的 如果我办到了
I need time to disprove this, and if I can do that,
那就没必要把总统牵扯进来
then I don't have to bring the President into the loop.
好 但如果你证明不了
Okay, but if you can't disprove it,
那你就阻碍了调查
you've impeded an investigation.
我别无选择
I don't think I have a better option right now.
听着 如果情况变糟
Look, there may be a way to give yourself some cover
也许有方法可以保护你
so the whole weight of this doesn't fall on you
不让你一人挑此重担
if things go south.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
你想保护总统
You want to protect the President,
那就把白宫顾问拉进来
bring the White House Counsel into the loop.
肯德拉·戴恩斯能帮助总统 对吧
Kendra Daynes has got the President's back, right?
没错
Yes.
没错 但她愿意帮助我吗
Yes, but will she have mine?
去你丫的墨西哥 一群垃圾快快滚
Hell no, Mexico! Your lousy junk has got to go!
拒绝墨西哥廉价货品
美国货车司机堵塞边界进入第六天
Tensions continue to rise on both sides of the border
美国货车司机堵塞边界 第六天
边境紧张局势持续升级
as American truckers enter the sixth day of their blockade.
司机们正在抗♥议♥贸易谈判
The truckers are protesting trade negotiations,
至今已经拖延了两个月
which have dragged on for two months now
毫无突破迹象
without signs of a breakthrough.
来自拉雷多的杰克 正在播送
Jake from Laredo, you're on the air.
墨西哥
受够了墨西哥人抢我们的饭碗
I'm sick and tired of Mexico stealing our jobs
赚我们的钱
and taking our money.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧 卡车大佬们
Give 'em hell, truckers!
这封锁完全是违法的
This blockade is totally illegal!
简直是对所有墨西哥人的种族歧视
It's a racist move against all Mexicans!
显然 白宫方面认为
Apparently, the White House believes
袖手旁观问题就会自行解决
doing nothing will make the problem go away.
他们太离谱了
They couldn't be more wrong.
毫无疑问
Make no mistake about it --
现在这情况就如同炸♥弹♥随时爆发
this situation is a powder keg just waiting to explode.
美国
美国
快走
Move!
是的 大使先生
我同意不该出现这种情况
如我们所说 总统想通过外交途径解决
谢谢
Gracias.
已确认被害司机身份 叫荷西·梅内兹
The slain trucker has been identified as José Menez,
墨西哥籍卡车司机在跨境时被枪杀
是墨西哥人
a Mexican national.
已下令进行尸检
An autopsy has been ordered.
一天之内 超过二十亿美元...
More than $2 billion a day --
这就是封锁所带来的经济损失
that's what the blockade's costing our economy.
目前是一百亿美元 在我们拿下贸易协定前
$10 billion so far, and the meter keeps ticking
还会持续增加
until we get this trade deal done.
亚伦 墨西哥大使怎么说
Aaron, what'd the Mexican ambassador have to say?
我都不想说了 先生
Not a lot I'd like to translate, sir.
墨西哥是我们最重要的贸易伙伴
So, Mexico is our most important trading partner,
而美国人在担心自己的饭碗
Americans are worried about their jobs
若你不保护好他们 定会追究你的责任
and will hold you responsible if you don't protect them,
政♥府♥又需要这贸易协定
and the administration needs this trade deal
来证明我们的国际地位
to prove itself on the international stage.
但枪击事件发生后
But after the shooting, the coordinated blockade
想要解除美国各入境站的封锁只会更难
at every U.S. point of entry's just gonna get harder to break.
跟墨西哥的贸易代表
Where are we at with the Mexican trade rep
还有我们最爱的工会领袖谈得如何
and our favorite union leader?
不太理想 我们会让他们再谈谈
They both walked, but we're trying to get them back to the table.
任务都清楚了
We all know what we need to do.
开始干活吧
Let's get it done.
你让我们帮你们做饭 除草
You want us to cook your food, cut your grass,
带小孩 却不肯公平对待我们
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表