剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Then you went and told them
他们不能踏入大本营
that they can't set foot in the citadel.
他们是有自豪感的 象征对他们来说很重要
They're a proud people. Symbols matter to them.
一旦你冒犯了他们 天哪
And once you offend them, oh, God...
-我没有 -还有你 艾米丽
- I didn't... - And, Emily,
你担心总统
you were worried about the optics
和伊莱亚斯·格兰迪见面
of the President meeting Elias Grandy,
-他会让总统显得软弱 -没错
- that he would make the President look weak... - Exactly.
但是欣然接受评论家让总统显得强大
...but embracing a critic makes the President look strong,
而你想公众知道总统欣然接受
and you want that embrace to be public.
你想告诉全世界他向每一个人抛出了橄榄枝
You want to tell the world this man reaches out to everybody,
甚至是最不友好的评论家
even his fiercest critics.
因为汤姆·柯克曼是所有人的总统
Because Tom Kirkman is everyone's president.
你们认为如何
So, what do you think?
我认为他会发挥重要价值的
I-I think he would be, um, an asset.
是的 他会让你如虎添翼的 长官
Yes. Uh, he'd be a great addition, sir.
应该请他加入
You should bring him aboard.
很好 因为我已经这么做了
Good, 'cause I already have.
不得不老实说 一开始我有点怀疑
I have to be honest, Em, at first, I was a bit skeptical,
但你说得对 他有一套
but you're right -- he's on to something.
鼓舞人心
Inspiration is fundamental
是我们在这栋楼里所做之事的基础
to what we're doing here in this building.
这话讲得漂亮 总统先生
Couldn't put it better, sir.
如果你想在这获得报酬
Well, you're gonna have to try
还得更努力点
if you want to get paid around here.
-欢迎加入 -谢谢
- Welcome aboard. - Thank you.
总统先生 指挥中心需要你去一趟
Mr. President, you're needed in command ops.
发生了突发事件
There's been a development.
起立
Stand up.
大家请坐
Please everybody sit.
什么情况
What have you got?
长官 这是不久前发生的事
Sir, this happened moments ago.
一名乘客携带了氧气滤毒罐登机
An oxygen cannister that was brought on for a passenger
结果不小心被电车轨道的火花点燃
was accidentally ignited by a spark from the tramway.
有多少人受伤
Any fatalities?
只有两人
Just two.
乘客已经撤离飞机
Passengers had already deplaned,
除了在照顾病人的一名医生
except for a doctor who was ministering to a sick man.
请大家听我说两句
Everyone, if I could just have your attention, please.
我只是想花点时间
I-I just wanted to take a moment
感谢大家今天的辛勤工作
and thank you for your hard work today.
我们设法避免了一场国际危机
We managed to avoid an international crisis,
拯救了很多人
and we saved a lot of lives.
但我却没能让所有的人都回家
But I, uh... I didn't get everyone home, though.
你们一些人也许已经知道
As some of you might know already,
我有一位朋友在那架飞机上
I had a friend on that plane --
遇害两人中的其中一位
one of the two people who were killed.
他毕生致力于帮助他人
He dedicated his life to helping other people.
不为名利
Not for fortune or fame,
但是... 因为每当他看到有人受苦
but... because whenever he saw pain,
他就会竭尽全力去减轻痛苦
he would have to do whatever he could to try and ease it.
他对此理想的专注及献身
His focus and commitment to that ideal
将会激励着我余下的一生
will be an inspiration to me for the rest of my life.
你们大家都在为国家做贡献
You have all dedicated yourselves to public service,
服务大约3.26亿美国人
and you serve approximately 326 million Americans,
但是大部分人你们永远也不会见到或是认识
most of whom you'll never meet or ever know.
我们绝对不能变得麻木不仁
It is imperative that we not become numb.
我们服务的人们
The people that we serve,
都有自己的面孔
they... they have faces,
都有家人 希望 梦想
families, hopes and dreams...
和故事
...and stories.
他们是我们的美国同胞
And they are our fellow Americans,
单凭这一点
and by virtue of that bond alone,
就值得我们去牺牲
they are worthy of our sacrifice,
献身其中 为之服务
our commitment, and our service.
我在对自己说 也是在对你们说
I'm talking as much to myself as I am to any of you.
抱歉
I'm sorry, I...
我来是要感谢你们今天出色的工作
I came in here to thank you for your incredible work today,
谢谢大家
so... thank you.
晚安
A-and good night.
哦耶
Booyah.
你已经尽力了
You did your best.
还是不够
My best wasn't good enough.
那是意外
It was an accident.
他只是想帮助他人
He was trying to help someone.
不然 他早就下飞机了
Otherwise, he would have gotten off the plane.
我要打给丽纳
I need to call Rena.
我和她聊过了
I spoke with her,
她希望你知道 拉塞尔一直懂你
and she wanted you to know that Russell understood.
他从来都没生你气
He was never mad at you.
请帮我把电♥话♥接过来
Patch me through, please.
丽纳 我是汤姆
Rena, it's Tom.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表