剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
莫斯科当局的行事宗旨就在于
You know, Moscow's whole modus operandi
避免遭遇公众尴尬
is avoiding the specter of public embarrassment.
你用此事威胁他们
You threatened him with that.
他肯定不高兴
Not a happy man.
我不需要他高兴 我需要他合作
I don't need his happiness. I need his cooperation.
总统先生 指挥中心请您过去
Mr. President, you're wanted in the command office.
谢谢
Thank you.
失陪一下 科内留斯
Excuse me, Cornelius.
立正
Ten-hut!
又怎么了
What the hell is it now?
出现另一处电系统问题 长官
Another electrical problem, sir.
-EATCS崩溃了 -那是什么
- The EATCS has failed. - What is that?
外部主动热控制系统 长官
External active thermal control system, sir.
故障 供水不足
本质上是一种冷却液泵
The coolant pump, essentially.
什么意思
What does that mean?
空间站主冲击模块上
A liquid ammonia coolant loop
附有含液氨的冷却循环
along the station's main thrust
它能将多余的热量
carries waste heat
输送至光电散热板
to the photovoltaic radiator panels.
请讲人话
In English, please.
现在空间站舱内温度已经达到35摄氏度
Cabin temperatures - are already at 98 degrees,
几个小时后会升至近五十度
and they're going to spike to 120 in the next few hours.
那就意味着宇航员们将面临严重的脱水环境
We're talking about - a seriously dehydrated crew
而且没有水源补给
with no access to water.
这意味着死亡
We're talking about a death sentence.
站长 你的情况如何
Commander, what's your status?
控制中心显示 有涡轮机出现阻塞
Mission control says we have a clogged turbine.
很可能是结晶氨导致的
Crystallized ammonia, most likely.
我计划再做一次舱外活动 总统先生
I'm gonna prep for extra-vehicular activity, sir.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
风险太大 采取太空行走是穷途末路了
It's too risky. A space walk is a last resort.
我必须试试
I have to try.
死在外面好过在里面
I'd rather die out there than in here.
站长 我们还没到这个地步
Commander, we're not there yet.
让我们想办法修复它
Let us try to fix this.
站长 我知道自己要求太多
Commander, I know I'm asking a lot,
但我需要你相信我们
but I need you to trust us.
我们从全球范围内
We have some - of the most brilliant minds
集结了最高水平的人手
from around the world working together
正尽全力把你们接回来
to try and bring you home.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
坚持住
Hang in there.
总统先生 我们已经和俄方
Sir, we've been consulting with the Russians
商议了解决阻塞的最佳办法
about the best way to unclog the turbines.
但不幸的是 无法取得一致
Unfortunately, there's no consensus.
这些设备都是高度专业的
It's highly specialized equipment.
生产商是谁
Who's the manufacturer?
阿帕奇航♥空♥
Apache Aerospace.
前政♥府♥承包商 总统先生
A former government contractor, sir.
公♥司♥名叫安德烈娅·弗罗斯特 是个技术先锋
The company is owned by a tech guru named Andrea Frost.
看看能不能请她过来
Let's see if we can get her here.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
总统 住所那边请您过去
Mr. President, you're wanted in the residence.
这封信是你们校长写的
This note - was from your principal.
她说你今天在学校
She says you were in a fight
和另一个女孩子打架了
with another girl today at school.
是
Yeah.
她还说
She also said
这是三周以来你第二次打架了
that this is the second time it's happened in three weeks.
我知道
I know.
为什么你要打架呢
So...why were you in a fight?
宝贝 我知道发生了很多事
Sweetheart, - I know a lot's happened.
但我需要你答应我
But I need you to promise me
你会对你的同学友好一点
that you're gonna be nice to the other kids at school.
好
Okay.
我答应
Promise.
那就好
Okay.
不如我们做个巧克力奶昔
What do you say you and I go make a chocolate milkshake
一起玩一会怎么样
and just hang out together?
我上去躺一会可以吗
Is it okay if I go lay down?
我累了
I'm tired.
好
Yeah.
当然可以 去吧
Of course. Yeah.
弗罗斯特博士 再次感谢你的来到
Dr. Frost, thank you again for coming.
不敢不来 总统先生
This is a command performance, sir.
但我近来和国家机关关系不太融洽
I'm not exactly getting along with Uncle Sam these days.
我刚看到这个消息
I was just reading about that.
你刚因为价值两亿的燃料仓
You're in litigation for $200 million
-起诉NASA -是的
- for fuel cells that were delivered to NASA? - Correct.
NASA管理局因为订单迟交
And the NASA administrator refused to accept them
而拒收了你的产品
because you were late?
NASA一直在修改规格
NASA kept changing the specs.
博士 我不是请你来讨论订单欠款的
Doctor, I didn't ask you here to talk about unpaid bills.
我请你来是因为我们需要你的帮助
I asked you here because we need your help.
我们需要最强的团队
We need our best and our brightest
一起解决这次危机
to get us through this crisis.
我能仰仗你吗
Can I count on you?
当然
Of course.
太好了
Great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾米丽 请送弗罗斯特博士去指挥中心
Emily, please escort Dr. Frost to Command Ops.
没问题
Absolutely.
布朗大学硕士
Graduated Brown University,
麻省理工博士
doctorate at MIT,
名下大量专利
dozens of patents to her name.
她简直是一颗新星
She is a rising star.
您说是就是吧 总统先生
If you say so, sir.
你不觉得吗
You're not a fan?
她其实是我在太空夏令营的学监之一
She was actually one of my proctors at space camp.
我的火箭模型比拉塞尔·格鲁曼的
Uh, my model rocket was a quantum leap
小破设计厉害一个量子级
over Russell Grubman's puny, little erector set.
可弗罗斯特博士就吃他小鲜肉那一套
But Dr. Frost -- She -- She bought into his pretty-boy act.
就是这样
That's all it was.
她和别人一样 都被他套牢了
Just like everybody else, you know -- hook, line, and sinker.
我知道他确实五官端正
I mean, he did have kind of a symmetrical face
发型走在时尚尖端
and his haircut was definitely ahead of its time,
但她也不能因此就...
but...that didn't give her the right to --
我想我该走了 总统先生
I think I'm gonna go now, sir.
好主意
Good idea.
本森赫斯特 布鲁克林
这招最好有用 时间来不及了
This better work. Time is running out for them.
我知道
I'm aware.
这东西有点紧
You know...this thing's a little tight.
你不想戴在那儿
You don't like it there?
我可以把它戴到你脖子上
I can put it around your neck.
你还活着
我们需要一些信息
她是谁
讲英语 谢谢
English, please.
你是警♥察♥ 我不跟警♥察♥谈
You are police. I don't talk to police.
很好
Good.
因为我是联调局的
Because I'm FBI.
达米安说你很喜欢钱
Damian says you like money.
是的
Yes.
怎么 你带了
Why, you brought some?
我带了一个承诺 承诺不会把你所有的钱
I brought a promise that I won't take all of yours
当做网络犯罪所得没收
as proceeds of cyber crime.
怎么样 能谈了吗
How 'bout that? Shall we talk?
我们在找入侵NASA的人
We're looking for who hacked NASA.
空集
Empty set.
那是什么东西
What is that?
不是东西 是人
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表