剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
你知道政♥府♥寻求些什么
and you know what the government's looking for,
你就处在有利的位置
you have the inside track.
所以你犯法了吗
So you broke the law?
为了救你父亲的命
To save your father's life.
我当然会
Absolutely.
他当时快要死了
He was gonna die.
艾丽克斯 如果他能做心脏移植手术
Alex, if he got his heart transplant,
你觉得我在乎由谁来造直升机吗
you think I cared about who got to build the stupid helicopter?
妈 你为什么没告诉我
Mom, why didn't you tell me this?!
我为什么要说
Why would I?
因为我丈夫现在是总统
Because my husband is president!
如果他当时在参加竞选...
And had he been running for office...
那也许我会交待这件事
Yes, I probably would have come forward,
但是拜托 我们...
but come on, we all --
突然有天一觉醒来 他就变成总统了
all woke up one day and he was in charge!
我坦白这么久以前的事
What possible good could it have done for me
对我能有什么好处
to confess something that -- that happened so long ago?
妈 你触犯了联邦法律
Mom, you committed a federal crime.
但却让我拥有了一个好男人十五年之久
It bought me 15 more years with a wonderful man
还让我女儿拥有了父亲
and gave my daughter her father.
再让我选 我还会这么做 不下十次
I'd do it again, 10 times over...
因为我家人对我来说胜于一切
because my family matters more to me than anything else.
总统将会致词
The President will make some remarks,
然后会介绍你
and then introduce you.
你会在预备声明稿上看到的
You'll read from your prepared statement, okay?
好
Okay.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
我会站在你旁边
I'll be standing there right by your side.
好的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
迈克 别走
Mike, stop.
改变计划
Change of plans.
我想你护送梅内兹太太回总统办公室
I would like you to escort Mrs. Menez back to the Oval Office.
对不起 我马上就过去
I'm sorry. I'll be right there.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
-总统先生 -我不能这么做 抱歉
- Sir? - I can't do this. I'm sorry.
总统先生 媒体都在等您
Sir, the press is waiting for you.
她正在哀悼她死去的丈夫
She is mourning her dead husband.
总统先生
Sir...
我不要为政♥治♥利益吃人血馒头
I am not gonna milk human tragedy for political gain.
我不做这种事 处理好
I am not doing this. Handle it.
外面还有四十个记者等着我
I have 40 reporters out there.
我该怎么说
What am I supposed to say?
别问我
Don't ask me.
我只负责处理大局
I'm the big-picture guy.
我们两国之间有很多相似之处
There are so many connections between our two countries,
但最重要的就是对人的态度
but the most important is the human one.
我谨代表美国人♥民♥
On behalf of the American people,
请你节哀顺变
I am so sorry for your tragic loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还想告诉你
I also want you to know
我不会对你有任何要求
that I am not gonna ask anything else of you.
我不会安排记者招待会
There will be no press conference
或是对你有什么期望
and no expectations.
你可以对任何人说任何事情
You can say whatever you want to whomever you want.
这正是我们国家所保障的
That's what our country is about.
如果你不介意
If you don't mind,
能否跟我聊聊你的丈夫
could you tell me something about your husband?
他是个好人
He was a good man.
他热爱自己的家庭
He cared about his family...
和棒球
...and baseball.
还有龙舌兰
And tequila.
你肯定会喜欢他的
You'd have liked him.
听起来是啊
It sounds like it.
但是
But, uh...
过去三年中 他都一直没有工作
the last three years, there was no work,
他特别焦急
and he was so desperate.
后来 上个月 他找到了一份司机的工作
And then, last month, he got that job as a driver,
一份很好的工作
a very good job.
所以他就是那时开始工作的
So he just started working there?
他特别开心
And he was so happy.
感觉完全说不通
It doesn't make any sense, you know?
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
麦克 你带梅内兹夫人去卫生间吧
Mike, would you please escort Mrs. Menez to the ladies room?
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
女生 请随我来
Ma'am, could you come with me, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
总统先生
Mr. President?
艾米丽 给我查一下
Emily, I want you to get me the name
梅内兹先生工作的卡车公♥司♥
of the trucking company that Mr. Menez worked for.
为什么 先生
Why, sir?
我有种预感 而且如果我是对的
I've got a feeling, and if I'm right,
我们也许就能得到我们需要的筹码了
we might finally have the leverage we need.
好的 有个行政管理和预算局的人找你
Will do. There's someone from the OMB here to talk to you.
-找别人处理这事 -我觉得您应该亲自去
- Please get someone else to deal with it. - I think you should, sir.
是关于佩妮的事
It's about Penny,
但我觉得您应该先和您女儿谈
but I think you might want to talk to your daughter first.
好吧
Okay.
让人把她带下来
Have someone bring her down.
请进
Come in.
谢谢你 克莱夫
Thank you, Clive.
小佩 坐吧
Little P, take a seat.
你知道爸爸是相信你的 对吧
You know that I trust you, right?
嗯
Yeah.
你也知道我认为
And you know that I think
最重要的就是诚实
honesty is the most important thing.
是
Yeah.
我要问你个问题
I need to ask you a question,
我想先告诉你不管你的回答是什么
and I want you to know I'm not gonna be angry,
我都不会生气
no matter what your answer is.
很抱歉我把你的表摔坏了
I'm sorry I broke your watch.
你把我的表摔坏了
You broke my watch?
嗯
Yeah.
你把这个也摔坏了吗
Did you break this, too?
没有
No.
你肯定吗
You're absolutely sure?
肯定
Yeah.
只摔坏了你的表 抱歉
Just your watch. Sorry.
过来
Come here.
没事的
It's all right.
来吧
Come on.
你把她送上楼吧
Could you please take her back up to the residency?
再见 小佩
Bye, Little P.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
邓宁夫人
Mrs. Dunning.
总统先生
Mr. President.
很高兴见到你
It's very nice to meet you.
我想告诉你白宫这里
I want you to know that we take
对毁坏财物非常重视
the destruction of property very seriously around here.
毕竟 我们只是守护人
After all, we are simply caretakers
有义务保护属于美国人♥民♥的财物
obligated to protect what belongs to the American people.
我非常赞同 先生
I couldn't agree more, sir.
好的
Right.
我问了女儿关于那个花瓶的事情
I talked to my daughter about the vase,
她向我保证不是她摔坏的
and she assured me that she did not break it.
这样
I see.
恕我直言 先生 根据我的经验
Respectfully, sir, it is my experience
孩子们经常掩盖事实
that children tend to gild the lily.
掩盖事实
Gild the lily.
就是说谎
You know, fudge,
而父母希望相信好的事情
and parents want to believe the best.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表