剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
-解决了吗 -没有 先生
- Is it settled? - No, sir.
我们可能有麻烦了 是你的弟弟
We may have a problem. It's your brother.
特雷 你知道讽刺的意思吗
Trey, you know the definition of irony?
你肯定能解释清楚
I'm sure - you're going to enlighten me.
我弟弟 天知道我多久
My brother, who I haven't had a meaningful conversation
没和他正经谈过话了
with in God knows how long,
他居然参加我妻子遗产的会议
goes into a meeting about my wife's legacy
还使劲让自己成了焦点人物
and makes himself - the center of attention!
这不是我的本意
That wasn't my goal.
-那是什么 -是要吸引你的注意
- Then what was? - To get your attention.
你成功了 你想怎样
Well, you've got it. What do you want?
想与你和好
To fix things between us.
为什么是现在
Why now?
-汤姆 -真的 特雷 为什么是现在
- Tom -- - Seriously, Trey, why now?
我取得哥伦比亚大学的终身教职
I get tenure at Columbia,
你两个月后才给我发了邮件
you send me an e-mail two months later.
你也不回复我之前两通电♥话♥
You hadn't returned my last two phone calls.
大部分白宫的职员都不知道有你这个人
Most of my White House staff didn't even know you existed
因为你从未在白宫出现过
because you've never been to a White House function.
你知道我常常出差
You know I travel for business.
然后你出现在我妻子的葬礼上
And then you show up at my wife's funeral,
却不和我说话
and you don't even talk to me.
因为你被特勤处围起来了
'Cause you were surrounded by your Secret Service.
还是那个特雷
Same old Trey.
总有说辞
Always got an excuse.
我不需要说辞 我能解释
I don't need an excuse. I have an explanation.
每次我联络你
Every time I reach out to you,
你都不回复
you don't reach back.
你不把我当兄弟看 汤姆
You don't treat me like a brother, Tom.
你当我是毒瘤
You treat me like an infection.
因为你习惯逃避 特雷
Because you're a runner, Trey.
你就擅长这个 逃避
That's what you do -- you run.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
我不觉得 当时咱们的母亲快死了
Not for me. Our mother was dying.
整整三年
For three years,
我极力不让自己崩溃
I did everything I could to hold it together.
而你呢
You know what you were doing?
在巴厘岛旅行 在毛伊岛冲浪
Backpacking in Bali. Surfing in Maui.
这不是我离开的原因
That's not why I left.
我很想听这个
I can't wait to hear this one.
你为什么离开 特雷
Why'd you leave, Trey?
因为我是坏孩子
Because I was a screw-up.
问题少年
The problem child.
我知道如果我留下
And I knew that if I stayed,
所有人都需要照顾我而不是妈妈
everyone would be taking care of me instead of Mom.
离开也是我帮助的方式
Going was my way of helping.
你知道你听起来有多自私吗
Do you even understand how selfish you sound?
你的离开给妈妈的伤害
You leaving hurt Mom more
远大于你留下
than your staying ever could have.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果你真的觉得抱歉
If you're honestly sorry,
你就进去
you'll go back in there,
在艾丽克斯的遗愿上签字
sign off on Alex's wishes,
然后离开
and leave.
你在做什么
What are you working on?
写大学申请短文
College application essay.
你要申请哪里
Where are you applying?
维思大学是我的首选
Wesleyan is my first choice.
我是2003届毕业生
I'm class of 2003.
我做校友面试
I-I do alumni interviews.
我也参加校友聚会 全套活动
I go back for reunions, the whole shebang.
你的短文写的什么
What's your essay about?
是我要做一名放射学家的原因
It's why I want to be a radiologist.
不 这不行
No. That's terrible.
有一条申请建议
One of - the application suggestions
就让写未来计划
was to write about future goals.
是个陷阱 相信我
It's a trap. Trust me.
如果你写这种无聊的内容的话
If you write about - something boring like that,
他们会把你的申请拿来烧掉
they'll use your application as kindling.
你需要特立独行
Uh, you need to separate yourself from the pack.
你要写
You have to write about, uh --
我知道你要写什么了
Well, I know exactly what you're going to write about.
写你像英雄一样参加了白宫静♥坐♥活动
The time you - heroically participated in a White House sit-in.
但我还没参加完呢
But I'm still participating.
没关系
Yeah, that's fine.
写申请又不用吐真剂
The application doesn't come with sodium pentothal.
给我看看
Here, give it.
-我应该自己写的 -你会的
- I'm supposed to write it myself. - Oh, you will.
我只是给你几条建议而已
I'm just going to give you a couple pointers, that's all.
来吧 来吧
Come on, - come on, come on.
奥尔顿拿出两千万美金
Alton's offering $20 million
分给受害的家庭
to be distributed - to the displaced families,
叠加在国家给他们的
in addition - to what the county's giving them
-土地支配权之上 -是个很慷慨的提议
- for eminent domain. - It's a generous proposal.
但钱不是解决办法 比利
But money's not the answer here, Billy.
这是他们的领土 是他们的根
This is their land. It's what defines them.
历史上来说
And historically,
我们国家对原住民的手段不堪入目
our country has treated its indigenous people shamefully.
我们只要胜利就会恣意掠夺
We've taken what we wanted whenever we won.
而现在我也成了帮凶
And now I've contributed to that shame.
怎么说
How?
因为我没注意这件事
Because I missed this.
我太专注于让我的公♥司♥更成功
I was so focused - on making my company successful,
我疏忽了
I got sloppy.
你也不可能知道欧奇乐
You couldn't have known about the Ocheole.
我应该知道的
Well, I should've,
但我没有付出该有的努力
but I didn't do - my due diligence properly.
我脱不开干系
I can't escape my role in this thing.
先生 有问题
Sir, there's been a hiccup.
奥尔顿·普拉斯特阻止了你的总统行政令
Alton Prast has moved to enjoin your Executive Order.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我们得想办法驳回他的反对
We're gonna have to figure out how to neutralize his opposition.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
所有2009年洋基队员签在这里了吗
All the 2009 Yankees signed this?
是
Yup.
我只差马里亚诺的签名了
I was only missing Mariano's signature.
你怎么做到的
How'd you wrangle it?
让我爸邀请他到白宫共进晚餐
Made my dad invite him to the White House for dinner.
比我的方法有用多了
More effective than my method,
在葱绿酒馆外面堵球员
which was ambushing the players outside Tavern on the Green.
今晚有首都人的球赛
Hey, - there's a Capitals game tonight.
虽然特勤处跟着很麻烦
Secret Service is a pain,
但我们有一整排位置
but we'll have the whole row to ourselves.
我很想去 小子
Oh, I'd love to go, buddy.
但我要赶飞机回去工作
But I gotta catch a plane and get back to work.
但你在这里有办公室 你可以远程办公吗
But you have an office here. You can telecommute, right?
不 没那么简单
No, it's not that simple.
就那么简单
It kind of is.
你是家人 但我们根本见不到你
You're family, but we never see you.
这里又不让搞周末家庭聚餐
And we're not exactly having big Sunday dinners around here.
我知道
I know.
这次别走
Stick around for once.
拜托了
Please.
我们需要你 特雷叔叔
We need you, Uncle Trey.
我来就是来看你
And I'm here for you.
但你♥爸♥爸和我
But your dad and me --
如果我妈的死都无法让你们重归于好
If my mom's death - doesn't bring you two together,
还有什么能做到呢
what's going to?
不管发生了什么 有这么重要吗
Whatever the issue is, how can it matter this much?
重要的是我爱你和你妹妹
What matters is that I love you and your sister.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表