剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
肯德拉在审查特区巡回法♥院♥法官的候选人
Kendra's vetting a D.C. Circuit nominee.
亚伦跟吴大使也有一场会谈
And Aaron's got a sit-down with Ambassador Woo
讨论联合反恐特遣队的相关事宜
about the joint - anti-terrorism task force.
还有全国科技大会
And the National Science Fair.
就是今天
That's today.
我要和弗罗斯特博士一起做裁判
I'm supposed to judge that with Dr. Frost.
我知道 但今天公开露面可能不太合适
I know, but public appearances will be a challenge today.
我们得把你和记者隔离开
No, we need to keep you locked away from reporters, sir.
我说的隔离开 不包括
And by locked away, I'm not suggesting those
那些也看心理医生的
seeing mental health professionals.
谢谢 里拉
Thank you, Lyor.
开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
考林参议员 我以为我们和能源委员会
Senator Cowling, I thought we'd reached an agreement
已经达成协议了
with the Energy Subcommittee.
-我们做了点小改动 -小改动
- We made a few changes. - A few?
你消减了水电的预算
You've slashed hydropower funding.
否决了地方补贴
Killed local subsidies --
鉴于最近的事件
The Committee's reconsidered its positions
委员会调整了立场
given recent events.
达科奇先生 总统想要提名你
Mr. Dakich, the President wants to nominate you
做特区巡回法庭的法官 高等法♥院♥的重要支线
to the D.C. Circuit. A feeder to the Supreme Court.
我很荣幸
And I am honored.
那为什么拒绝呢
So why turn it down?
我对总统最近的情况感到担忧
I'm concerned about the President's recent challenges.
治疗录音
The therapist tapes.
是的 我的名誉可能会遭受连带伤害
Yes. I could be tainted by association.
如果我的提名被否决
And if my nomination gets killed,
我就没有第二次机会了
I won't get another chance.
至少在这任总统期间你肯定没有了
Not with this president you won't.
我明白 但我才五十多
I understand, but I'm still in my 50's.
等得到下任总统
There will be other presidents.
这是恢复联合的安全公约 吴大使
It's a renewal of a joint security pact, Ambassador Woo.
我明白
I understand.
那为什么拒绝发表
Then why refuse to issue a statement
我们联♥合♥行♥动♥打击恐怖组织的声明呢
about our cooperation in pursuing terrorist organizations?
在我的文化里 非常忌讳精神疾病
In my culture, mental illness is a taboo subject.
总统并没有精神疾病
The President is nomentally ill.
艾米丽 问题在于筹码
The point is, Emily, it's about leverage.
我们有 你们没有
We have it. You don't.
这是我的职业前途 我不能冒险
It's about my career. I can't risk it.
这是对合作方是否有信心的问题
It's about confidence in who we are doing business with.
好吧
Yeah.
劳登医生 感谢你前来
Dr. Louden. Thank you for coming.
不客气
Of course.
总统先生会接见你的
Uh, yeah, the President will be with you.
我只是想先说几句
I just wanted to have a word first.
如果是和录音内容有关
Yeah, if it's about the content of the tapes,
我只能和病人谈
I'm afraid I can only discuss that with the patient.
你明白我们正面临一个
You understand that we're facing
严重的认知问题 对吧
a huge perception problem, right?
美国人♥民♥不能认为他们的总统无法胜任工作
Americans can't think their president isn't fit to govern.
-我从来没有那么说 -我明白
- I never said that. - No, I understand.
但是现在大家都这么理解
But that's how it's playing.
所以 你觉得发表一点
So...how would you feel about issuing
-公开澄清声明如何 -不合适
- some kind of public clarification? - Inappropriate.
我知道这对总统不好
Look, I know this is bad for the President.
对我的声誉也不好
It's also bad for me and my reputation.
我本来就不该澄清一些
I shouldn't have to clarify something
不能拿来公共消费的东西
that was never meant for public consumption.
我就是这个意思
That's exactly what I'm saying.
医生 你的话被断章取义
Doctor, your words were taken out of context.
那些语♥音♥不过是截选
They were merely a snapshot in time.
对总统的精神问题完全是管中窥豹
A picture of a president whose mental health
而且他已经迅速好转了
has since rapidly improved.
-里拉 -已经好转了 对吧
- Lyor. - It had improved, right?
你是一位优秀的治疗师
You're an excellent therapist.
为他提供了持续的治疗
He's been under your continual care.
已经好转了
It's improved.
那么就给公众一副完整的形象
So give the public a more complete picture.
我只要求那么多 行吧
That's all I'm asking. All right?
我四十分钟后回来
I'll be back in 40 minutes.
我们在白宫内部找密谋者
While we're looking for a conspirator in the White House,
达米安·瑞内特哪里去了
I'm wondering where Damian Rennett is.
他在跟一条线索
Well, he's running down a lead
帮我们找黑客
that could help us ID the hacker.
你这么信任他 让他自己去跟吗
You trust him to do that all on his own?
我相信他别无选择 除了我们
I trust what his options are. And we're it.
特别在你告诉他
I mean, especially after you told him
如果他帮助我们找到戈敏 他就自♥由♥了
that if he helps us ID Gamine that he's clear.
他只是没能让我非常放心 汉娜
He just doesn't give me the warm fuzzies, Hannah.
你跟我说这些没用 亚伦
You're preaching to the choir, Aaron.
是你给他机会 撇下我的监管 记得吧
You're the one who dumped him on me, remember?
我知道 但是他确实给过我们线索
I get it. And he already gave us a lead.
我们顺着图灵才找到戈敏
The Turing lead that put us onto Gamine.
我只是提醒你不要给他太多事情做
I'm just reminding you not to give him too much rope.
正好让他自取灭亡
Just enough to hang himself.
达米安 好久不见
说英语
English.
我已经不为你工作了
I don't work for you anymore.
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥所有关于戈敏的资料
Everything the FSB has on Gamine.
加上你获得的情报
Pool it with your intel.
看能不能找到什么
See if it yields anything.
如果找到
If it does,
莫斯科希望能在你和你的美国朋友交流之前
Moscow would appreciate a heads-up on Gamine's identity
把戈敏的身份先告诉我们
before you discuss it with your new American friends.
我说过了 我不为你工作
Like I said, I don't work for you --
不为莫斯科 是的
For Moscow, yes.
你为美国人工作
You work for America.
你认为当这个黑客调查结束之后
And what do you think America's going to do to you
美国人会怎么对你
when this hacking investigation is over?
那是我和他们的事情
That's between me and them.
我来告诉你
I'll tell you.
他们会让你消失
They'll make you disappear.
永久消失
For good.
你也会这么干
Just like you would.
不
No.
你依然有价值
You are still valuable.
因为当这些结束
Because when this is over,
你会有大量美方的信息可以分享
you will have learned much about America you can share.
给够情报 我们保你活命
Maybe you can share enough to keep yourself alive.
我现在只需要你给我出具健康声明
What I need from you right now is a clean bill of health.
我们已经治了几个月
We've been at this for months.
你已经好转了 汤姆
And you're making progress, Tom. Good progress.
但并没有完全恢复
But you're not all the way back.
但是我的行为 我做的所有事
But the fact is, my behavior, every single thing I'm doing,
都因为你的话被曲解
is being viewed through the prism of your words.
我认为你的后续行为
And I think your continued actions
比我的说明更有力
will speak louder than my words.
你做的很好
And you're doing fine.
我的心智被公众拿来解剖
My psyche is being publicly autopsied.
根本不知道下一刀从哪里来
And I don't know where the next cut is coming from.
-这不公平 -确实不公平
- And that's not fair. - No, it's not.
我也希望我能做点什么
And I wish there was something I could do.
打扰了 总统先生 亚伦·肖尔需要立刻见你
I'm sorry, sir, but Aaron Shore needs to see you right away.
我就先走了
I'll show myself out.
你最好留下来 劳登医生
Well, you may as well stay, Dr. Louden.
这跟你有关
This involves you.
又一段录音 又一则爆♥炸♥消息
Another tape. Another bombshell.
这次录音直接质疑了总统
This one striking at the core of the President's fitness
治疗录音泄露
日间报道
更多治疗录音在互联网论♥坛♥泄露
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表