剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you.
而且我会把事情全都说出来
And I won't leave out any of it --
他如何背叛我的信任
not how he betrayed my trust,
如何诱惑我妻子
or seduced my wife,
如何毁掉我的婚姻 我会全都说出来
or ruined my marriage, or any of it.
而他那位悲伤的寡妇可以把我的陈述
And his grieving widow can frame my statement
用框裱起来放在他的荣誉勋章旁边
right next to his Medal of Honor.
所以你们俩对戈夫中士的处理办法有分歧吗
So both of you disagree with regards to Sergeant Goff?
是的
Yes.
我们俩都同意他的英勇应该获得认可
We both agree he should be recognized for his valor.
但是勋章给颁给在生的人们
Yeah, but medals are for the living,
而不是死去的人们
not the dead.
勋章能给人带去安慰
They provide comfort.
如果我们给戈夫中士颁发此勋章
And if we award this medal to Sergeant Goff,
他妻子也会知道他的不忠
his wife will also learn about his infidelity.
所以我不同意
And I disagree.
这次调查的焦点很集中
These inquiries have a narrow focus --
弄清战场上发生的事实
to determine the facts on the battlefield.
-他值得嘉奖 -是的
- Which deserve commendation. - Yes.
一旦开始考虑
Once you start factoring
无关的私人情况...
extraneous personal circumstances into the mix --
奖章本身就是无关的私人情况
A medal is about extraneous personal circumstances.
这对他亲属来说意味着什么
What it will mean to the next of kin.
我认为我们
I think the greatest gift
能给予亲属最好的礼物就是真♥相♥
we can give the next of kin is the truth.
我想和戈夫女士和她儿子见一面
I would like to meet with Mrs. Goff and her son
就在总统办公室
here in the Oval Office.
没问题
Absolutely.
总统先生 我能谈另一件事吗
Sir, may I address another matter?
当然 什么事
Sure. What is it?
我支持白宫的透明化
I'm here championing for transparency.
而我很惭愧自己
And I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't been
在一个私人问题上
as transparent with you as I should have been
没能对您做到我应有的坦白
regarding a personnel issue.
继续说
I'm listening.
几天前 赛斯被捕并受到控告...
A few days ago, Seth was arrested and charged with --
我知道这事
I already know about it.
是吗
You do?
哥伦比亚特区的地方检察官
The District of Columbia D.A.
是我的朋友 我们经常一起玩牌
He's a friend of mine. We play cards together.
我刚从喀布尔回来他就告诉我了
He told me as soon as I got back from Kabul.
我很抱歉没能早点跟您提起
I am sorry we didn't have this conversation sooner.
我也是
So am I.
但重点是我们现在谈起了
But the point is, we're having it now.
我知道白宫就像一个大家庭
I know that the White House is like a family,
我甚至难以想象
and I can't even imagine
你和大家在同一条战壕里
how difficult it is for you sometimes
有时会多为难
in the trenches with everyone.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
但事实上 你为我工作
But the truth is, you work for me,
我被蒙在鼓里就难以开展工作
and I can't do my job when I'm kept in the dark.
我请你做我的顾问 就是为了能通观全局
I rely on you to counsel me through these kind of matters.
我明白了
Understood.
话虽如此...
Having said that...
你认为我该如何处置赛斯
What do you think I should do about Seth?
看看它们
Look at them.
多么无辜而脆弱
So innocent, so vulnerable.
它们只是蜜蜂 里拉
They're bees, Lyor.
等等 里拉 等等
Wait, Lyor. Hold on.
她控诉海伦·阿达姆松
She accused Helen Adamson.
正义必须伸张 赛斯
Justice must be done, Seth.
等等 等等 里拉
Hey, wait, wait, wait. Lyor.
-里拉 放松点 -我很放松
- Lyor, relax. - I am relaxed.
放松得像一个人
Relaxed as someone
正要去见一个"杀蜂"的女人
about to confront a woman over apicide can be.
-没有这个词 -有的
- That's not a word. - Yes, it is.
-我们还不知道她是否杀了蜜蜂 -我们知道
- And we don't know that she killed the bees. - Yes, we do.
-你别再按门铃了 -不行
- And you have to stop ringing the bell. - No, I don't.
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚洗完澡
Just got out of the shower.
女士 我们需要谈谈
Ma'am, we need to talk.
好 但艾迪出门去了
Oh, okay. Eddie stepped out.
-那我们三个人谈就行 -不 没事
- Oh, just the three of us, then. - No, that's okay.
其实我们可以等你们方便的时候再来
We can actually come back at a more convenient time.
-谢谢你 -不用 我一会儿就好
- Thank you. - No, I'll just be a minute.
-进来吧 -真棒
- Come on in. - Great.
你们别拘束
So, just make yourselves comfortable
我换好衣服就下来
and I'll be right back down after I change.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
你知道这让我有更多证据
You realize this gives me more evidence
让你被强制拘禁吧
for your involuntary commitment application.
她杀害了蜜蜂 赛斯
She killed the bees, Seth.
-成千上万只 -她没有
- Thousands of them. - No, she didn't.
-是联邦航♥空♥局干的 -错
- The FAA did. - Wrong.
三窝蜜蜂中有两窝彻底崩溃了
Two of the three colonies collapsed completely.
剩下一窝却完全没事
The third seems to be fine,
这就说明她趁着雷达可能会干扰蜂群的时候
which means that while the radar may have weakened them,
使出了致命一击
she applied the coup de grace.
就是这个
And this was it.
是海伦·阿达姆松导致了蜂群崩溃
Helen Adamson is the colony collapse disorder.
好吧 动物频道
Okay, Animal Planet,
你能放慢节奏说清楚吗
you want to slow down and take me through it?
这是一大罐蜂王浆 赛斯
This is royal jelly, Seth, a massive amount.
你从蜂房♥拿走太多蜂王浆
You take too much from the hive,
蜂后就会停止产卵
the queen stops laying.
幼虫奄奄一息
The larvae starts dying.
-她为什么要杀蜜蜂 -嫉妒
- Why would she kill the bees? - Jealousy.
你看看这房♥子
Have you seen the house?
这里是蜜蜂的神殿 辉煌的神殿
It's a shrine to bees. A glorious shrine.
所以她把蜜蜂赶走就能抢回自己的丈夫吗
So she gets rid of the bees, she gets her husband back?
对 除非她丈夫知道了
Yes, except he's going to leave
她是个连环杀手而选择离开
when he learns she's a serial killer.
他什么都不会知道 好吗
He's not learning anything, okay?
我们的职责是拯救蜜蜂
Our remit is to save the bees,
不是破坏别人婚姻
not wreck their marriage.
不 我们要通过破坏这桩婚姻
Oh, no, we're going to save the bees
-来拯救蜜蜂 -不不不 听着
- by wrecking the marriage. - No, no, no, listen.
我有一个计划
I have a plan, okay?
既能拯救你的珍贵小蜜蜂
It will save your precious little bees
又能让联邦政♥府♥
and the federal government
免于因离间夫妻关系被起诉
from an alienation of affection lawsuit.
现在坐下闭嘴 听我解释
Now sit down, shut up, and let me explain.
为什么这里叫总统[卵形]办公室
Why do they call it the Oval Office?
因为它的形状像一个卵
Because it's shaped like an oval.
什么是卵
What's an oval?
有点像圆 压扁的圆
Sort of like a circle, but squished.
那有三角形办公室吗
Is there a triangle office?
丹尼 你问得够多了
Danny, that's enough questions.
不 没事
No, it's fine.
没有
No, there isn't,
不过如果有的话一定很酷
but it would be really cool if there was.
我们坐下说吧
Why don't we have a seat?
戈夫女士 我很抱歉
Mrs. Goff, I am very sorry,
我不能
but I am not gonna be able
向你的丈夫授予奖章
to present your husband with the medal.
我们的调查并无定论
Our investigation was inconclusive.
回忆渐褪 证人消失
Memories fade, witnesses disappear,
而授勋这类事务对证据的
and obviously there is a very high standard of proof
要求又非常高
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表