剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
a single one of your trademarks or patents.
我也有关于《第四修正案》的担忧
I have fourth amendment concerns, too.
这项技术极具侵袭性
This technology can be deeply invasive.
安德烈娅
Andrea...
炸♥弹♥可没有宪法权利
Bombs do not have constitutional rights.
我们需要
We need...
我需要你帮我找到炸♥弹♥
I need you to help me find this one.
好的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
不 我不认为我父亲会这么做
No, I don't believe my father would do that.
他欺骗全世界说自己没有核武器
He hid nuclear weapons from the world and lied about it.
怎么就不会在美国领土引爆♥炸♥弹呢
Why wouldn't he detonate a bomb on U.S. soil?
因为他不会自取灭亡
Because he's not suicidal.
可他是个杀人狂
But he is homicidal.
所以你才要寻求避难 不是吗
Isn't that why you wanted sanctuary?
是
Yes.
他不喜欢这个条约
And he hates this treaty.
但不至于要袭击美国 让东海州卷入
But enough to attack America and plunge East Hun Chiu
一场根本打不赢的战争
into a war he can't win?
你这么说是他认为
Well, you're assuming that he thinks
自己不会被抓的情况
that he wouldn't get caught.
他很聪明 知道自己会被怀疑
He is smart enough to know he'd be a suspect.
主席只想连任 其他免谈
The chairman is obsessed with survival.
而袭击美国对此可没有任何帮助
Attacking America does not make that more likely.
汉娜
Hannah.
那孩子怎么样
How's the kid look?
除了已经坦白的 他好像不知道别的事了
Like he doesn't know anything beyond what he's told us.
我们找到一条线索 托安德烈娅·弗罗斯特的福
Well, we've got a lead, thanks to Andrea Frost.
用莱拉查的吗
LYRA?
弗罗斯特查到斯洛伐克
Frost ascertained that spent nuclear fuel
有核废料丢失
has gone missing in Slovakia.
她追踪到布拉迪斯拉发一艘开往
She tracked a Bratislavan container ship
巴尔的摩港的货柜船上装有铯
to Baltimore Harbor yesterday containing cesium.
-核废料 -慢着
- Nuclear waste. - Wait a minute.
我们将脏弹范围缩小到华盛顿特区内了吗
We've narrowed down the dirty bomb to the D.C. metro area?
形势直下 我找港务局长谈过
It gets worse. - I talked to the harbor master.
目标集装箱正好靠着
The container ships on the vessel are adjacent to --
东海州的集装箱
East Hun Chiu shipping containers --
布拉迪斯拉的集装箱被检查完后
East Hun Chiu could've off-loaded the material
东海州可能已经将原料
to its own container
装进他们的集装箱里了
after the Bratislavan container was already inspected.
汉娜
Hannah!
怎么了 他突然倒了下去
What happened? He just collapsed.
你看到他吃什么了吗
Did you see him take anything?
没 我刚走到办公桌去看邮件了
No, but I went to my desk to check my e-mail.
情报显示炸♥弹♥可能在巴尔的摩港
Intel says the bomb may be in the Port of Baltimore.
你去跟进 我送他去医院
You follow that. I'm going with him to the hospital.
这里需要救护车
I need an ambulance...
浩俊
Joon...
妈的
Damn it!
你是对的
Well, you're right.
如果摩斯总统真的泄露了机密信息
If President Moss did leak classified information,
他可能已经算犯罪了
he may have committed a crime.
所以总统考虑任命一名
Then the president would like to consider the appointment
特别检察官指控此事
of a special prosecutor.
我暂时还不能举荐
I can't make that recommendation yet.
可你刚说我们也许可以立案了
But you just said we might have a case.
是也许 问题在于证据
We might. - The problem is the evidence.
我需要知道它可能面对的反击
I need to know its providence.
什么意思
Meaning, what?
你怎么获得这个证据的 艾米丽
How'd you get it, Emily?
摩斯可能会威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥
Moss may have endangered national security.
证据怎么获得的有那么重要吗
Does it really matter how we obtained the evidence?
很不幸 非常重要
Unfortunately, it does.
摩斯会竭尽全力
You know, Moss is going to fight back
进行反击
with every tool at his disposal.
我们这边必须谨慎应对
We have to be scrupulous on our end.
我们把事件一个个串起来
So, let's connect the dots,
然后就可以探讨下一步计划了
and we can talk about taking the next step.
金浩俊在瓦特瑞医院 情况稳定
Joon Kim's in stable condition at Walter Reed.
他吃了什么东西
What'd he ingest?
没洗完胃 还不能下定论
We won't know 'til they're done pumping his stomach.
胃容物会直接送去实验室
The contents are going straight to the lab.
我们不能假定他是自己吃药的
We can't assume it was self-administered.
最好是 他一直处于我们的保护下
Better hope it was, 'cause we've been protecting him.
如果他是被下毒或者被注射毒物
If he was poisoned or injected,
那么就可能是我们的人干的了
then one of our own may've done it.
报告 东海洲的集装箱里
We're getting a radioactive signature
捕捉到放射性信♥号♥♥
from this East Hun Chiu container.
你说这个情报是
So, you're telling me this intel's based solely
全靠电脑计算出来吗
on some computer calculation?
我不在乎怎么算的 只要是正确的就行
I don't care how we got it. I care if it's right.
打开它
Open it.
每分钟衰变900次
900 CPMs.
什么意思
Meaning, what?
这里刚才肯定有过巨大的放射源 威尔士探员
A significant radiation source was just here, Agent Wells.
多大规模
What kind?
一切生物有机体都不宜靠近的那种规模
The kind biological organisms shouldn't be anywhere near.
给我接通总统电♥话♥
Get me the president.
-迈克 我们还不知道这是什么 -是的
- Mike, we don't know what this is. - That's correct, sir.
所以才需要送您去地堡
Which is why we need to get you to the bunker.
亚伦 什么情况
Aaron, what are we looking at?
发现了证明特区内存在核废料的可量化证据
Quantifiable proof of spent nuclear fuel in the D.C. area,
这些核废料可以用来放射性炸♥弹♥ 总统先生
fuel that could be used to make a dirty bomb, sir.
核心人员都在前往指挥中心的路上
All the central personnel are en route to Command Ops.
我要和孩子们谈谈
I need to talk to my kids.
你弟弟带他们去黄石公园了
They're in Yellowstone with your brother.
他们没有危险 待你安全后可以打电♥话♥过去
They're not in danger. You can call them when you're safe.
我还得知会一下白宫工作人员
I have to address the White House staff first.
恕我直言 总统先生 如果你再不动身
Respectfully, sir, if you don't move your feet right now,
我会把你扛走
I'm going pick you up and carry you.
凤♥凰♥正在离巢
Phoenix is leaving the nest.
快接电♥话♥啊
Come on.
特雷 非常感谢带孩子出去玩
Trey, I can't thank you enough for taking the kids on this trip.
听到留言后
As soon as you get this message,
请马上告诉他们我来过电
please let them know that I called.
我尽量会在他们睡觉前再打一次
I'll try and call back before they go to bed.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
迈克
Mike.
将军 你这边什么情况
General, what've you got?
得知放射性炸♥弹♥的消息后
Since news of the dirty bomb,
东海州往非军事区
East Hun Chiu has re-deployed a large portion
重新派遣了大量军队 总统先生
of its troops from the DMZ, sir.
分散部署在地区边界
Dispersing them to its borders.
他们正在调兵遣将 保护海岸线
They're mobilizing to protect their coastline.
是的 总统先生 应对可能出现的入侵威胁
Yes, sir, against possible invasion.
我们还侦察到远离西海州的
We've also detected movement
一些可移♥动♥导弹炮塔
of some of its mobile missile batteries
有移♥动♥痕迹
away from West Hun Chiu.
这些导弹能打到美国海岸吗
Can they reach American shores?
冻痰嫉ue1f4梢?
Their long-range missiles have the capacity,
副总统女士
Madame Vice President,
我们只是不确定导弹载荷是多少
and we just aren't sure what the payload will be.
只要金主席在这 他们不会有什么动作
They won't do anything as long as Chairman Kim is here.
找到炸♥弹♥之前 他哪也不能去
And he's not going anywhere 'til we find the bomb.
总统先生 我们该走了
Mr. President, we should go.
谢谢 将军
Thank you, General.
-塞斯在哪 -他随时待命
-Where's Seth? -He's standing by.
总统先生 您得决定何时
Sir, you need to make a decision
以及如何向公众交代
about what to tell the public and when.
交代什么 威胁的间接证据
Tell them, what? Circumstantial evidence of a threat
不需要披露给大众
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表