剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
恕我直言 目的何在呢
Respectfully, sir, to what end?
在美国历史中
In the history of the United States,
司法从未帮过原住民一丝一毫
the judiciary has given Natives next to nothing.
我知道
I know.
国会也一样 那些美国政♥府♥
Just like Congress -- all these treaties
没能推行 没能兑现的条约
that the U.S. Government broke, failed to enforce.
条约吗
Treaties?
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
皮克林条约 【
The Pickering Treaty, Potowatomi Treaty, Treaty K.
我能列举大半天
I can go on and on.
有欧奇乐人签署过这些条约吗
Were the Ocheole signatories to any of those treaties?
没有吧 应该没有
I don't believe so, no.
但他们可能会在场
But they could've been.
你的人♥民♥当时就在那 对吗
Your people were there, right?
什么意思
Sir?
请肯德拉·戴恩斯过来
Get me Kendra Daynes, please.
两百年前西班牙和美国签署的什么合约
A 200-old treaty between Spain and the United States --
你是在开玩笑吗
Is this some kind of joke?
奥尔顿 没开玩笑
No, Alton, it's not.
十八世纪 西班牙皇室
In the 1700s, the kingdom of Spain
与佛罗里达半岛的原住民
made deals with the indigenous peoples
达成了交易
of the Florida peninsula.
为换取一系列保证
Whereby in exchange for various guarantees,
西班牙同意保护部落的领地
Spain agreed to safeguard the tribal lands.
1819年西班牙终于将佛罗里达割让给美国
Spain finally ceded Florida to the U.S. In 1819.
可以想见 这些条约仍然有效
And we assumed responsibility for those treaties,
且我们对此负有责任
which are still in play.
你是说 不能继续开♥发♥了吗
So you're saying - the development can't proceed.
我是说 你再也不能从这些人♥民♥手上
I'm saying that you won't be taking any more land
夺取半点土地
from these people.
今天不行 明天不行 以后都不行
Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.
十♥八♥年♥前是我给了那个无人知晓的
18 years ago, I took a chance on some young architect
年轻建筑师机会
that no one had ever heard of.
是我建立起你的声望
I built your reputation!
而你却这样中伤我吗
And now you repay me by undermining me?!
要谈中伤是吧
Let's talk about undermining.
你和比利欺骗我
You and Billy lied to me.
隐瞒开♥发♥项目对
You concealed from me the true impact
这些人的真正影响
of what our development was gonna do to these people.
我有什么选择
What choice did I have?!
你总是顾虑重重 影响进度
You always let your scruples get in the way of progress.
比利也知道你的习惯
Billy knew that!
所以他才和我合作
That's why he worked with me.
你的问题不是我的顾虑
Your problem wasn't my scruples.
而是你缺乏对这些事的考量
It was your lack of them.
你出去的路上试试看能不能找到一点
Let's see if you can find some on the way out.
卡曾斯女士 你们的土地不会再被掠夺
Ms. Cousins, your land will remain yours.
此条约永远有效
The treaty is binding no matter what.
我不知该如何感谢您 总统先生
I don't know how to thank you, sir.
我知道
I do.
请您告诉外面坐着的您的子民
Please, tell your people who are sitting out in our hall
可以起立
to stand up.
准备回家了
They can go home now.
孩子
Um, kid?
这不是我们商量的写法
So, this isn't - what we talked about at all.
我知道 这么写更好
I know. It's better.
这是我和一位
"This is a story about how I was co-opted
政♥府♥高级人员合作...
by a high-ranking government official..."
-这是说我吧 -对
- That's me, I take it. - Mm-hmm.
对抗无良开♥发♥商
"...bullied by - the tyrannical establishment,
追求公民基本权利的故事
and how I fought for my basic rights."
你叫我运用历史引喻
You told me - to use historical allusions,
-所以我那你和毛♥泽♥东♥比 -我懂
- so I compared you to Mao. - Mao, yes. I got that.
所有试图践踏公民
Uh, "All petty despots seek to trample
言论自♥由♥的卑微的暴君
the free-speech rights of their citizens.
自♥由♥的人♥民♥应站起来践行最基本的自♥由♥
All free peoples must assert their fundamental liberty."
践踏
"Trample"?
践踏
Trample.
-卑微的暴君 -对
- “Petty despot," Huh? - Yeah.
知道我在想什么吗
You know what I think?
什么
What?
你肯定能进卫斯理公会学校的
You just punched your ticket to Wesleyan.
没错
Yeah.
写得危机四伏 我喜欢
Tons of jeopardy in there, too. I loved it.
怎么回事
What the hell?
不用谢
You're welcome.
指纹找不到匹配
No prints back on our friend here yet.
车牌是偷的
Car plates come back stolen.
他是怎么进去的
How'd he get in?
从隔壁大楼调上屋顶
He jumped the roof - of a neighboring complex.
从卧室天花板里的通风口进来的
He entered through the vent in the bedroom ceiling.
我们一路跟着他
We had him all the way, never in doubt.
恰克
Hey, Chuck?
他的电脑有什么收获吗
Where are we with his laptop?
在他的车里找到一台笔记本
We recovered one from the guy's trunk.
有好消息 也有坏消息
Good news, bad news situation.
坏消息是我过不了他的防火墙
The bad news is I can't get past the firewalls.
然后呢
And?
对 好消息是
Right, good news.
我破解了一些他的主板信息
I was able to tap into enough of the motherboard
和近期的入侵事件
to recognize - the same programming signature
属于同一类编程
as our previous hacks.
好吧
Right.
这位未遂杀手看起来确实像专业特工
Our would-be assassin did act more like a trained operative,
我估计他不是技术咖
so my guess is he's not a techie
黑客给了他那台电脑
and the hacker gave him the laptop.
他不希望任何人进入系统
And didn't want anyone else accessing it
因为那是抓我的路线
because it was a blueprint to get to me.
空间站入侵 监狱系统入侵
So the space station hack, the prison hack,
-和想杀达米恩的人是一伙的 -对
- the attempt on Damian's life -- It's all connected? - Yup.
你拿我当诱饵
You used me as bait.
你把我还活着的消息泄露给瓦莱里娅
You leaked Intel to Valeria that I was still alive
看俄方想不想致我于死地
to see if the Russians wanted me dead.
是 但他们不想
Yes, but they didn't.
他们知道你能帮忙解决入侵问题
They knew you could help us solve the hack.
所以黑客们想让你死
Which is why the hacker wanted you dead
而俄♥罗♥斯♥不想
and Russia doesn't.
至少现在还不想
At least, not yet.
下次你想拿我的命冒险
Then maybe you should think twice
也许应该三思一下
next time you try to get me killed.
也许你应该把你知道的都告诉我们
And maybe you should tell us everything you know,
因为既然有人想杀你 说明你还没全坦白
because the attempt on your life tells us you haven't.
恰克 把笔记本带回局里
Chuck, let's get that laptop back to the Bureau.
给技术部门处理吧
Give it to IT.
技术部门 好吧
IT? Fine.
刚才这是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?!
有人黑进了电池
Someone hacked the battery.
让电池过热
Set it to overheat.
还能挽回吗
Is it salvageable?
我看不行了
I'm thinking no.
晚上我们吃汉堡如何
Hey, we're doing burgers tonight, right?
爸爸 我想问你个问题
Dad, I need to ask you a question.
可以啊 怎么了
Sure, what is it?
是你让特雷叔叔走吗
Did you tell Uncle Trey to go?
他这么说的吗
Is that what he said?
不是 他什么都没说
No. He didn't say anything.
但我知道他为什么从不来这里
But I know why he's never here.
因为你不欢迎他
It's because you don't make him feel welcome.
没那么简单 里奥
It's not that simple, Leo.
你和特雷叔叔
You and Uncle Trey --
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表