剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第二季 第十八集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
总统先生 泰♥晤♥士♥报♥刚刚刊登了一篇社论
Sir, the Times just posted an editorial
指出政♥府♥管理层
about - the administration's failure
在打击黑客入侵方面的失败
to get - to the bottom of the hack.
瓦莱里娅·波丽斯可娃
Valeria Poriskova.
她是什么人
Who's she?
是我在俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥的联络人
My handler at the Russian Embassy.
她曾一直负责我的黑客调查行动
She was running - my hacking investigation.
我知道达米安找你了
I know Damian came to see you,
我会查清原因的
and I will find out why.
因为你
It was about you.
他让我不要杀了你
He asked me not to kill you.
宇航局被黑了
NASA was compromised.
还有电网
So was the power grid.
编程署名是阿兰·图灵
And the coding signature was Alan Turing.
但我们团队中真正的高手叫做戈敏
The real badass in our group went by the handle Gamine.
恩尼格玛密♥码♥机的变换字谜
An anagram for enigma.
职责所在 您必须保持头脑清醒
And to do your job, you need a clear head.
如果把未知情绪带到重大决策中
If you bring unresolved emotion into the decisional process --
-我没有 -那是无意识的行为 汤姆
- I don't. - Unintentionally, Tom.
病人汤姆·柯克曼正在经历一段影响深远的
Patient Tom Kirkman is experiencing a profound grief
对失去妻子的悲痛
over the loss of his wife.
柯克曼总统心理治疗记录泄露
伴随着决断力的缺乏
With associate decisional incapacity.
这是什么东西
What the hell is this?
总统心理医师的治疗记录
The recorded session notes from the President's therapist.
都存在心理医生的电脑里了
They were on his therapist's computer.
那台电脑被黑了
And that computer has been hacked.
现在这些记录在网络上到处传播
The recordings - are all over the Internet.
总统的心理治疗仅有少数人知道
The President's therapy was a closely guarded secret.
而且知道此事的大多数人都在这里了
Yes, and most of the people who knew about it are in this room.
特区电网 空间站
The D.C. power grid. The space station.
总统心理治疗记录 都是戈敏这个黑客干的
The President's therapy tapes. It's all the hacker -- Gamine.
这个戈敏肯定是某个
Gamine had to be someone
知道总统在找劳登医生治疗的人
who knew the President was seeing Dr. Louden.
也就是这栋大楼里的人
Meaning someone in this building.
不 范围更小
No, it's a very limited universe.
劳登医生是从南草坪进入总统办公室的
Dr. Louden accessed the Oval through the South Lawn.
白宫西翼没几个人知道他在这里
Very few people in the West Wing knew he was here.
因此我们着重调查高级官员
Which is why we're vetting senior staffers.
技术部门扫描了你们的电脑
I.T. has scanned all your computers.
没有发现可疑迹象
Nothing suspicious.
当然了 我们没人会干这种事
Well, of course, 'cause none of us could've done this.
真正的黑客就会这么说
Which is exactly what the real hacker would say.
我们得没收你们的手♥机♥
We're gonna have to collect your phones,
简单扫描一下 确保没有被入侵
do a quick scan, make sure nobody's been compromised.
不 不行 我才不会交出我的手♥机♥
No, no, no. I'm not giving up my phone.
真正的黑客就会这么说
Hmm, which is exactly what the real hacker would say.
我们有隐私权 肯德拉告诉他们
We have privacy rights. Kendra, tell 'em.
我们没有隐私权
We have no privacy rights.
对政♥府♥财产进行未授权搜查是允许的
Warrantless searches of government property are permissible.
是吗
Is that right?
是的
That's right.
你们都听到了 交出来吧
Come on, you heard her. Pony up, guys. Now.
好吧
Okay.
你们三个呢
What about you three, huh?
谁来调查你们这些调查人员
Who's investigating the investigators?
国安局局长已经查过了 里拉
The NSA director has already cleared up, Lyor.
你一面之词而已 我看过《谍海军魂》
So you say. But look, I've seen "No Way Out."
你们之中可能有人就是尤里
One of you could be Yuri.
《总统心理治疗记录引发人们对其健康状况的质疑》
她是个园艺家
So, she's a horticulturist.
所以我问她知不知道猕猴桃的原产地
So I ask her if she knows the origin of the kiwi,
因为她是奥克兰人
'cause she's from Auckland.
她说是新西兰 我说是中国
She says "New Zealand," I say "China," Which I know,
我会知道是因为二年级的时候 我给施密特老师
'cause I did an oral report on the exotic fruit
-做过一份关于外来水果的口头报告 -嗯
- in second grade for Mrs. Schmidt. - Yeah.
后来我和杰克·斯普莱特谈着我们
And then Jack Sprat and I flew into the clown
不知道从哪里偷来的面包屑变成了小丑
with the talking breadcrumb that we stole from abracadabra.
汤姆 你在听吗
Tom. You with me? Come on.
我们每周三都一起吃早饭
We have breakfast every Wednesday.
我感觉我在跟一个哑剧演员吃饭
I feel like I'm eating with a mime.
抱歉 特雷
I'm sorry, Trey.
管他是谁泄露了心理治疗记录
Look, to hell with whoever leaked the shrink tapes.
你可是总统
You're the President.
没人在乎你看的是心理医生还是足科医生
Nobody cares if you go to a therapist or a podiatrist.
他们在乎的是你能为国家做什么
All they care about is what you do for the country,
这才是最重要的
which is everything.
人们不应该听到那些记录
People shouldn't be hearing this stuff.
就是不应该
They just shouldn't.
老哥 相信我 都会结束的
Big brother, trust me. This will blow over.
一切还未结束
Look, this is not blowing over.
泄露的心理治疗记录是否导致对柯克曼能力的质疑
总统的心理治疗记录泄露已经过了12个小时
It's been 12 hours since his therapist tapes leaked,
可以确定的是
but one thing's for sure --
此事对总统的信誉造成了极大的影响
they demolish the President's credibility.
泄露的心理治疗记录是否导致对柯克曼能力的质疑
什么信誉 他就是个病人总统
What credibility? He's the patient-in-chief.
不 他是个人
No, he's human.
69%的美国人都对...
69% of Americans are uncomfortable with --
CNN Fox MSNBC
CNN, Fox, MSNBC.
均为美国广播电视台
泰♥晤♥士♥报♥和华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥今天的头版都在报道这个
The front page of this morning's Times and Post.
我们得尽快回应
We need to respond. Fast.
措辞谨慎的声明
A carefully worded statement
限制了总统和劳登医生的会面时间
limiting the President's time with Dr. Louden
对他妻子之死造成的后果...
to the aftermath of his wife's dea--
总统先生
Mr. President.
早上好
Good morning.
我已经看过了
I've already seen it.
不用我提醒你们
I don't think I need to remind you
当初是你们叫我去看心理医生的
that I started therapy because all of you asked me to.
你们都没错
And you were right.
我很需要 帮助挺大的
I needed it, and it helped me.
我不会为接受心理治疗道歉
So, I'm not gonna stigmatize
而贬低了数百万通过心理治疗
millions of Americans who use therapy productively
获得帮助的美国人
by apologizing for it.
我同意 但要让人们知道你没事
Agreed, but the public needs to know that you're okay.
要不找个代理作家来写
Maybe we can use a surrogate.
这不错 代理作家
That's good. Surrogate.
弗丽达·卡尔顿 卫生和服务部部长
Frieda Carlton, HHS Secretary.
她就是心理医生 对吧
She's a shrink, right?
嗯 她会发表一篇声明
Yeah, she'll issue a statement of support
称赞您敢于寻求帮助的勇气
lauding your bravery for seeking help.
再让心理学会出来强调
Then we can get the A.P.A. to underscore
心理治疗对人们心理健康的重要性
the importance of therapy for people in need.
总统还可以指定一个
And the President will designate
全国心理健康日
a National Mental Health Day.
我拒绝
No, he won't.
表示支持我没意见
I'm fine with a show of support.
但我不想再把私事暴露在公众面前
But I am over having my private business aired in public.
我想知道的事 要怎么防止这种事再次发生
What I want to know is how we stop this from happening again.
我们还在努力 总统先生
We're working on it, sir.
这应该也是大规模黑客入侵的一部分吧
I'm assuming this is part of the larger hack?
应该是
I'm afraid so.
汉娜和她的团队正在调查
Hannah and her team are running it down.
这事必须要解决
I want this dealt with.
我希望所有人都能配合调查
And I expect everybody to cooperate with the investigation.
-好的 先生 -与此同时 还有其他工作要做
- Yes, sir. - In the meantime, we've got work to do.
都有什么安排
What's on the schedule?
我将与考林参议员面谈能源法案的事
I'm meeting with Senator Cowling about the energy bill.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表