剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
而且 未来三年
Plus, in three years,
我的工厂可以实现完全自动化
my factories will be completely automated.
所以你也不用担心劳动力问题
So labor's not your concern.
是的 总统先生 镉才是我的问题
No, sir. It's cadmium.
真了不起 我欠你一顿饭
Impressive. I owe you a meal.
-走吧 我送你出去 -好
- Oh. Come on, let me walk you out. - Sure.
这是好消息
Here's the good news --
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的母亲没有法律上的威胁
there's no legal jeopardy for the First Lady's mother.
即使她收受了贿赂
Even if she took a bribe?
没错 诉讼时效早就过了
Yes. The statute of limitations is long past.
承建商的死亡才是问题所在
It's the contractor's death that's the problem.
除非你是一个阴谋主义论者
Well, only if you're a conspiracy theorist.
否则不会将二者联♥系♥起来
Doesn't lead anywhere.
在我们担心事情走向之前
Before we worry about where it leads,
还是先来担心担心你吧
let's worry about where you're leading it.
你是一名白宫雇员
You're a White House employee.
总统要为你的行为负责
Your actions are imputed to the President.
为什么你们都搞不清调查和阻碍调查的区别呢
Why is everyone confusing investigating with obstructing?
这两者是完全不同的概念
Because there's a fine line between the two.
而如果你想做正确的事
And if you want to stay on the right side of it,
那么就要遵守规则
you have to jump through certain hoops.
你是说去跟第♥一♥夫♥人♥的母亲谈谈
You mean speak to the First Lady's mother?
是的
Yes.
对她不利的证据都是间接的
The case against her is highly circumstantial.
只要明确记录她否认了 就承建商被杀一案
You get her denial on record, the contractor's death,
无论劳埃德查到了什么料
anything else Lloyd may have dug up,
都无所谓了
becomes immaterial.
我不会去质问一名七十岁的妇女
I am not asking a 70-year-old woman
而且她还是总统的岳母
whose daughter is married to the President
她有没有犯过罪
whether she committed a crime.
是的 这样太鲁莽了
No, that would be imprudent.
-没错 -你得去跟第♥一♥夫♥人♥谈谈
- Exactly. - You have to ask the First Lady.
弗洛里斯参议员
Senator Flores,
总统希望双方都能回到谈判桌上
the President wants to bring both sides back to the table.
我们如何才能
How can we work together to --
纳迪娅
Nadia?
表哥
il primo!
见到你太高兴了
So great to see you!
我也很高兴见到你
Well, it's great to see you, too.
我现在要跟弗洛里斯参议员会谈 所以
Look, I-I'm meeting with Senator Flores right now, so --
不 不是的
No, you're not.
她派我来了
She sent me.
你不是为吉田众议员工作吗
You work with Representative Yoshida.
两周之前 是的
I did -- until about two weeks ago.
我当时还给你发了两条消息呢
I sent you like two messages about it.
抱 抱歉 我
I'm... I'm sorry, I --
没事 我知道你很忙 所以
Anyway, I know how busy you are, so...
我们赶紧开始吧
why don't we jump in?
好的
Okay.
第一个问题是特赦
The first item of business is amnesty.
等等 国会预算办公室预估光是第一年
Wait, th-the CBO estimates that would cost the U.S. economy
美国经济就要损失2.6万亿
$2.6 trillion in the first year alone.
这并没有考虑到
That doesn't take into account
非法移♥民♥所交的税
the taxes people living in the shadows would pay.
这样不行 纳迪娅
It's a non-starter, Nadia.
我们没有得到两党的支持
We don't have bipartisan support.
我们先放一放
Let's put a pin in that
谈一下汇款规定吧
and talk about remittance provision.
纳迪娅 我觉得最好还是
Nadia, I think it best for me
让我直接跟参议员本人谈论这些议题
to interface with the senator directly on all these things.
罗迪斯女士 我是预算局的玛雅·邓宁
Ms. Rhodes. Maya Dunning, OMB.
为了花瓶的事 对吧
The vase, right?
如果是不小心碰碎的 那就没什么事了
It's only a covered event if the breakage is accidental,
-不是故意的就行 -是不小心
- not deliberate. - It was accidental.
这我没法确定
Well, I don't know that.
白宫没有对中国的陶瓷
The White House hasn't declared war
宣战 邓宁女士
on Chinese ceramics, Mrs. Dunning.
我还是需要开展调查
I'm still required to conduct an investigation.
饶了我吧 这样你就可以去当赫尔克里·波洛了
If you leave me out of it, you can wheel in Hercule Poirot.
世界历史上最杰出 最受欢迎的侦探之一
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢把这事告诉我
Well, thank you for bringing this to my attention.
应该的
Of course.
不用我说你们也知道
I don't need to tell you
我母亲牵扯到这种事中我会有什么想法
what I think about the prospect of involving my mother
不过我觉得 有时候
in any of this, um, but I guess sometimes,
过去的事就让它过去
it's better to head things off at the pass.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
所以我觉得威尔士探员下的圈套
Which makes Agent Wells' deception
让人很难理解
even more difficult to understand.
-您说什么 -你让我仔细翻阅这些文档
- Ma'am? - You had me poring through documents,
上百份文件
hundreds of them,
而你明明只对这一份感兴趣
when you were only interested in this one.
我相信威尔士探员
I believe that Agent Wells --
她自己有嘴 谢谢你 肯德拉
Can speak for herself, thank you, Kendra.
我之前不知道这份文件有没有问题
I didn't know if there was anything to this,
我想如果没有的话 就不给您添麻烦
and if there wasn't, I didn't want to trouble you.
所以你就用一些诡计来侮辱我
So you decided to insult me with some ruse,
把我当傻子耍吗
playing me for a fool?
这并非我的本意
That was never my intention.
那么 既然我们都摊牌了
So, now that everything's on the table,
我希望你能看清楚
I hope you can see how absurd
这套所谓受贿的说法有多荒唐
this bribery suggestion really is.
在现阶段
At this stage,
目前尚未发现确切受贿证据
there's no indication whether it's credible or not.
当然没有 我妈妈以前是秘书
Of course there isn't. My mom was a secretary.
她并不是什么行政人员 好吧
She was not an administrator, okay?
她不和领导层打交道 合同也不经她手
She didn't deal with executives or hand out contracts.
-她只会端茶倒水 -我明白 但是
- She got coffee. - I understand that, but --
可你仍然认为
So you still find it plausible that a contractor,
想要拿到一笔大生意的承建商
who was looking for a big piece of business,
会选择向我母亲行贿
would think that my mother was the right person to bribe?
我并没有暗示其可信性 夫人
I'm not saying that it's plausible, ma'am.
我只是说我们有间接证据
I'm saying that we have circumstantial evidence --
证明我母亲犯了罪
That my mother is a criminal.
夫人 我们并不想惹您生气
Ma'am, the intention is not to upset you.
是我让汉娜来找您谈的
Hannah is here at my urging.
所以她比任何人都应该更清楚
And she should know, more than anyone,
劳埃德这个人有多疯狂 他有多恨我丈夫
how crazy Lloyd was and how much he hated my husband
他是个多么无♥耻♥的人 对吧 威尔士探员
and how no smear was beneath that man. Right, Agent Wells?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
你应该在拿着这些捏造的流言
So maybe you should have considered all of this
来找我之前就考虑到这些因素
before you came to me with this manufactured nonsense.
很抱歉打扰你 柯克曼夫人
Sorry to trouble you, Mrs. Kirkman.
可以看到一些非常愤怒的人们...
As you can see, some very upset folks...
请进
Yeah, come in.
抗♥议♥墨西哥公民荷西·梅内兹的死亡
...protesting the death of Mexican citizen José Menez in the --
在这场公♥关♥战中墨西哥在国内外均处于上风
Well, Mexico's winning the PR battle at home and abroad.
他们的姿态已经越发强硬
They're hardening their stance.
与此同时我们在内斗
Meanwhile, we are turning on each other.
边境通行处
There's been an upsurge of violence
暴♥力♥事件剧增
at the border crossings.
我们和国会拉美裔议员团的协商如何了
Where are we with the Congressional Hispanic Caucus?
我和参议员弗洛里斯的助手
I had a productive meeting
进行了一次卓有成效的会面
with, uh, Senator Flores' aide.
助手 亚伦 那可不够
Aide? Aaron, that's not good enough.
她在袖手旁观
She's sitting on her hands.
我们需要她站出来维护我们
We need her out there defending our position.
我会转达她 总统先生
I'll tell her, sir.
工会那边的情况怎么样了
Where are we at with Labor?
总统先生
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表