剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第二季 第十一集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
你老实说 这值七亿美元吗
You honestly think that this is worth $7 billion?
-我觉得它值更多 -说得真对
- I think it's worth a whole lot more. - Damn right.
我从未见谁如此自如
I've never seen anyone this good.
那是因为对他来说并不是工作
Because it's not work for him.
那就是真实的他
It's who he is.
你的人生不应终结于此
Your story's not supposed to end here.
让我带你回家吧
Let me bring you home.
空军一号♥ 准备出发
Air Force One, prepare for departure.
我们绝对不能变得麻木不仁
It is imperative that we not become numb.
我们服务的人们
The people that we serve --
都有自己的面孔 家人 希望 梦想
they have faces, families, hopes and dreams.
他们值得我们去牺牲 献身其中
They are worthy of our sacrifice, our commitment.
威尔士探员 没有另行通知的情况下
Agent Wells, until further notice,
你直接向我汇报
you'll be reporting to me.
既然我们在追同一条线
As long as we're following the same breadcrumbs,
-不如把我们收集的情报集中一下 -同意
- we might as well pool our resources. - Agreed.
你和我说的一切都是谎言
You lied to me about everything.
我知道过去这几天很糟糕
I know these last few days have been awful.
我今晚会请假
I will take tonight off,
试着补偿你
and I will make it up to you.
晚些见
I'll see you soon.
十个星期后
我想知道你对埃文·比曼
Wonder if you had any reaction
在今天《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》头版上的报道有何反应
to the front-page profile in today's Times on Evan Beeman?
我没看
Didn't read it.
但是你平时看《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的吧
But you read the Times, right?
只看我感兴趣的文章
Articles that I'm interested in.
某人发短♥信♥的时候闯了红灯
But an article on the man who killed my wife
撞死了我的妻子 这种新闻我不感兴趣
because he ran a red light while texting isn't one of them.
你也没出席他的判决听证会对吗
And you didn't attend his sentencing hearing, either, right?
-没有 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
因为我是美国总统
Because I'm President of the United States.
去了也不会让我的妻子死而复生
It wouldn't have brought my wife back.
我还是想和你聊聊
I still want to talk to you
你对艾丽克斯死讯的反应
about your reaction to Alex's death.
抱歉打扰了 总统先生
Sorry to interrupt, Mr. President.
代表团来了
The delegation is here.
谢谢 我们不得不另外安排时间了
Thank you. We're going to have to reschedule.
我的办公室会和你联♥系♥的
My office will be in touch.
好的 我建议你换一位心理医生
Good, I can suggest another therapist.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你妻子去世后 你想要见我
You wanted to see me after your wife died,
但每次我一提起她的死
but every time I raise her death,
你就改变话题
you change the subject.
中止谈话 另外安排会面时间
Cut the conversation short. Reschedule the session.
我先澄清一点 不是我想要见你
Just so we're clear, I didn't want to see you.
是我的高级职员要求我来见你
My senior staff demanded it.
而且如果你没注意到
And in case you haven't noticed,
我的工作相当地繁忙
I have a rather busy job.
如果你太忙 没有时间见我
And if you're too busy for our sessions,
那就不用再见了
then let's discontinue them.
但如果你想继续我们的会面
But if you want to continue seeing me,
今天就要谈完这个话题
we're going to finish this one today.
聊聊你妻子死时
And we're going to talk about what happened to you
你当时的反应如何
when your wife died.
因为那很重要
Because that matters.
好吧 你想要完成今天的会面
Fine, you want to finish today's session,
那你就得等了
you're going to have to wait.
我已经把时间都空出来了
I've cleared my schedule.
很好
Good for you.
还有人在问我关于第♥一♥夫♥人♥的追悼会
So I'm still getting questions about the First Lady's memorial.
比如什么
Like what?
为什么没给第♥一♥夫♥人♥开追悼会
Why doesn't the First Lady have a memorial?
墓碑没立之前 不能开追悼会
Well, you can't have a memorial before you have a headstone.
另一个问题是为什么没给她立墓碑
Other question is why she doesn't have a headstone.
赛斯 她才过世了两个半月
Seth, it's only been 10 weeks.
你知道过去两个半月内还发生了什么事吗
Hey, you know what else has happened in the past 10 weeks?
什么事也没有
Absolutely nothing.
里拉
Lyor...
第♥一♥夫♥人♥过世后 他就立刻回来工作
He came right back to work after the First Lady's death,
现在他简直就是哈姆雷特总统
and now he's President Hamlet.
他说得对 小艾
He's right, Em.
军费开支账单
I mean, the military-spending bill
还放在总统办公桌上
is stuck on the president's desk,
司法人士提名已经堆积如山
judicial nominations are piling up,
而且他推迟了每一项主要政策倡议
and he's put the brakes on every major policy initiative.
包括外交上的
Including foreign ones.
取消北♥京♥ 耶路撒冷之行
Canceled trips to Beijing, Jerusalem.
缺席国际货币基金组织会议
Bailed on the IMF meeting.
这下要变成幽灵总统了
This is turning into the ghost presidency.
你们都先别紧张
Okay, you all need to relax.
他刚刚失去了妻子
The man just lost his wife.
他两个孩子的母亲
The mother of his children.
需要一段时间才能恢复过来
It takes awhile to recover from that.
明白 但是世界还在运转
Understood, but the world keeps moving.
而白宫要落后于人了
And the White House is getting left behind.
今天不谈这些 今天有古巴倡议
Not today. It's the Cuban initiative.
这会加快我们的步伐
It'll jumpstart us.
很好 因为我们要失败了
Good, 'cause we're flatlining.
联调局已经完成内部审查
The FBI has completed its internal review.
好消息是 他们已经正式确认
Now, the good news is, they've officially determined
你打达米安·瑞内特的那一枪不算违规
Damian Rennett was a clean shot.
花了十个星期才搞清楚这点吗
Take them 10 weeks to figure that out?
不 而是花了十个星期才确定
No, it took them 10 weeks to decide
是要解雇你 还是留职察看
whether to fire you or put you on probation.
如果总部对我的处理有意见的话
If IAD had a problem with my reaction,
你何不问问他们当中
why don't you ask how many of them
有多少人朝人胸口开过枪呢
have shot someone in the chest?
应该问问有多少人和他们开枪打的人上过床
Or how many of them were sleeping with the person they shot.
那好 我不需要受这气
Oh, okay, don't need this.
汉娜
Oh, Hannah.
留职察看
It's probation.
在你叫我们闭嘴之前
And before you tell us to stick it,
你得明白一点
understand this --
他们根本没找到达米安的尸体
they never found Damian's body
也没查到他为什么和俄♥罗♥斯♥勾结
or figured out why he was in league with the Russians.
我们唯一知道的是你们俩有私情
The one thing we do know is you two were involved,
就是说你要重新赢回我们的信任
which means you're going to have to earn our trust back.
还有一件事 汉娜
One more thing, Hannah.
我想问问你
I'm asking...
以朋友的身份问问你
I'm asking as a friend.
你干掉了自己曾关心的人
You took out someone you cared for.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
开枪打了那混♥蛋♥的一刻 我就好了
I was okay the second I shot that son of a bitch.
你准备好去哈瓦那了吗
You ready for Havana?
准备好了 我回归的第一项工作
Oh, yeah, my first job back
就是个"光荣的"保姆
and I'm a glorified babysitter.
我会当好你的保姆的
And I'll be babysitting you.
奥尔特加主席 这是历史性的一刻
President Ortega, this is an historic moment.
我国贸易代表团很期待
Our trade delegation is looking forward
与您在哈瓦那会面
to meeting with you in Havana
共同探讨如何改进两国双边关系
to discuss ways of improving our bilateral relations.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
我希望这成为接下来的
I hope this is the first step in the continuing
放宽经贸和旅游限制的第一步
loosening of financial and travel restrictions.
让合作进入新的纪♥元♥
A new era of cooperation.
我们都希望如此 主席先生
We're all hoping for that, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表