剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第二季 第三集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
我认为白宫顾问办公室
I think - the White House Counsel's office
已经空太久了
has been vacant for far too long.
能为您工作是我的荣幸 先生
I would be honored to work for you, sir.
罗克维尔市一处私人住♥宅♥的无声警报被触发了
A silent alarm was tripped at a private residence in Rockville.
谁住在那里
Who lives there?
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的妈妈
The First Lady's mother.
那阵势就像要把整个房♥子拆掉一样
It sounded like the place was being torn apart.
我还要一份详细报告
And I want a detailed report of everything
写明劳埃德碰过的每样东西
that Lloyd touched, got it?
我的家人
My family?
他竟然敢碰我的家人
He's coming after my family?
联调局执行了一场无人机空袭
The FBI conducted a drone strike.
现在我可以确认帕特里克·劳埃德已经死亡
I can now confirm that Patrick Lloyd has been neutralized.
他们找到了劳埃德的电脑
They found Lloyd's computer.
炸♥弹♥袭击的时候他从云端下载了一些东西
He was uploading something to the cloud when the bomb hit.
你知道是什么吗
Do you know what it was?
南卡洛尔教区 路易斯安那州
对 我跟他说过
Yes, I told him.
但你知道男人和他们的臭鞋就那样
But you know men and their boats.
我待会回你电♥话♥ 杰斯
I'll call you back, Jess.
怎么了 宝贝
What's wrong, honey?
我妈妈
My mom.
女士
Ma'am?
妈妈 咖啡有什么不对吗
Hey, Mom, is something wrong with the coffee?
对 不是我做的
Yes. I didn't make it.
行了
Come on.
我说过了 想用厨房♥随时用
I told you -- You can use the kitchen any time.
别人的厨房♥
Someone else's kitchen.
别人的咖啡
Someone else's coffee.
伊娃 才过一个周末
Eva, - it's only been a weekend.
是要花些时间来适应的
It's gonna take you some time to get settled.
再说 白宫有132个房♥间
Besides, - the White House has 132 rooms,
如果你不满意你现在住的那间...
so if you're not happy with the one you're in...
你真好
You're so sweet.
也是个好主人 我只是...
And a wonderful host. I just...
想回家
want to go home.
妈妈 你家仍是犯罪现场
Mom, your house is still an active crime scene.
你儿子的卧室才是犯罪现场
Your son's bedroom is an active crime scene.
我家只是被某个疯子闯入了
My house is just a place some lunatic broke into,
而且那疯子死了
and he's dead.
但我没死
And I'm not.
我向你保证
I promise you,
我发誓尽快让你回家
I give you my word we'll get you home as soon as possible.
在那之前 要知道你可以在这里为所欲为
Until then, know you have the run of the place.
我很感激
And I appreciate it.
为什么我感觉我妈妈更喜欢你
Why do I get the feeling that my mom likes you better?
因为她就是更喜欢我
Because she likes me better.
喂
Yeah?
我马上过来
I'll be right there.
-总统先生 -好了 发现了什么
- Mr. President. - Okay, - what do we got?
过去24小时南卡洛尔教区出现32起发病案例
32 cases in the past 24 hours in South Carroll Parish.
警报
美国本土流行病暴发
H7N9 甲型流感
12人死亡
That's 12 fatalities.
-那意味着上千的人被感染 -疾控中心怎么说
- Which means thousands are infected. - So, what's the CDC saying?
跟利比里亚♥情♥况一样糟吗
Is this as bad as Liberia?
更糟 是甲流 就像禽流感
Worse. It's Influenza "A," likely avian origin.
传染性高
Highly contagious.
潜伏期短 使得传播更为迅速
Short incubation period facilitates the spread.
这是你们一直担心的超级病菌吗
Could this be the superbug you've been worried about?
如果疾控中心有钱来进行传染病研究
Well, I might have an answer for that
我也许能回答这个问题
if the CDC had some money for infectious-disease research.
就像我们在哥伦比亚教书的时候
Just like when we were teaching at Columbia.
总想从石头挤出血来
Always trying to squeeze blood from a stone.
但那是为了教师养老金
But that was for faculty pensions.
这是关乎性命
This is about lives.
给我看看
Show me.
这种流感是H7N9的子型
This flu appears to be an H7N9 subtype.
和长江三角洲流感一样
Like the Yangtze Delta flu.
而且没人有抗体
And no one here has immunity.
传播速度有多快
How fast will it spread?
我们的模拟表示H7N9
Our simulation says the H7N9
会在36小时传播至周边各州
will appear in surrounding states in 36 hours.
在72小时内...
In 72 hours...
就会像这样
...that's what it will look like.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们有机会展开隔离
We have a shot at containment
因为这里地形孤立
because the area is so isolated.
七十年代之前有些地方甚至连州公路都没通
They didn't even have state roads in some parts until the '70s.
联邦航♥空♥局已经关闭了三百公里范围内所有的机场
The FAA shut down all airports in a 200-mile radius.
国家公路安全管理局和高速也是一样
Same for NHTSA and highways.
我已经跟拉♥萨♥尔州长说我们听他安排
And I told Governor LaSalle that we're at his disposal.
很好 亚伦 我想让你联络
Okay, good. Aaron, I'm gonna want you to be the liaison
世卫组织和联♥合♥国♥
between World Health Organization and the UN.
我们也必须通知加拿大和墨西哥当局
We also need to notify the Canadian and Mexican authorities.
卫生和服务部已经启动疫苗
HHS has activated the Strategic National Stockpile
和抗病毒药的国家战略储备
of vaccines and antivirals,
希望有一种能治疗这种流感病毒株
so hopefully one of them will match this flu strain.
艾米丽 让赛斯加快速度
Emily, bring Seth up to speed.
一旦消息泄露
As soon as word leaks out,
恐慌会立刻蔓延开
panic's gonna spread like wildfire.
-着手去干吧 -是的 先生
- Let's get on it. - Yes, sir.
一百年前
100 years ago,
西班牙流感夺走了世界5%的人口
the Spanish flu wiped out 5% of the world's population.
这次的流感有多糟糕
How bad is this?
我到达现场后立刻跟你报告
I'll give you a call when I have boots on the ground.
好
All right.
塔米
Tammy.
小心点
Be careful.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
南卡罗尔教区
我刚跟疾控中心的
So I just got off the phone
传染病专家通完电♥话♥
with an infectious-disease specialist at the CDC.
病菌是一种变异的病原体
This bug is - a rapidly mutating pathogen
会加速宿主的溶菌周期
that accelerates its host's lytic cycle.
说人话
English?
会让你的细胞爆♥炸♥
Uh, it makes your cells explode.
也许不该告诉媒体那些
Maybe don't tell the press that.
没错
Yep.
你给我留了一个蓝莓松饼
Hey, um, did you leave me a blueberry muffin?
对
I did.
真好
That was really nice.
当然 我把所有蓝莓都挑出来了
Yeah, I picked out all the blueberries,
所以别小题大做
so don't make it a big deal.
我现在不会
Well, I won't now.
国家博物馆的动物学家来了
that zoologist from the National Museum wants to come by --
就是用动物命名总统的那个
the guy who's naming the animal after the president.
他想要一个拍照的时间
He wants a photo op.
当我们正在跟一个
Bringing an alien species into the White House
可能是起源于动物的传染病战斗
while we're fighting a possible pandemic
带一个新物种来白宫真是个...
that originated with animals is...
好主意
a great idea.
我可是在这里工作的
Hey, I just work here.
你好 新同事
Hey, new girl.
跟上节奏了吗
You getting up to speed?
在努力了 有点
Trying. It's a little, uh...
压♥迫♥吗
Intimidating?
没错
That's the word.
记着 这不过是一栋办公大楼而已
Just remember - it's another office building.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表