剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
她刚刚在跟我聊学费改革
Oh, she was talking to me about tuition reform.
别担心 孩子
Don't worry, kiddo.
我会做的 我保证
I'm gonna get to it. I promise.
我从未见谁在人群工作中如此自如
I've never seen anyone this good with crowd work.
那是因为对他来说并不是工作
It's because it's not work for him.
那就是真实的他
It's who he is.
-总统先生 -总统先生
- Mr. President! - Mr. President!
感谢大家前来
Thank you all for coming out.
-总统先生 -谢谢你们
- Mr. President! - Thank you.
-确实是最赞的汉堡 -总统先生
- Best burger in town. - Mr. President.
总统先生
Mr. President.
艾丽斯 你还好吗
Alice, how are you?
不太好 先生
Not good, sir.
我听说养老金紧急救助法案被废弃了
I'm hearing that the pension bailout bill is dead.
那不是真的
That's not true.
我代表的人们希望要回他们的将来
Well, the people I represent want their futures back.
你能保证你依然能帮助他们吗
Can you promise me that you can still help them?
我不能保证--
Well, I-I can't promise --
那么你是对的 总统先生
Well, then you're right, Mr. President.
我们是傻瓜...
We are suckers...
因为相信你
...for trusting you.
谢谢 乔安妮
Thank you, Joan.
也没有那么糟
It wasn't that bad.
不 她说的没错
No, she's right.
那是灾难性的
It was catastrophic.
是的
Yeah.
所以...
So...
你已经失去了对国会的支持
You're already lost cachet with Congress.
抵♥制♥你对法庭候选人的提名
Stonewalling your judicial nominees
就是一个征兆
was the canary in the coal mine.
你所有的立法议程都危机四伏
Your whole legislative agenda's at risk now.
就是一个词 我只是在讽刺
It was one word. I was being sarcastic.
毋庸讳言
Not to put too fine a point on it,
但规则是要么持续一个新闻周期 要么十个
but the rule is, things last 1 news cycle or 10.
今天就得扼杀这条新闻 不然死的会是我们
We kill this story today, sir, or it kills us.
艾米丽
Emily?
商界正在跳槽
The business community is jumping ship.
媒体正在攻击你
The media is turning on you.
如果明天醒来”傻瓜们”还霸占头条
If we wake up tomorrow and Suckergate's the lead,
那情况也许就无法逆转了
the spiral may be irreversible.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
肯定能有办法解决
I mean, there has to be a solution.
是有办法 显示
Well, there is, sir.
就在咖啡桌上
It's sitting right on that coffee table.
打给卡森·克雷默
Call Carson Kramer.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
法官 此次传讯是基于
Your Honor, the basis for this subpoena
一次非法搜查
is an illegal search.
法官 《第四修正案》
Your Honor, the Fourth Amendment
并不适用于请求获取
has zero applicability to the request
布克夫人承认受贿
for documents connected to a company
这家公♥司♥的相关文件
that Mrs. Booker admitted she received a bribe from.
合理根据是...
There's probable cause --
我想听戴恩斯女士把话说完
I'd like to hear Ms. Daynes out.
法索先生说得对
Mr. Foerstel is right.
此次传讯有合理根据
There is probable cause for this subpoena.
但其源于汉娜·威尔士
But it stems from Hannah Wells,
她从正在调查中的犯罪现场
who removed a hospital record
取出这份医院记录
from an active crime scene.
我不明白这何以导致传讯无效
I don't see how that invalidates the subpoena.
那条医院记录在非法
The hospital record was obtained illegally
且未经授权下获取
and without a warrant.
毒树之果吗
Fruit of the poisonous tree?
以非法手段所获得的证据是毒树 而以此所获得的第二手证据是毒树之果
-是的 法官 -等等
- Yes, Your Honor. - Hold on.
你是在控诉威尔士探员的行为吗
You're complaining about the conduct of Agent Wells?
威尔士探员为白宫效力
Agent Wells works for the White House.
但布克夫人不是
But Mrs. Booker doesn't.
那为什么由白宫法律顾问代表她
Then why is the White House counsel representing her?
谁代表她不重要
It doesn't matter who's representing her.
重要的是她的权利是否受到侵犯
What matters is whether her rights were violated.
我同意
I'm inclined to agree.
等等 法官 还有些紧急情况
Wait, Judge, there are exigent circumstances.
威尔士探员取出文件
Agent Wells removed that document
是因为她在追踪帕特里克·劳埃德
because she was pursuing Patrick Lloyd.
如果你传讯的是帕特里克·劳埃德
And if you were subpoenaing Patrick Lloyd,
我或许会换种看法
I might look the other way.
但你不是 所以我不会
But you're not, and I won't.
宣布传讯无效
Motion to quash granted.
很快 他们获得了首攻
Quick out, they pick up the first down.
进了35码圈内
Stepped inside the 35.
双方有些微推搡...
There's a little bit of pushing --
毫无疑问 场上或许存在进攻干扰
No doubt. There might have been some offensive interference,
但裁判并未叫停
but it was not called.
我今晚走
Shipping out tonight.
是吗
Yeah?
需要人载你去机场吗
Do you need a ride to the airport?
当然
Sure.
我可以随时通知国安部
You know, I can always call DHS
再次把你遣返
and have you deported again.
就像优步 带手铐那种
It's like Uber. With handcuffs.
美国人总是这么热情好客
The ongoing pleasures of American hospitality.
我只想说...
Look, I just wanted to say...
我知道你一直掩护我
I know you've had my back.
谢谢
And, um, thanks.
你也是
You, too.
我对自己的同事有些挑剔
I'm kind of picky about who I work with.
但我并不讨厌你
And I didn't hate you.
所以这对我来说挺不容易的
So, that's kind of a big deal for me.
什么事
Yeah?
当然
Um, sure.
我想我能找到达米安 对
I think I can track Damian down. Yeah.
好 一会儿见
Okay. See you soon.
霍恩的案子有新进展
There's been a development in the Thorn case.
亚伦·肖尔现在就要见我们
Aaron Shore needs to see us right away.
我们得到了达♥赖♥厄斯·克雷持枪的弹道文件
We got ballistics back for Darius Cray's gun.
与夏洛特·索恩的死无关
It didn't kill Charlotte Thorn.
达♥赖♥厄斯是军♥火♥商
Darius is an arms dealer.
他的枪太多了
He's got hundreds of guns.
还有别的证据
And there's something else.
克雷在中枪后 他的一个银行账户
There was activity in one of Cray's accounts
出现一笔交易记录
after he was shot.
有一亿欧元转账至一个瑞士银行账号♥
A transfer of 100 million Euros to a Swiss bank account.
这个账号♥的唯一用户是
And the only person with access to that account
凯瑟琳 也就是他老婆
was Catherine, his wife.
你是说一直都错抓了克雷家的人
You saying we've been chasing the wrong Cray?
对 凯瑟琳才是主谋
Yeah, Catherine's been calling the shots.
他只是个幌子
He was just a front.
或许吧
M-Maybe.
但我们还是不知道
But we still don't know
达♥赖♥厄斯是否杀了夏洛特·索恩
that Darius didn't kill Charlotte Thorn.
不 我们知道
Yeah, we do.
-什么 -看看这个
- What? - Check this out.
这是昨天早上的监控录像
This was taken yesterday morning.
夏洛特·索恩被杀害时
Darius was moving guns
达♥赖♥厄斯正在搬运枪♥支♥
when Charlotte Thorn was killed.
意味着我得告诉总统
Which means that I have to tell the President
我们的调查还在进行中
that our investigation is ongoing.
然后你俩得继续工作
And you two have to get back to work.
这些天过得异常艰难 总统先生
It's been a rough couple of days, Mr. President.
是的 是的
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表