剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Our hacking proof.
我在调取相关数据库
I'm pulling up the relevant database,
但是我没法远程复♥制♥
but I can't copy it remotely.
我来
Alright, I'm on it.
很高兴再见到你 赛斯 很久没联♥系♥了
It's nice to hear from you, Seth. It's been a long time.
是啊 从离开哨兵报到现在了
Yep, since our days at the Sentinel.
我很乐意跟你叙叙旧
And, uh, I'd love to catch up,
但我恐怕这次我来全是为了公事
but I'm afraid this is, um -- this is all business.
我们在考虑给斯蒂文·弗兰诺雷的职位
We're considering Steven Flannery for a position,
我想问问你之前对他提出的指控
and I wanted to ask you about the claim you filed against him.
全都是过去的事了
It's all in the past.
是的 但是过去铸就了现在
Yes, but the past informs the present.
是性别歧视吗
It was sexual discrimination?
是的 晋升失败
Yes. Failure to promote.
我被淘汰了
I was passed over.
你们两个是什么关系
What was your relationship?
他是合伙人
He was partner.
在审核我之前约我出去
Asked me out right before my review.
我拒绝了他
I said no.
-然后他报复你 -没当面报复
-And he retaliated. -Well, not to my face,
但他当时是惠特尼·欧文顿的重要人物
but he was a big player at Whitney Irvington.
法庭说 你无法提出索赔
The court said - that you couldn't state a claim.
他不应该来跟我调情的 他是合伙人
He shouldn't have hit on me. He was a partner.
-我也想成为其中一员 -我明白
- I wanted to be one. - I understand.
我 我只是确认一下他没做其他的事吧
I'm -- I'm trying to ascertain if he did anything else.
没有 他一直非常迷人可爱
No. He was perfectly lovely.
直到我被扫地出门的那一天
Until the day I was shown the door.
所以你没有证据
So you had no proof.
没有 我在法律界这个男人窝得不到任何发展
Nope. And I wasn't gonna get any from the old-boy's club.
所以我才离开法律行业 成为一名记者
It's the reason I left the law and became a journalist.
这里没人会向我隐瞒真正的故事
Nobody keeps the real story from me anymore.
我们为什么要讨论这个呢
Why are we even talking about this?
凯特琳·科尔戴闹情绪只是因为她被淘汰了
Kaitlin Corday is disgruntled because she was passed over.
什么都无法说明
There's nothing there.
除了对弗兰诺雷的错误判断
Well, except bad judgment on Flannery's part.
听着 弗兰诺雷是保护女性权利 生育权
Look, Flannery is a leading light for women's rights --
男女同工同酬的领袖
reproductive rights, equal pay.
他还是你的导师
And he's your rabbi.
如果我不相信他的人品我是不会为他说话的
I wouldn't vouch for him if I didn't believe in his virtue.
没人在质疑他的人品 肯德拉
No one's questioning his virtues.
我们在讨论他的恶习
We're talking about his vices.
就因为约一个同事出去
Asking a co-worker out?
好了 听着 肯德拉是对的
Alright, look, Kendra's got a point.
听起来除了失言之外没什么的
It sounds like there's nothing here but an indiscretion.
不足以构成攻击他的理由
Which shouldn't be reason enough to torpedo him.
同意 我会评估他的候选人资格的
Agreed. I will float a trial balloon about his candidacy.
从法律 媒体 政♥治♥圈方面
Legal, media, political circles.
很好 没有不良情况的话
Good. No red flags come back,
我们会带他见总统的
we'll bring him to the President.
很好 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
汉娜 除非流星来袭
Hannah, unless a meteor hits it,
还有两分钟车就到了
the car's two minutes out.
快啊 快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on. Come on.
我们拿的足够多了 快走吧
We have enough. Get out of there.
你知道这个数据库中源代码的确切位置吗
Do you know exactly where the source code is on this database?
-不知道 -好 那就全都复♥制♥完
- No. - Okay, then we're getting it all.
目标到车♥库♥了
Subject is in the driveway.
汉娜 出去
Hannah, get out!
全拿到了 走
We got it. Go!
目标进入房♥子
Subject entering house.
艾米丽 你有时间吗
Hey Emily do you have a second?
当然
Sure.
听着 本着公正公开的目的
Look, in the interest of full disclosure,
我应该让你知道弗兰诺雷和我
I should let you know that Flannery and I
十年前...有过短暂一段
had a brief...thing 10 years ago.
多短
How brief?
就一个晚上 我们当时在博伊西办案
It was one evening. - We were on a case in Boise.
我是一名初级律师 他是新晋的合伙人
I was a junior associate. He was a newly minted partner.
我们大获全胜 喝了一点法兰西75[鸡尾酒]
We won big. Had a few French 75s.
然后他邀请我去他的房♥间
And he invited me back to his room.
-你情我愿 -当然
- Consensual? - Absolutely.
我们都没商量就发生了
We never even discussed it.
从那以后他一直挺我
And he's had my back ever since.
你之前没说出来是因为...
And you kept a lid on this because...
我不希望别人认为我偏袒他 我没有
I didn't want to seem biased. I'm not.
但考虑到当前的情况
But in light of everything,
我不想洗白不当行为
I didn't want to whitewash misconduct.
听起来没什么不当行为要洗白的
It doesn't sound like there's any misconduct to whitewash.
没有 他很棒 我只是...
No, he's -- he's great. I just --
我不知道是否该由我来决定他能否当选
I don't know if I should steer his candidacy.
我不同意
I disagree.
你钓到的鱼 你负责收线
You hooked the fish. You reel him in.
艾米丽 如果我...
Emily, if I was --
如果我之前说话太直接
If I was too defensive earlier...
你没有
You weren't.
你当时很公平 现在也是
You were being fair then, and you're being fair now.
我查了德万的财务状况
I pulled up Dhawan's financials.
他的农场价值足以还清他的债务
His farm was worth enough to cover his debt easy.
那他为什么不能卖♥♥掉
Then why couldn't he sell it?
他当时正跟一家叫皇家橡树的公♥司♥打官司
He was in litigation with a company called Royal Oak LLC.
似乎牵涉到他的房♥子
Seemed to involve his house.
我正在找相关档案
I'm trying to get the filings.
很好
Good.
我刚从法医那拿到毒理检验报告
And I just got the full tox screen back from the M.E.
德万中了蓖麻毒素
Dhawan was poisoned with ricin,
中毒六到八小时后才会身亡
which takes six to eight hours to kill.
也就说他不是在这里被下毒的
Meaning he wasn't poisoned here.
没错 所以我们得找出德万昏倒前
Yep. So we got to find out where Dhawan was
去过哪些地方
before he keeled over.
特区巡回法♥院♥
D.C. Circuit?
是的 如果我获得任命 我会需要实习生
Yes. Assuming I'm confirmed, I'll need interns,
我认为你就是合适的人选
and I think that you would be perfect.
谢谢
Thanks.
她很有前途
She is a comer, that one.
是的
Yeah.
审查进行得很顺利
The vetting's coming along nicely.
还有些细节要处理
Still a few more T's to cross and I's to dot,
但我们希望在今天之内把你的名字
but we're hoping to get your name to the President
递交给总统
by the end of the day.
太好了
That's great.
我花了一些时间才想明白
You know, it took some time to get my head around it,
但我想你说得对 我当法官
but I think you're right -- I could do some real good
-能做很多好事 -没错
- from the bench. - Yes, you can.
别走远 我们再联♥系♥
Stay close. We'll be in touch.
萨沙 你能带弗兰诺雷先生出去吗
Oh, Sasha, can you please show Mr. Flannery out?
你好 我是斯蒂文·弗兰诺雷
Hey, Steve Flannery.
我知道 我是萨沙·迪克森 很荣幸
I know. Sasha Dixon. It's an honor.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
都完成了吗
Hey. So we all buttoned up?
快了
Just about.
但我想再核查点东西
Um, I want to double-check something, though.
你的人能帮我更深入审查一下弗兰诺雷吗
Could your people dig a little more into Flannery for me?
他们把所有档案都查遍了
They pulled everything on their record.
这不会记录在档案里的
This wouldn't be on the record.
你想找到什么
What are you hoping to find?
没什么
Nothing.
你说你想跟我谈谈好气候公♥司♥
You said you wanted to talk to me about ClimateKind?
是的 但需要先给你看样东西
Yeah, but first we need to show you something.
我们追溯了大使在过去24小时内
We retraced the ambassador's steps
去过的地方
over the last 24 hours.
那是德万大使 昨天在一家咖啡厅
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表