剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
但在今晚结束的时候
but by the end of the evening,
我保证他会在右边
I promise you he'll be on the right.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
我知道
I know.
我有一个笑话
I have a joke.
敲敲 敲敲
Knock, knock.
谁在那啊
Who's there?
插嘴鸟
Interrupting bird.
-插嘴鸟是什... -抗♥议♥
- Interrupting bird -- - Squawk!
这个很好笑
That's pretty good.
你想要个工作吗
You want a job?
我有工作
I have a job.
我是总统的女儿
I'm the President's daughter.
是的 你是
Yes, you are.
赶快 该睡觉了
Come on. It's time for bed.
希望你能睡个好觉
I hope you have the best sleep ever.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
晚安安
Night, night.
安
Night.
汉娜 你应该想看看这个
Hannah, you're gonna want to see this.
星期天 凌晨1:03
他们找到了劳埃德的电脑
They found Lloyd's computer.
大半都融化了
Half melted,
但是特雷弗发挥了他的魔力
but Trevor here worked his magic.
你发现了什么
What'd you find?
硬盘驱动器几乎都烧了
The hard drive's mostly fried,
但劳埃德找到办法
but Lloyd figured out a way
黑进了我们的防火墙
to hack through the firewall we put up.
炸♥弹♥袭击的时候他从云端
He was uploading something to the cloud
下载了一些东西
when the bomb hit.
你知道是什么吗
Do you know what it was?
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表