剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
I'm aware of that, sir.
但你觉得
But you thought it was all right
虚构一个开会的原因
to use the press to spread a fake story
再利用媒体去传播没有任何问题吗
about the reason for the meeting,
因为你知道我不能否认
because you knew I couldn't deny it.
我 总统先生
I -- Mr. President --
这怎么回事
So, how's this work?
我没有做你想我做的事
I don't play ball,
然后你就开始泄露机密
you start leaking classified information?
不 我绝对不会那么干
No, I would never do that.
所以这是勒索吗
So this is some sort of shakedown.
关闭基地会导致六千人失业
This base closure - will cost my state 6,000 jobs.
我一直想引起白宫的注意
I've been trying to get the White House's attention --
现在你成功了
Now you've got it.
帕特里克·劳埃德是
Patrick Lloyd - is the single greatest threat
国♥家♥安♥全♥的最大威胁
to our national security.
你不能利用他来获得政♥治♥利益
You don't get to use him for political gain.
不 先生 我绝对不会危害国♥家♥安♥全♥
No, sir, I would never jeopardize national security.
我以我的人格担♥保♥
You can rely on my integrity.
我也希望你信得过
I'm counting on it.
关闭基地的事不会有变动
The base closure will not be revisited.
议员 再见
Goodbye, Senator.
你说中了
You were right.
他们要求越野车停到路边
They pulled the S.U.V. over,
发现几个收了劳埃德一千美元的傻♥逼♥大学生
yanked out - some clueless college kid Lloyd gave $1,000 to
让他们开去哈里斯堡
so he'd drive to Harrisburg.
他在争取时间
He's buying time.
来干嘛
To do what?
是
Yeah?
好
Okay.
特勤局说罗克维尔市蓟桥26♥4♥号♥一处私人住♥宅♥的
Secret Service says a silent alarm was tripped
无声警报被触发了
at a private residence in Rockville -- 26♥4♥ Thistlebridge.
谁住在那里
Who lives there?
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的妈妈
The First Lady's mother.
-进去吧 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
布克夫人
Mrs. Booker,
我是负责这里的联调局探员汉娜?威尔士
I'm Special Agent-in-Charge Hannah Wells.
这位是来自伦敦警♥察♥厅的雷尼特先生
This is Mr. Rennett from Scotland Yard.
怎么样 您还好吗
How are you doing? Are you okay?
还好
I think I am, yes.
夫人 跟我们说一下事情的经过
Tell us what happened, madam.
我回来挑衣服
Well, I came back, um, to pick a dress,
我让迈克先走
and, um -- And I sent Mike away.
-迈克·里特 -是的
- Mike Ritter? - Yes.
因为我还得花点时间
Because I-I was gonna be a while,
我去睡了一会 接着就听到了响声
and I was napping, and I heard this noise.
听起来像有人要闯进来
It sounded like somebody was trying to break in.
然后就听到一声巨响
But then I heard -- boom!
应该是门被踢倒了
It was like the door was being kicked down.
就在那时我按了紧急按钮
And that's when I hit the panic button
然后躲起来了
and hid.
那阵势就像要把整个房♥子拆掉一样
It sounded like the place was being torn apart.
我以为我死定了
I thought I was gonna die.
布克夫人 现在没事了
Well, you're okay now, Mrs. Booker.
是的
Yeah.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
我们现在还不清楚
We don't know yet.
-布克夫人 -迈克
- Mrs. Booker. - Mike! Oh.
我现在带你回白宫
Hey, I'm gonna take you back to the White House now.
好的
Oh, okay.
我要去拿礼服
Oh, I-I need my dress.
我会派人拿给你
I'll have someone grab it for you.
我们正在四处提取劳埃德的指纹
We're pulling Lloyd's latents off of everything.
这座房♥子每个地方都要仔细搜查
I want every inch of this house combed,
我还要一份详细报告
and I want a detailed report
写明劳埃德碰过的每样东西
of everything that Lloyd touched,
明白吗
got it?
我的家人
My family?
他竟然敢碰我的家人
He's coming after my family?
我们还在查他的目的 总统先生
We're still trying to ascertain his purpose, sir.
这我能告诉你
Well, I can tell you that.
他是在告诉我他能接近我爱的人
He's sending a message that he can get close to my loved ones.
他是冲我来的
He's trying to make this personal.
我们会随时向你汇报
We'll keep you posted.
她在休息了
So, she's resting,
不过她不要镇静剂
but she won't take a sedative.
她不听医生的话 这是好事
Well, if she's fighting the doctor, that's a good sign.
汤姆 怎么回事
Tom, what is going on.
我还不清楚 不过我们会抓到他的
I don't know yet, but we're gonna find him.
-好像是他先找到了我们 -不不不
- Well, it looks like he's gonna find us first. - No! No, no.
我向你保证 我们很安全
I promise you. We are safe.
-我去看看孩子们 好的
- I'm gonna go check on the kids, okay? - Yeah.
车辆管理局说蒙哥马利县
DMV said there are 658 blue sedans
注册有658辆蓝色轿车
registered in Montgomery County.
-生产至今已经八年了的是吗 -是的
- So this list covers an eight-year production period? - Yep.
根据已知的数据
I narrowed it as much as I could,
我已经尽最大努力缩小范围了
given the parameters.
如果邻居给不出
Which could be worthless
准确的细节描述 这都是没用的
if the neighbor didn't give us accurate details.
也有可能他给出的车辆细节
Or if the car he gave us details on
并不是从布克夫人家开出来的那辆
wasn't coming from Mrs. Booker's house.
劳埃德一定知道
Lloyd had to know
闯入第♥一♥夫♥人♥母亲的家
breaking into the home of the First Lady's mother
会引起大家的注意
meant that he was gonna draw attention.
恰克 财产登记搜查得怎么样了
Chuck, where are we on a title search?
劳埃德在蒙哥马利县拥有的六处地♥产♥
All six properties Lloyd owned in Montgomery County
都在几个月前被查封了
were seized months ago.
那勃朗宁-里德的地♥产♥呢
What about Browning-Reed properties?
只有两处 也被政♥府♥管理了
Only two -- also under government administration.
再查一下合资公♥司♥
Well, check joint ventures,
全资子公♥司♥ 前任公♥司♥
wholly owned subs, predecessor companies.
我已经在查了
I already checked.
等等
Wait.
有发现
Here's something.
勃朗宁-里德在大约十年前买♥♥了一大♥片♥土地
Okay, Browning-Reed purchased a tract of land about a decade ago,
作为垃圾场用 后来成了有害物质清理场
used it as a dumping ground, became a Superfund site.
公♥司♥没有交罚金
The company didn't make its penalty payments,
所以所有权归了罗克维尔市
so title defaulted to the City of Rockville
但没人去认领
who never took possession.
现在是做什么用的
What's it used for now?
没有缴税记录
No tax records.
应该是被废弃了
So far as I can tell, it's abandoned.
奥尔尼镇附近的诺贝克街 荆棘路1545号♥
It's 1545 Bramble off Norbeck, near Olney.
距离这里三公里
That's two miles from here.
危险
禁止非法侵入
环保局有害物质清理场
蓝色轿车
Blue sedan.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
只是 只是擦伤
It's a-- It's just a nick!
汉娜 我没事
Hannah, I'm good!
他的住处有专用的T1线路
His compound's got a dedicated T1 line.
我们已经切断了
We've cut it,
也就是说他上不了网
meaning he's got no Internet access.
他想跟跟外界联络
He tries to communicate with the outside world,
但信息通过安全连接发送到我们这来了
he's routed straight to us on a secure connection.
给我看看他发了什么
Show me what he posted.
这个消息是给总统的
This is a message for the President.
我有1000公斤的沙林毒气
I possess 1,000 kilograms of sarin gas.
我也有办法在整个
I also possess the means to disperse that gas
华盛顿都市区释放这些毒气
throughout the entire Washington metropolitan area,
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表