剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第二季 第十三集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
恰克 你能查个车牌号♥吗
Chuck, can you run a plate?
那辆车是俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥的
The car comes back to the Russian Embassy.
达米安是军情六处的人
I mean, Damian's MI-6.
是的 他也有可能已经倒戈
Yes, and he may have turned.
你和我说的一切都是谎言
You lied to me about everything.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
你加入了英国情报机构
So you joined British Intelligence,
却又在为俄♥罗♥斯♥工作
but you were working with Russians.
我们有一桩案子 指控你从事间谍活动
We have a case against you for espionage.
我建议你开始回答我们的问题
I suggest you start answering our questions.
黑客入侵只是我一直在为
Hacking's one of the things
俄♥罗♥斯♥解决的问题之一
I've been working on solving for Russia.
有人在组一个大局
Someone is hunting big game,
俄♥罗♥斯♥和美国都是目标
and Russia and the U.S. Are both targets.
-现在怎么样 -你会被起诉
- So, what now? - You're going to be charged.
那我给过你的帮助呢
And the help I gave you?
会作为减刑因素考虑
Will be taken under consideration.
艾丽克斯的死你怪谁
Well, who do you blame for Alex's death?
埃文·比曼杀了我妻子
Evan Beeman killed my wife.
那是直接责任人
That's who's responsible.
我问的是 你怪谁
My question is, who do you blame?
你需要找到有效的方法♥正♥视自己的悲痛
You need to find a concrete way to acknowledge your grief.
比曼先生 你认为你的待遇是否公平
Mr. Beeman, would you say your treatment here has been fair?
-是的 先生 -很好
- Yes, sir. - Good.
因为我希望你
Because I want you to remember,
在你人生剩下的每一天 都记住
every single day - for the rest of your life,
你从我这里夺走了什么
what you took from me.
这个视频二十分钟前迅速传播开来
That went viral 20 minutes ago.
这种视频怎么会泄露呢
How the hell did this get out?
显然有人黑进了监狱系统
Clearly, someone hacked into the prison system.
怎么做到的
But how?
柯克曼对峙第♥一♥夫♥人♥杀手
汤姆·柯克曼 美国暴君
Tom Kirkman -- American Caesar,
拖拽着他面前的已定罪重犯
hauling a convicted felon in front of him
并狠狠训斥
so he can dress him down.
这个视频
It's the video
在全国引起了广泛争论
the country - can't stop talking about.
白宫也无法阻止
And the White House can't start.
行政越权被摄像机拍下了
Executive over-reach, caught on camera.
柯克曼对峙第♥一♥夫♥人♥杀手
视频广泛流传
The issue is as black and white
事实无可争议
as the video sweeping the nation.
是的 无可反驳
That's right. There's no Grey area.
总统犯了错
The President was wrong.
先生 视频不是主要问题
Sir, the problem isn't just the video.
而是没有解释
It's that we're not spinning it.
所以媒体替我们做了
So the media's doing it for us.
他们说你很暴躁 愤怒 抓狂
They're calling you imperial, angry, distraught.
是 我是很愤怒 很抓狂
Yeah, well, I am angry, and I am distraught!
有什么建议
What do you suggest?
我们发表声明
That we issue a statement --
表示歉意
an expression of remorse.
您正处于悲痛之中
You were in the throes of grief.
不应该去探视犯人
The visit was ill-advised.
是无意识的行政越权
It was an inadvertent executive over-reach.
你尊重司法系统
But you respect the justice system.
同意埃文·比曼有权
Acknowledge that Evan Beeman is entitled
在不受干扰的情况下服刑
to serve his sentence without interference.
我才不说这些
I'm not saying any of that.
先生
Sir --
我从没说过埃文·比曼是禽兽
I never said - that Evan Beeman was a monster.
但因为他的疏忽和粗心
But through his negligence, his carelessness,
他害死了我妻子
he killed my wife.
我不会因为把他绳之以法而道歉
I'm not gonna apologize for taking him to task for that.
这不会说明我就是个暴君
And it doesn't make me a dictator!
只会说明我也是个人
It makes me human.
是的 先生 一个民众不满意率上升
Yes, sir -- A human being whose unfavorables are up
支持率急剧下滑的人
and whose approval ratings are way down.
只是民♥意♥而已 里拉 会回弹的
They're polls, Lyor. They'll bounce back.
重点是 谁泄露了视频
The pertinent question is, who leaked the video?
威尔士探员在负责调查 先生
Agent Wells is overseeing the investigation, sir.
她在咨♥询♥监狱的IT专家
She's debriefing the prison's IT experts,
查看监控摄像
looking into their security.
她工作结束后我们会立刻通知你
We'll let you know as soon as she's done working it.
工作 这选择不错
Work -- There's an idea.
早上您与美联储主席有个会谈
You have a sit-down with the Fed Chairman later this morning,
艾丽克斯慈善基金会的董事会
and the board - of Alex's charitable foundation
将在罗斯福厅举♥行♥开幕典礼
has its inaugural meeting in the Roosevelt Room,
还有很多其他待办事项
among plenty - of other items on your agenda.
还有多少
How many other items?
一个个来吧
Let's get cracking.
在参观期间 总统真的
So the President - actually works in the building
就在这里工作吗
during the tours?
是的 女士 这不是博物馆
Yes, Ma'am. This is not a museum.
是为人♥民♥服务的地方
This is the People's House.
真不错
That's lovely.
这地方是连接东翼和西翼的吗
And this area connects the East and West Wings?
是的 这就是连接处
Correct. This is the juncture.
你们这是干什么
Excuse me, what are you doing?
快起来
Get up right now!
我是西蒙斯 出状况了
This is Simmons. We have a problem.
总统必须对监狱事件作出声明
The President needs to address this prison thing.
-他会的 -你应该要跟他争论的
- He does. - You're supposed to wrangle him.
-我知道 -但你并没有这么做
- I am. - But you're not wrangling him.
我很喜欢你这种陈述句式
I'm loving this whole declarative-sentence thing you're doing.
轮到我了
Uh, my turn.
汤姆·柯克曼是我上司
Tom Kirkman is my boss.
我的职责是建议 不是强迫
My job is to advise, not compel.
你能不能搅拌一下
And would you please disintegrate?
最后一句是疑问句
That last one was an interrogatory,
-不是陈述句 -嗯 我是在拓展
- not a declaration. - Yeah, I'm branching out.
有个参观团出了点问题
Hey. We've got a problem with one of the tours.
迈克 跟他们说不能坐在坚毅桌上
Yeah, Mike. Just tell them they can't sit at the Resolute Desk.
好 因为有大概30个人很高兴能留在走廊里
Good, because about 30 people are happy parking in the hallway.
集体静♥坐♥ 他们说是个什么部落的
It's a sit-in. They say they're with some tribe.
你是说"部落"吗
Did you say, "Tribe"?
嗯 抗♥议♥者已经被带走了
Yeah. The protesters are being removed.
带走
Removed?
白宫媒体记者团还在吗
Is the White House press corps in the building?
嗯 我一个小时内要做报告
Yeah, I have my briefing in an hour.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
各位 这边什么情况
Guys, what's going on here?
这些人是客人
These people are our guests!
快住手
Stop! Stop! Stop!
住手
Stop.
放开他
Un-cuff him, please. Un-cuff him.
-嗯 -谢谢 放开他
- Yeah. - Thank you. Un-cuff him.
很好 你继续吧 先生
Good. As you were, sir.
你继续
As you were, please. Yeah, yeah.
这里没什么好看的
There's nothing to see here.
只是公民参与活动
It's just civic engagement, you know,
白宫全力支持的
which the White House heartily endorses.
这句话你可以引用
You can quote me on that.
好了
All right.
很好 你们都还好吗
So, good. You guys, you're all good?
有没人想来杯咖啡或者甜甜圈 还是别的
Anybody want a coffee or a doughnut or anything?
他们是来自彭萨科拉城外的欧奇乐部落
They're the Ocheole tribe from just outside Pensacola.
他们的领袖 莱茜·卡曾斯
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表