剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
而且你到底在干什么
And what are you doing, anyway?
她杀了达米安 亚伦
She killed Damian, Aaron.
我不会让她逍遥法外的
I'm not letting her get away with it.
汉娜 你都不知道她是不是还在这个国家
Hannah, you don't know if she's still in the country.
即使她在 你现在也只是个普通公民
And even if she were, you're a private citizen now.
你已经没有掩护身份来搞你的"小动作"了
You don't have cover for your shenanigans anymore.
那你还来干什么
So why are you here?
因为我的中间名就叫"掩护身份"
'Cause my middle name is "Cover."
还有一件事
And there's this other thing.
你需要什么
What do you need?
伊森·韦斯特被任命为特别法律顾问
Ethan West has been appointed special counsel
来调查摩斯
to look into Moss.
他在会见相关人员
And he's conducting interviews.
你需要我跟他谈话
You need me to talk to him?
对
Yeah.
你调查了摩斯前总统涉嫌谋杀一案
So you investigated former President Moss for murder?
是的 涉嫌谋杀一位英国国会议员
Yes. For the killing of a British member of Parliament.
但他被免罪了 是吗
He was exonerated, right?
是的 但他还是妨碍了司法公正
He was. But he still obstructed justice
因为他对调查人员隐瞒了他和受害者的关系
by lying about his relationship to the victim to investigators.
-他因此被起诉了吗 -没有
- Was he charged for that? - No.
摩斯国务卿是你黑客入侵事件调查的嫌疑人吗
Was Secretary Moss a suspect in your hacking investigation?
是的
Yes.
但他并不是元凶
But not the culprit.
不是
No.
我不知道你想问出什么
Look, I don't know what it is what you're asking
因为据我所知 摩斯是因为泄露机密
because it was my understanding that Moss was being investigated
而被调查的
for leaking classified information.
我的职责是调查
My charter is to investigate
国务卿一切可能的不当行为
all of the secretary's alleged wrongdoing.
而你的职责就是配合我
Yours is to cooperate.
是的
That's correct.
我愿意回答你的任何问题
I'm here to answer any question you have.
很好 我们继续
Good. Let's carry on.
谢谢你们的到来 参议员们
Thank you for coming, senators.
我们已经花了几十亿美元
We have spent billions and billions of dollars
开♥发♥F-44战斗机
developing the F-44,
但结果却是不断地拖延
only to be met with delay after delay.
再继续投钱是不明智的行为
Simply throwing more money at it's a bad investment.
等飞机上天的时候您就不会这么说了
You won't say that when we roll the plane out.
除了核武之外
Next to nuclear power,
这将会是我国有史以来最有效的震慑性武器
it'll be the greatest deterrent this country's ever known.
克洛威尔参议员不同意
Senator Crowell doesn't agree.
她错了
Well, she's wrong.
如果我们一开始就阻止战争发生
We don't have to spend money taking care of our soldiers
就不用给我们的士兵花钱了
if we stop wars from starting in the first place.
想知道我的看法吗
Do you want to know where I stand on this?
我们本来谈妥了 现在却又搁浅
We had a deal and now we don't.
此事难以接受
I find that unacceptable.
我理解您的失望 总统先生
I understand the frustration, sir.
您还得应付两党
You're trying to wrangle two parties.
如果只用应付一♥党♥就好多了
Maybe it would be better if you only had to wrangle one.
你说什么
Excuse me?
大选
General election.
共和党需要一名竞选人
GOP needs a candidate.
你能胜任的
You would make a fine one.
我不知道你们最近想要给我灌什么迷魂汤
I don't know what's in the water around this place lately,
但我不会上当的
but I'm not drinking it.
参议员 我们是来谈法案的
Senator, we're here to talk about the bill.
-总统先生... -要是选举就在明天
- Mr. President -- - If the election were tomorrow,
我既不会以民♥主♥党也不会以共和党身份参选
I would not run as a Republican nor a Democrat.
你倾向于紧缩财政 增强国防
You're fiscally conservative, strong on defense.
-我们可以和其他人合作 -参议员 拜托
- We can work with the rest. - Senator, please.
这个国家需要你的领导
The country needs your leadership.
如果你准备好了 就需要身后有正确的团队
And if you're ready to lead, you need the right team behind you.
我们不是来讨论我的政♥治♥前途的
We're not here to talk about my political future.
我们是来讨论军费开支法案的
We're here to talk about the military spending bill.
那我们为何不讨论呢
So why don't we do that?
你已经知道我们的立场了
And you have our position.
你要是想达成一致 去券克洛威尔参议员吧
If you want a deal, bring Senator Crowell around.
我们是怎么走到这一步的
How the hell did we get to this place
两党都要我作他们的候选人
where both parties are asking me to lead?
有一♥党♥正在筛选候选人
One of the parties is circling a candidate.
但他们更愿意支持现任
But they'd rather back the incumbent.
另一♥党♥听到了风声
And the other party caught wind of it.
现在成了大鱼吃小鱼
Now it's a feeding frenzy.
而你就是他们的案上鱼肉
And you're the meal, sir.
讨论选举实在是太分心了
This talk of elections is too big of a distraction.
我们得明确地告诉两党
We need to make it perfectly clear to both parties
在这件事上我的立场是不会变的
that I am inflexible on this issue.
特雷·柯克曼
特雷
Hi, Trey.
很抱歉 但我只是...
I'm -- I'm so sorry, but I just --
我现在没心情讲电♥话♥
it's not a good time to talk right now.
你家真漂亮 戴恩斯女士
You have a beautiful home, Ms. Daynes.
很抱歉我没法当面跟你说
I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell you in person.
这是谁
Who is this?
我需要你去调查一起未结的谋杀案
I need you to look into an unsolved murder --
刘易斯·加仑
Lewis Garren.
2008年被枪杀 没有人在乎
Shot to death in 2008 and nobody cares.
我想知道你是谁
I want to know who this is.
刘易斯·加仑 查查谁杀了他
Lewis Garren. Look into who killed him.
不然下次 我就不只是弄乱你家了
Or next time, I'll do more than mess up your place.
未知号♥码
我那时是名助理检察官
I was an AUSA back then,
但我没有参与加仑一案
but I didn't work the Garren case.
资料显示犯罪嫌疑人
The file says that a Gabe Herlihy
名叫加布·赫里希
was a person of interest.
然后就变成悬案了
Then the trail went cold.
赫里希 我在另一起谋杀中起诉过他
Herlihy. I tried him for a different murder.
彼得·亚契
Pete Archer.
但我们为了捣毁一个贩毒团伙跟赫里希达成了协议
But we cut Herlihy a deal in order to finger a cartel.
证人保护计划
Witness protection.
所以联调局不能以加仑案起诉他
That's why the FBI couldn't hang the Garren murder on him.
他已经是受保护的证人了
He was already in witness protection.
但为什么要闯进我家 我跟加仑案毫无关系
But why break into my place? I had nothing to do with Garren.
我猜加仑只是个借口
My guess is - Garren is a stalking horse.
-为什么 -加仑是个没有亲属的人♥渣♥
-Why? - Garren was a dirtbag with no next of kin.
没有人会想给他报仇
Nobody would want his murder avenged.
那就是彼得·亚契了
That leaves Pete Archer.
关于他你知道些什么
What can you tell us about him?
他的家人对我们让赫里希脱罪绝望不已
His family was devastated we let Herlihy escape.
母亲自杀了
Mom committed suicide.
父亲沉浸在悲痛中
Dad went into a grief spiral.
听说彼得的兄弟米基境遇也十分糟糕
Last I heard, Pete's brother, Mickey, was circling the drain.
不能再用彼得·亚契案起诉赫里希了是吗
Herlihy can't be prosecuted for Pete Archer, right?
根据他的协议 不能
Not per the terms of his deal, no.
但仍能用加仑案起诉他
But he still can for Garren.
我们从未正式给过他这个豁免
We never officially gave him immunity for that.
亚契一家可能知道这个情况
Something the Archers might know.
我们得查查他们
I think we need to look into them.
联邦调查局
恰克
Hey, Chuck.
汉娜 我没法帮你
Hannah, I can't help you
如果你不是替白宫干活的话
if you're not working for the White House.
别紧张 我只是需要参谋参谋
Relax. I just need a sounding board, okay?
没要你干什么
Not a lecture.
我在追踪瓦莱里娅
So I'm trying to hunt down Valeria,
但她总是先我一步
but she's got the jump on me.
因为她了解你 知道你会去找她
'Cause she knows her enemy. She knew you'd come for her.
她又背叛了俄♥罗♥斯♥人 替达克斯·名特卖♥♥命
She double-crossed the Russians by working for Dax Minter.
也就是说如果俄♥罗♥斯♥人找到她就会杀了她
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表