剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Sir, there's an optics difference
营救执行和平任务的船舰与执行间谍行动的船舰
between using force to rescue a ship on a peaceable mission
在旁人看来是有区别的
and one that was spying.
现在 我不在乎旁人的看法
Right now, I don't care about the optics.
我只在乎船员
I care about the crew.
先生 我得建议您
Well, sir, I have to advise you
如果我们开始对他们的船发射导弹
if we start launching missiles at their ships,
维罗那号♥就会变成瓮中之鳖
the Verona's a sitting duck.
而且时间紧迫
And the clock is ticking.
我们不希望武力成为首要选择
We don't want force to be our primary option.
我们要继续在外交方面下功夫
We need to keep moving on the diplomatic front.
你说得对
You're right.
你们俩去联♥系♥
I want both of you to reach out
参议院外交委员会
to the Foreign Relations Committee.
看看我们的努力空间有多大
See how much room we've got to maneuver.
-是 总统先生 -是 总统先生
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
帮我把考林参议员和昨天来这的达莫内叫来
Get me Senators Cowling and Damone here yesterday.
-好 但是 -我还要摩斯国务卿汇报
- Okay, but... - And I want an update from Secretary Moss
-霍恩一案的最新进展 -艾米丽
- on the Thorn investigation. - Emily...
我能吃点午饭吗
Can I get some lunch?
我没吃东西是因为 天呐 我爸
I didn't eat because -- Oh, my God, my dad.
我就是想和你说这件事
That's what I wanted to tell you.
他正在西翼闲逛
He's wandering the West Wing.
我本来要带他到处看看 结果有事耽搁了
Oh, I was giving him a tour, and I got waylaid.
把他藏在我办公室里
Just stash him in my office,
-我会尽快回来 -好
- and I'll get back as soon as I can. - Okay.
我知道我不该带他来这里
I know I wasn't supposed to bring him here,
-但他真的很想看 -艾米丽 他人很好
- but he really wanted to see... - Emily, he's lovely.
-真的吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yes.
他修好了埃莉诺的椅子
He fixed Elinor's chair
还给这层楼大半人都做了蛋蜜乳
and made egg creams for half the floor.
去做你的事吧
Go be you.
-他不会拆了这地方的 -谢谢
- He won't wreck the place. - Thank you.
让我搞清楚
Let me get this straight.
我们不但还没有抓到
Not only have we not arrested
杀害索恩的凶手
those responsible for Thorn's murder,
并且现在
but now you're telling me
她的助手还被绑♥架♥了
that her aide has been kidnapped.
我们正在让鉴定科检查视频寻找线索 先生
We have Forensics examining the video for clues, sir.
我可以告诉你们他们会发现什么
Well, I can tell you what they're going to find.
什么都没有
Nothing.
因为这些人已经领先我们两步了
Because these people are two steps ahead of us.
是一个人 先生
One person, sir.
我们相信这些事情都是凯瑟琳·克雷所为
We believe Catherine Cray is responsible for everything --
走私军♥火♥ 杀害夏洛特·索恩
the arms smuggling, the murder of Charlotte Thorn,
还有绑♥架♥
the kidnapping.
如果我们不将克雷的丈夫引渡到马来西亚
And if we don't extradite Cray's husband to Malaysia,
佩顿·莱恩就死定了
Peyton Lane is dead.
马来西亚不在考虑范围
Malaysia's out of the question.
他们有司法管辖权 先生
They have jurisdiction, sir.
那些在达♥赖♥厄斯·克雷的船上的军♥火♥
The weapons onboard Darius Cray's ship
是运往马来西亚的
were earmarked for Malaysia.
是 但凯瑟琳希望她的丈夫
Yes, but there's a reason why Catherine
在马来西亚受审是有原因的
wants her husband tried there.
克雷家族在东亚有大量财富
The Crays have big holdings in East Asia.
就是说达♥赖♥厄斯指望象征性惩罚了事
Meaning Darius is looking at a slap on the wrist.
软禁在家
House arrest --
最多一年 我猜想
one year tops, if I had to guess,
而非在美国境内走私军♥火♥会判处的五十年
instead of the 50 he'd get stateside for arms trafficking.
所以不行
No, I'm afraid that extradition is
引渡不在总统考虑范围内
out of the question for the President.
那我们得找到佩顿·莱恩
So we need to find Peyton Lane.
在新闻媒体收到绑♥架♥案的风声之前
Before the press gets wind of the kidnapping,
以及克雷杀死她之前
and before Cray kills her.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
首相夫人
Madame Prime Minister.
夫人 我恐怕有些不好的消息
Ma'am, I'm afraid I have some bad news.
我以为事情已经过去了 戴恩斯小姐
I thought this was behind us, Ms. Daynes.
传讯被撤销了
The subpoena was quashed.
我明白这是烦扰 夫人
I realize it's an intrusion, ma'am.
我不确信你明白
I'm not sure you do.
我承认我做错了
I acknowledge I did wrong.
三十年前
30 years ago,
我把底价告诉了一个承包商
I gave bid specs to a contractor
好挽救我丈夫的生命
to save my husband's life.
-我的错 -夫人 我...
- Mea culpa. - Ma'am, I --
这句话我不得不
This notion that I have to keep
重复说明再说明
addressing it and re-addressing it
如同原罪一般
like it's this original sin...
那份声明会结束这一切
That declaration will put all of that to bed.
怎样结束
How?
这证明了你和埃里克·利特尔
It attests you've had no contact
在过去三十年里
with contractor Eric Little
并无接触
in the last three decades.
联调局没有证据可以反对
The FBI has no proof to the contrary,
只有一个捕风捉影的阴谋论
only a wild conspiracy theory.
我的丈夫曾是个律师 非常好的律师
My husband was a lawyer -- a damn good one.
我知道这是怎么回事
I know how this works.
-夫人 -我签了这个
- Ma'am? - I sign this,
狼群就会盯上我
and the wolves are on me.
我会宣誓 被各种盘问
I get deposed, cross-examined,
每个字都会被拿出来解析
every word gets parsed.
我会为你辩护
And I will be here to defend you.
如果你想要保护我
If you want to defend me,
就不要让我签这个
don't make me sign this.
我也希望不必如此
I wish I didn't have to.
但我保证 这份文件...
But I promise you, this document --
是我们结束这个调查最好的机会
This is our best chance at ending this investigation
在事情变得更糟之前
before it gets worse.
我不敢相信你三天走完了印加古道
I can't believe you did the Inca Trail in three days.
其实没有听起来那么厉害
It's not as impressive as it sounds.
我有帮好导游
I had great guides.
赛斯 总统需要那些讲话要点
Uh, Seth, the President needs those talking points.
好的
Right.
很高兴和你聊天 丹
Uh, good to talk to you, Dan.
我也是
And you.
他人很不错
He's a nice guy.
-还很聪明 -是的 他...
- Smart, too. - Yes, he, um...
参议员到了 在罗斯福厅
Senators are here -- Roosevelt Room.
好的
Right.
去吧 拯救世界
Go. Save the world.
我会自己找点事做的
I can keep myself busy.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你不是认真的吧 -我们不是在谈论
- You can't be serious. - We're not talking about
取消制裁 参议员
the elimination of sanctions, Senator.
我们说的是放宽
We're talking about loosening them.
我们的提议只限于民用浓缩铀项目
Our proposal allows only for a civilian-enrichment program.
并且会有严格的监察管理体系
And a strict monitoring regime would be in place.
一个成功与否取决于
A regime whose success
哈桑是否会遵守
will depend on Hassan's agreement
那些他藐视的基本准则的
to abide by the very norms
管理体系
he's shown nothing but contempt for.
然而你要求我们相信
But you're asking us to believe
他已经改过自新
he's turned over a new leaf.
不 参议员
No, Senator.
我们在要求你们帮忙带维罗那号♥回家
We're asking you to help us bring the Verona home --
三百名我们的水手 其中很多人受伤了
300 of our sailors, many of them wounded,
他们中没有人应该被抛弃
none of whom deserve to be abandoned.
我们同意
We agree.
但是我们要付什么代价换他们回家
But what price are we willing to pay for their return?
库纳米是个可以一直纠缠下去的问题
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表