剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
这就是总统的工作
It's called being President.
他把成百上千的消防员
What do - the hundreds of firefighters
置于险境 这又叫什么
he's putting in harm's way call it?
他们的工作
Their job.
这是什么
What's this?
我们那叫礼物
My people call it a present.
打开看看
Open it.
毛伊岛
Maui?
我提前一周向大使♥馆♥提交申请
I put in for a week with the Embassy.
给我们订了一个沙滩房♥
Got us a beachfront room.
但我什么都没给你准备
But I didn't get you anything.
你还有时间
Well, you still got time.
一个优秀的间谍
You know, a good spy is skilled
很擅长玩弄骗术
at the art of deception.
你让我说什么好
What can I say?
在你身边我就放下了防备
My guard is down around you.
戴上吧
Put it on.
你会看起来更文雅
You'll class up the joint.
不过别戴去夏威夷
Just don't wear it to Hawaii.
我不想度假还看表
I don't want to watch the clock.
说到时间
Speaking of time,
你有一小时下午解闷的时间吗
have you got an hour for an afternoon diversion?
我也希望有 但我在跟踪银行职员的一条线索
You know, I wish I did. I'm following a lead on our banker.
-是吗 -对 我昨晚都睡不着
- Yeah? - Yeah, I couldn't sleep last night.
整晚都在电脑上工作
I was up the whole night working on my laptop,
但我要是发现什么就告诉你 好吗
but if I find anything out, I'll let you know, okay?
摩根女士 艾米丽告诉我
Mrs. Morgan, Emily tells me
你很担心这场手术
that you have concerns about going through with the surgery.
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
有什么我能帮你的
How can I help?
告诉我这不是圈套
Tell me this isn't a trick.
摩根女士 我认为自己是个诚实的人
Mrs. Morgan, I consider myself to be an honest man.
作为一个人 我理解你的内心矛盾
And as a person, I understand your conflict.
但作为一个父亲
But as a parent,
我绝对反对你选择做的事
I completely disagree with what you've chosen to do.
我认为宗教典籍不是一种僵化教条
I don't believe that religious text is some inflexible doctrine.
而更像是一种指导原则
I think of it more as a guideline.
但如果你有话问我
But if you ask me a question,
我会诚实回答
I will tell you the truth as I know it.
而且我会说到做到
And when I give you my word, I give you my word.
谢谢你 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
我们去和医生谈谈
Let's talk to the Doctor.
-他会解释一切的 -好
- He'll explain everything. - Okay.
所以先是大风减缓了火势蔓延
So, first wind - slows the fire's progress.
现在又是下雨
Now rain does.
随机的大气干扰
Random atmospheric disturbances.
你不相信这整个神之干预事件吗
You're not buying this whole divine-intervention thing?
-会相信才怪 -哪一部分的你是不可知论者
- Couldn't be buying it less. - What part of you is agnostic?
不确定这是不是我曾经历的
The part that isn't sure whether or not
最无聊谈话的那一部分
this is the most boring conversation I've ever had.
到处都有节日喜气气氛
Awash in holiday cheer, I see.
我问一个关于斋月的问题
Hey, let me ask you a question about Ramadan.
那你问错人了 我是被收养的 里拉
Ah, you got the wrong guy. I was adopted, Lyor.
-我姓怀特 -这样啊
- My last name's Wright. - Huh.
我是犹太人
I'm Jewish. Yeah.
"巴拉诺夫斯基"在美国就叫"布恩"
"Boone" Is the Americanization of "Baranowsky."
快看啊
Mm. Look at that.
我们最后还是了解了彼此的一点隐私
See? We finally learned something personal about each other.
对
Yeah.
-我们再也别这样做了 -绝对不要
- Let's never do this again. - Definitely not.
平安夜
Silent night
抱歉 姑娘们 现在别唱
Sorry, girls, no time right now.
-喂 -达米安 是我
- Hello? - Hey, Damian, it's me.
我以为你在工作呢
Hey, I thought you were working.
是的 如果你还想见面 我现在有空
Yeah, if you still want to meet, I freed up.
抱歉 我在大使♥馆♥ 晚饭见
Sorry, I'm at the Embassy. See you for dinner?
好 到时候见
Sure. See you then.
他在大使♥馆♥
He's at the Embassy.
英国大使♥馆♥在马萨诸塞大道 华盛顿市中心
British Embassy is on Massachusetts Avenue, heart of D.C.
跟踪器 你给他的那块表
The tracker - in the watch you gave him
显示他在弗吉尼亚州的阿灵顿
puts him in Arlington, Virginia.
我的住处
Where I live.
好吧
Okay.
我可以通过远程控制软件接入你的电脑
I can access your computer through remote desktop protocol,
但你要输入密♥码♥
but you'll need to put in your password.
汉娜
Hannah.
你完蛋了 伙计
You're toast, mate.
我只想祝你好运
I just wanted to wish you good luck.
看来大家今天都需要好运
It seems like everyone's gonna be needing that today.
无论你决定做什么
Whatever you decide to do,
是否回答法索的问题
answer Foerstel's questions or not,
我都知道你的选择是对的
I know you'll make the right choice.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾丽克斯
Alex...
我知道过去这几天很糟糕
I know these last few days have been awful.
他们这么对你让我感到愤怒
I...I'm just so angry that they're doing this to you.
无论你回来时的结果如何
Whatever happens when you get back,
我今晚都会请假
I will take tonight off
试着补偿你
and I will try and make it up to you.
你保证吗
Is that a promise?
是的 我保证
Yeah, it's a promise.
晚些见
I'll see you soon.
恰克 你能查个车牌号♥吗
Chuck, can you run a plate?
我们遇到了故障
I'm afraid we've hit a snag.
心肺机正在尽全力地
The heart-lung machine that's pumping the artificial blood
输送人造血液
is working as hard as it can.
但格蕾丝处于缺氧状态
But Grace is hypoxemic.
我不明白
I don't understand.
合成血液没有真血的功效好
Synthetic blood is not as efficient as the real thing.
她的细胞吸无法吸收足够的氧气
Her cells are not getting enough oxygen.
继续手术的话 她需要更多氧气
And as surgery progresses, she needs more,
而不是更少
not less.
什么意思
Meaning what?
血红蛋白不足的话 我无法继续下去
I can't continue without hemoglobin.
你女儿需要输血 女士
Your daughter needs a blood transfusion, ma'am.
输真血
Real stuff.
你的血型是AB阴型
Your blood type is A-B negative,
和你女儿的一样
same as your daughter's.
你的血也许能救她
Your blood might save her.
凯丽
Carrie...
不行
No.
你给了格蕾丝生命
You gave Grace life.
-为什么不能给她你的血呢 -因为我不能
- Why can't you give her your blood? - Because I can't.
但你已经答应
But you've already agreed
用人造血去救她了
to the use of artificial blood to save her.
而你现在又不愿用自己的血
And now you're not gonna agree to use your own?
我只是 这没道理
I just -- - That doesn't make much sense.
-你是在引诱我 -不 我不是
- You're trying to trick me. - No, I'm not.
我只想救格蕾丝
All I'm trying to do is save Grace,
而且我知道你也想
and I know that's you want, too.
她来了 第二辆车
Here she comes! Second car!
第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Madam First Lady!
耽误两秒钟
Just two seconds!
您被调查多久了
How long have you been under investigation?
总统自始至终都知道吗
Has the president known it all along?
是由白宫顾问为您辩护吗
Is the White House counsel defending you?
柯克曼夫人 您会接受指控 吗
Mrs. Kirkman, are you going to plead?
伊卡洛斯是怎么回事 您受贿了吗
What about Icarus? Did you take a bribe?
总统也牵扯其中了吗
Is the President involved?
我不明白
I don't understand.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表