剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
a subpoena to my 70-year-old mother,
那是无效传讯 还传唤我
which was quashed, and a subpoena to me.
好了 打断一下 柯克曼夫人
Okay, excuse me, Mrs. Kirkman,
你对本次调查的观点毫无法律意义
your opinion of this investigation has no relevance as to its merits.
能让我当事人继续发言吗
Can my client continue, please?
不 不行 她可以回答我的问题
No, she cannot. She can answer my questions.
那么就会留下法索局长
Let the record reflect that Director Foerstel
拒绝让柯克曼夫人发表陈述的记录了
refused to let Mrs. Kirkman finish her statement.
那就赶紧说吧 柯克曼夫人
Uh, uh, please finish up, Mrs. Kirkman -- quickly.
该项调查涉及34位联调局雇员
That investigation has involved 34 FBI employees
耗费六千万税款
at a cost of $60 million to the taxpayers --
你哪来的数据
Where did you get this information?
提请《信息自♥由♥法案》所得
A FOIA request.
如果有误 我们很乐意作出修正
If it's inaccurate, we're happy to amend the record.
您的陈述到此为止 柯克曼夫人
Your statement is now concluded, Mrs. Kirkman.
快了 快了
Almost. Almost.
在调查伊始
At the inception of this investigation,
法索局长向参议院申请
Director Foerstel formed an exploratory committee
-成立试探委员会 -好了 关掉录音机
- for a Senate bid. - All right, turn the recorder off.
他还成立了政♥治♥行动委员会
He also formed a Political Action Committee --
没听到吗 把录音机关掉
You heard me! Turn it off!
我们查到了嫌疑车辆的车牌讯息
We got the plates back from the suspect's car,
和达米安见面的那个人
the guy who met with Damian.
为什么不直接让恰克给我
Why didn't Chuck - just give me this directly?
可能他认为由我来和你说更好些
Think he thought it best you hear it from me.
我觉得他是对的
And I think he was right.
那辆车是俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥的
The car comes back to the Russian Embassy.
驾驶员是奥列格·普希金
The driver was Oleg Pushkin.
他是外交专员 也是俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的人
He's an attaché there. He's also FSB.
这也不是他俩的第一次见面了
And it's not the first time he's met with Damian.
你应该知道我接下来会说什么了
I think you know - where I'm going with this.
达米安是军情六处的人
I mean, Damian's MI-6.
是的 他也有可能已经倒戈
Yes, and he may have turned.
我们还没发现帕特里克·劳埃德与俄♥罗♥斯♥有联♥系♥
We never found a connection between Patrick Lloyd and Russia.
意味着无论是什么引起了俄方的注意
Meaning whatever interest Russia could have
他们阻挠劳埃德发起的
in thwarting the Icarus investigation
关于伊卡洛斯科技公♥司♥的调查原因依然成谜
that Lloyd started is a mystery.
也许俄♥罗♥斯♥就是坐收渔利而已
Maybe Russia's just taking advantage of the situation.
借此让我们疲于应付
Destabilize our government
以动摇我们的政♥府♥
by making us chase our tail.
是的 亦或是我们漏掉了什么
Yeah, or maybe we're missing something.
不 也许是我
No, maybe I missed something.
我会去找达米安摊牌 问个清楚
I'm going to bring Damian in and find out.
汉娜
Hannah...
如果这人真如我们所料
if this guy is who we think he is,
-那他肯定是个危险角色 -也许吧 亚伦
- he's beyond dangerous. - That may be true, Aaron,
但没人能比现在的我更危险了啊
but no one is more dangerous than I am right now.
这是我捅出来的篓子 我来收拾
This is my mess. I will clean it up.
好吧 叫上你的队友
All right. Put your team together.
所以 大惊喜是什么呢
So, what was this big surprise?
我都知道了
That I know.
知道什么
Know what?
仓库的那场大火
About the warehouse fire.
阿方索·朗
Alfonso Lang.
奥列格·普希金
Oleg Pushkin.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你懂的
Yes, you do.
好吧
Okay.
我们从头开始捋一捋
Let's start from the top.
我在仓库那场大火中救了你
I saved you from that warehouse fire.
在你放完火之后
After you set it.
我信任你
I trusted you.
我是真的信任你
I really trusted you,
而你和我说的一切都是谎言
and you lied to me about everything.
我没有说谎
I didn't lie.
转过去
Turn around.
约在桥中间
Middle of a bridge.
真够聪明的
That's smart.
让我无路可逃 对吗
Nowhere for me to go, right?
我知道你要去哪
I know where you're going,
你得在那里待上好一阵子了
and you gonna be there a long time.
-汉娜 -转过身双手抱头
- Hannah. - Turn around and put your hands on your head.
我有东西要给你看
I need to show you something,
可以解释这一切
and it'll explain everything.
我要把手伸进口袋 可以吗
I just need to reach into my pocket, okay?
-敢拿东西你就死定了 -我必须这么做汉娜
- You reach for anything, you're dead. - I have to, Hannah.
达米安
Damian.
你好呀 汤姆·柯克曼的语♥音♥信箱
Hello, Tom Kirkman's voicemail.
我是汤姆·柯克曼的妻子
This is Tom Kirkman's wife, who is no longer the subject
我已经不是联邦调查对象了
or target of a federal investigation.
我打赢了
I beat it.
我们成功了
We beat it.
我唯一想和你说的就是 我爱你
And the only thing I want to say to you is I love you.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表