剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
He thinks we took his father away.
是我们夺走了他的儿子
He thinks we took his son.
我怎么会疏忽了这一点
How the hell - could I have missed that?
总统先生
Sir?
《太平美国》只是一个借口
Pax Americana's a pretext.
他根本不关心政♥治♥意识形态
He doesn't care about the political ideology.
这是复仇
This is about revenge.
抱歉 请各位回避一下
Excuse me, - can we have the room please?
谢谢
Thank you.
将军 能帮我接通到他的地堡吗
General, can you patch me through to his bunker?
无意冒犯 总统先生
Uh, respectfully, sir,
我强烈反对
I would strongly advise against that.
我也反对 他情况极不稳定
So would I. He's unstable.
这个阶段他可能会把接触视为挑衅
He might view contact at this stage as a provocation.
-并且会回应挑衅 -无意冒犯
- And act accordingly. - Well, respectfully,
帕特里克·劳埃德已经杀害了上千人
Patrick Lloyd has killed over a thousand people,
并且威胁还要杀死更多
and he's threatening thousands more,
而我们目前所做的还是照章办事
and all we've done is follow the book.
我建议考虑换个方法
I suggest we consider rewriting it.
将军 替我接通
General, patch me through.
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
正在连接
帕特里克·劳埃德 我是汤姆·柯克曼
Patrick Lloyd, this is Tom Kirkman.
我的要求说得很清楚
My demands were clear.
显然不可能
Clearly impossible.
你并没有出路 你很清楚
There's no way out of this, and you know it.
那我们在聊什么
Then why are we talking?
我听说你今天去看了你儿子
I heard you saw your son today.
我想知道见面情况怎样
I wanted to know how that meeting went.
你关心这个干吗
What do you care?
我也是一个父亲
I'm a father, too.
老实说 我很感动
To be honest, I was moved by the fact
经过这些年 在知道一切即将结束的时候
that you chose to see your son after all these years...
你选择去看你的儿子
...knowing that this was coming to an end.
我希望你知道
And I wanted to let you know
我们不会起诉你的儿子
that we were not gonna prosecute your boy.
他是我的家人
He's my family.
是我被政♥府♥夺走的家人
The family the government stole from me.
政♥府♥并没有那样做
The government didn't do that.
是你那样认为
But you think it did.
而且这是你与政♥府♥之间的争执
Your quarrel is with us,
并不是你正在威胁的万千民众
not with the thousands of people that you're threatening.
不 正是那些人赋予政♥府♥权力
No, the people - empower this government,
他们会为此付出代价
and now they have to answer for that.
那么就把美国送上审讯
Then put America on trial.
你想要一个平台吗 给你一个
You want a platform? You've got one.
帮你开一个法庭
A courtroom.
不
No.
你没有资格评判我
You're not fit to judge me.
但是很快
But in a few moments,
你会有个决定要做
you will have a judgment to make.
你知道那是什么决定
And you know - what judgment that will be,
而且你会输掉
and you will lose.
不 不
No. No.
我会赢
I'll win.
我已经赢了
I've already won.
下午7:32
又是条死路 该死
And another dead end. Damn it.
这些从主道分出的走廊就像辐条
All these corridors branch off the main one like spokes.
越共建的地道也是这样
The Vietcong did the same thing with their tunnels
用来迷惑敌人
to disorient the enemy.
至少他们是有目的的
Well, they were on to something.
你做过侧写工作吗
You done any profiling work?
一年 在匡提科
A year -- Quantico.
假设是你在建设这个迷宫
You're building this maze,
可以选择任何形状或者记号♥
You can choose any shape or mark
连接通往地堡的第二段隧♥道♥
connecting the second tunnel leading to the bunker.
你的潜意识会影响设计
Your subconscious will influence the design,
所以可能会是直线
so it could be a straight line,
可能是V字型
could be a V.
或者L字形
Or an L --
劳埃德的首字母
as in "Lloyd."
找到了
Bingo.
没有密♥码♥键盘
No keypad.
为什么没有键盘
Why is there no keypad?
他应该用了其他的安保模式
He must have another security protocol.
而且我就站在中间
And I'm standing - right in the middle of it --
红外线感应器
infrared sensor.
就是说我一动...
Which means the second I move...
走
Go.
你说什么
What?
我在牛津赛跑过两年
I ran track for two years at Oxford.
快走
Go.
刚刚怎么了 出什么事情了
What the hell was that? What just happened.
向我汇报
Talk to me.
一名探员试图通过地底隧♥道♥突破地堡
An agent tried to breach the bunker
但触发了绊网
through an underground tunnel and set off a tripwire.
哪个探员
Which agent?
快呀 汉娜 快接电♥话♥
Come on, Hannah. Pick up the phone.
-亚伦 -汉娜 汉娜 谢天谢地
- Aaron. - Hannah. Hannah, thank God.
他们告诉我有一起爆♥炸♥
They're telling me there was an explosion?
劳埃德在地道下了陷阱
Yeah, Lloyd booby-trapped the tunnel,
他花了这么大的功夫 说明他有准备
and if he went to the trouble, it suggests planning,
就威胁评估来看
so in terms of threat assessment --
增加了他在沙林毒气上
It increases the likelihood
没有说谎的可能性
he wasn't bluffing about the sarin.
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - All right.
我会告诉总统最新的评估结果
I'll inform the President about the new calculus.
现在你们要做的是说服法♥院♥
Now all you have to do is convince a court
让我们保护自己
to let us defend ourselves.
晚上7:44 美国联邦地方法♥院♥
-律师小姐 -肖尔先生
- Counselor. - Mr. Shore.
你真的说中我们的痛点了
You know, you really handed us our lunch in there.
都是国会雕像的功劳
No. The statute did that.
你知道我们之间有一个人是错的
One of us is wrong, and you know that.
错的是你
That would be you.
法律上是的
Legally, maybe.
但是在这犯错误的代价
But the cost of being mistaken here
太大了
is too high.
有时有更大的利益
Sometimes there's a greater good.
对律师来说不会有
Not for lawyers.
客户就是最大的利益
For lawyers, the client's always the greater good.
如果死亡上千
And if thousands die...
你可以去和那些家属说这话
...you can tell their families that.
就像他当时炸了国会时我们做的
Just like we did - when he took out the Capitol.
该回场了
We're back.
里面见 戴恩斯女士
Se you back inside, Ms. Daynes.
有什么事耽搁了吗
So, what's the hold up?
耽搁
Hold up?
没有任何耽搁 现在7点50分
There's no hold up. It's 7:50, guys.
总统还有十分钟才会来
The President doesn't go on for another 10 minutes.
那他为什么躲起来
So, why is he in hiding?
我知道原因了
No, - I know what the problem is.
总统读了赛斯的材料
The President's read Seth's material,
然后犯了心脏病
and he had a heart attack.
很好 谢谢你们
Very nice. Thank you, guys.
里面见
I'll see you in there.
要开始了
Hey, the show's about to start.
人♥民♥开始不耐烦了
People are getting restless.
你得随机应变了
You're gonna have to improvise.
总统现在无法联♥系♥
The President is now incommunicado.
什么 等等
What? Wait, wait, wait! So --
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表