剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
doesn't require a disclosure.
这是不用 但与您多数内阁和高级官员
No, sir, - but hunkering in a bunker
一起集体玩消失
with most of your cabinet and senior staff
人♥民♥们是会好奇的
might be of interest to the American people.
首先 这不是我的选择
Firstly, this wasn't my choice.
是特勤处的要求
It was a demand made by the Secret Service.
其次 如果我们让恐♥怖♥分♥子♥知道
Secondly, if we let the terrorist know
他已经被发现了
that he's been discovered,
他很可能会提早把炸♥弹♥引爆
he'll most likely detonate the bomb early.
如果我们继续当前路线 就有机会
If we follow this path, there's a chance
阻止这一切 不让任何人丧命
we can stop this - without any loss of life.
您怎么考虑都行 但这是预期风险
Anyway you cut it, sir, it's a calculated risk.
我愿意承担这个风险
A risk I'm willing to take.
转告塞斯 让他转移媒体注意力
Tell Seth I want him to run interference.
好的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
死于辐射中毒
Hmm, dying of radiation poisoning
扰乱了我的宏伟计划
interferes with my grand plan.
什么计划
Which is?
活到130岁
Living to 130.
白宫 华盛顿
总统已将与白宫领导人
The president has tabled his meeting with House leadership
就能源法案进行讨论的会议搁置至下周
to talk about the energy bill until next week.
我以为这事已经达成协议了
I thought an agreement had been struck.
白宫只是需要点时间
Yeah, the White House just wanted a little more time
过一下所有细节
to dot all the I's.
说到行程 有个变动要通知你们
Schedulewise, I have a change for you.
总统不会出席今晚
The president will no longer be attending tonight's performance
肯尼迪中心“理查德二世”的演出
of "Richard II" At the Kennedy Center.
为什么不
Why not?
我猜他只喜欢看
Well, you know, I guess he just likes plays
国家元首不被罢黜谋杀的剧吧
in which the head of state is not deposed and murdered.
我注意到议长取消了他的每周广播讲话
Yeah. I noticed the speaker canceled his weekly radio address.
我不为议长效力
Well, I don't work for the speaker.
联邦航♥空♥局记录显示议长刚抵达密歇根
And FAA logs show the speaker just landed in Michigan,
但国会还在开会
but Congress is still in session.
似乎是发生了点什么
Seems like something's going around.
我只知道总统的行程
Well, I only talk about the president's schedule.
你可以去议长办公室问问看
You can reach out to the speaker's office to talk about his.
好了各位 下次会有很多消息的
All right, more soon, everybody.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样
How are you doing?
我很怕自己的最后一餐是过期的熊掌
I'm terrified my last meal is going to be a stale bearclaw.
不会的 这只是预防措施
It won't be. This is precautionary.
汤姆 他们甚至不让我告诉母亲发生了什么
Tom, they won't even let me tell my mom what's going on.
很可惜 直至控制局面之前
Unfortunately, the moratorium applies to all of us
我们都得这样
until we've got this under control.
-总统先生 -安德烈娅 我给你介绍下
-Mr. President. -Andrea, I wanted to introduce you
白宫顾问 肯德拉·戴恩斯
to the White House counsel, Kendra Daynes.
很高兴认识你 弗罗斯特博士
Nice to meet you, Dr. Frost.
你好 很高兴认识你
Yes, you as well.
你帮我们找到了炸♥弹♥
You helped us find the bomb,
现在我们需要你帮我们找到投弹手
now we need you to help us find the bomber.
通过处理元数据找寻遗失的核废物
There's a difference between crunching metadata
和追捕一个人
to try to find missing nuclear waste
不是一个概念
and trying to hunt someone down.
我知道
I'm aware of that.
那你也知道
Well, then, you're also aware
我得有权限访问个人信息
I'm going to need access to private information,
受宪法保护的信息
information that's - constitutionally protected.
我已经拿到了外国情报监听法担♥保♥书
I've acquired at FISA warrant allowing you
你可以查看任何能帮你定位投弹手的
to probe whatever confidential or proprietary databases
保密或私人信息
you need to help locate the bomber.
我们时间不多
We don't have a lot of time.
我刚去拿了点东西回来
I just came back up to grab a few things.
快点 快点快点
Come on. Chop, chop!
我得写完这篇新闻稿
Yeah, yeah, I just need to finish this press release,
发送给他们去做文字处理
send it off to - the word-processing pool.
好吧 你这么蔑视命运 我要回去了
Fine, you tempt fate. I'm going back down.
给我三十秒 我就过去
Give me 30 seconds. I'll be right there.
这里所有人
Does it bother you
都可能被烧死 而你我不会
that all the folks up here could be incinerated,
会让你不安吗
but you and I won't?
现在会了
It does now.
优胜劣汰
Culling of the herd.
事实就是如果我们也都身处下游
Well, the truth is, - if we're down there long enough,
我们也会被淘汰
we'll be culled, too.
水和食物最终会慢慢短缺
Food and water - will eventually grow scarce.
弱肉强食
The weak will be eaten.
当然了 我们大部分会在此前化为腐朽
Of course, most of us will succumb to microbes before them.
这死法真的太惨了
It's an awful way to die.
痛快了结好像更好一点
A swift end might be preferable.
要不你先走 我去楼下找你
Why don't you go ahead? I'll just see you down there.
随便你
Suit yourself.
你介意吗
Hey, do you mind?
拿走吧
Go for it.
我知道你把球棒拿走了里拉 没事
I know you took the bat, Lyor. It's fine.
你有空吗
You got a second?
很忙 怎么啦
Half a second. What's up?
有件事很有意思
Something interesting.
总统闭门不出
The president's incommunicado,
所以我去了趟老行政办公大楼
so I was reassigned to the OEOB.
你知道今天还有谁推掉了所有事务吗 副总统
You know who else cleared her decks today? The VP.
没有一个有意思的
None of that is interesting.
好吧 那这个可能就有了
Okay, well, this might be.
线报称几小时前看到达尔比在东翼
A source saw Darby in the East Wing a few hours ago,
所以我有预感 其他内阁的人呢
so I played a hunch. The rest of the cabinet?
大家都突然消失了
Everyone's suddenly off the grid.
你有问题吗
Do you have a question?
为何国家指挥结构的会议
Why is the nation's command structure meeting in secret
要在白宫偷偷进行呢
with the president at the White House?
我无法确认或否认此事
I can neither confirm nor deny that.
你刚回应了 这个很有报道价值 塞斯
You just did. - This is newsworthy, Seth,
还有议长其实身在八百公里之外的事实
along with the fact that the speaker is 500 miles away.
如果你不在一小时内找我
You'll find out how newsworthy if you don't get back to me
你就知道这新闻有多劲爆了
before the end of the hour.
弗罗斯特刚给了我个线索
Yeah, Frost just gave us a lead.
前科犯阿图罗·罗哈斯
An ex-con named Arturo Rojas.
他曾用不同的身份在网络论♥坛♥发布
He was posting under different handles on dark web forums
支持东海州的言论
in support of East Hun Chiu.
猜猜他以前因为什么坐牢的
Now, guess what he did time for.
投放炸♥弹♥
Explosives.
是啊 在黑兹尔顿关了六年
Yeah. Six years at Hazelton.
两天前他从迈阿密飞到了杜勒斯
He took a flight to Dulles from Miami two days ago,
然后就失踪了
and he just went off the grid.
他去那里有什么原因吗
He got reason to be here?
没有 没有熟人 也没有家人
No. No contacts. No family.
他在机场租了一辆货车 至今还没还
He rented a van at the airport. Hasn't returned it yet.
我们发了全境通告 通缉他和那辆货车
We have an APB out for him and the vehicle.
好 我会跟进的
All right, I'll follow up.
布莱基从医院打电♥话♥过来
That's Blakey calling from the hospital.
我这边先不挂电♥话♥
Yeah, I'll hold.
浩俊怎么样了
How's Joon?
比我们想象中好多了
Better than we thought.
汉娜 他只是吃了发酵粉
He ingested baking powder, Hannah.
什么
What?!
他耍我们
He played us.
人已经跑了
And now he's in the wind.
好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
亚伦 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Aaron, we have a big problem.
有什么发现
Okay, what are we looking at?
等一下 一个个说
Hold on. One at a time. One at a time.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表