剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
You're right. Make it disappear.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
国务卿先生 我们知道这些问题有些尴尬
Mr. Secretary, we realize these are uncomfortable questions.
问我一名英国议员被杀时我在哪里
Asking my whereabouts when a Member of Parliament was killed?
这怎么会让我尴尬呢
Why would you think that'd be uncomfortable?
我们无意冒犯你 先生
We're not trying to offend you, sir.
我们是想还你清白
We're trying to exonerate you.
我不需要你们还我清白 小伙子
I don't need to be exonerated, son.
当然了 先生 因为你什么都没做
Of course not, sir. Because you didn't do anything.
所以 如果你能给我们不在场证据
So if you could just give us your alibi --
我不会提供的
I will do nothing of the sort.
那你能不能说一下你去瑞文伍德干什么
Then maybe you can tell us what you were doing at Ravenwood.
那不关你们的事
That's none of your business.
先生 如果你不回答我们的问题
Sir, if you don't answer our questions,
会让我们很为难的
it puts us in an awkward position.
也会让你很为难
And puts you in one, too.
你是说我需要找律师吗
Are you telling me I need a lawyer?
我不知道 先生 你需要吗
I don't know, sir. Do you?
再见了 威尔士探员
Good day, Agent Wells.
彼得·波塔克的律师说
Peter Potuck's attorney says
他们起价要八百万
their opening salvo is $8 million.
什么
What?
-就推了那么一下 -太荒唐了
- For a lousy push? - That's ridiculous.
我当了一辈子的教授
I spent my entire career as a professor.
他们知道我没有那么多钱
They know I don't have that kind of money.
可能这不是勒索
Maybe it's not a shakedown.
可能波塔克是想出出风头
Maybe Potuck's looking for publicity.
或者他有什么特殊利益
Or a special interest is staking him.
比如对某项政♥府♥政策不满意
You know, someone on the wrong side of an Administration policy.
-迈克 -我会去调查的 先生
- Mike. - I'll look into it, sir.
先生 威尔士探员跟摩斯国务卿谈过了
Sir, Agent Wells spoke to Secretary Moss.
他拒绝配合
He refused to cooperate.
我很失望
I'm very disappointed to hear that.
艾米丽 你去跟他谈谈心
Emily, I need you to have a come-to-Jesus talk with him.
好的 先生
Will do, sir,
北约国防和安全委员会会议结束后就去
after NATO's defense and Security Committee meeting,
我们已经要迟到了
which we are late for.
走吧
Let's go.
我不明白为什么我对美国的谴责
I do not understand why my motion to censure
不能成为委员会的议题呢
the United States cannot be brought to the Assembly floor.
这是议事程序 图兰总统
Parliamentary procedure, President Turan.
没有其他的成员国
None of the other member nations
愿意附议
are willing to second that motion.
因为柯克曼总统威胁了他们
Because President Kirkman has threatened all of them!
说话小心点 先生 你这是诽谤
Be careful, sir. That is defamatory and false.
你庇护了一个罪犯 所以你也是罪犯
You harbor a criminal, sir. That makes you a criminal.
如果这位可敬的土耳其总统
If the honorable President from Turkey
发完脾气了
is finished with his little outburst,
我想我们还有重要的事情要做
I believe the committee has important work to do.
是的 北约资源的分配
Yes -- the distribution of NATO's assets.
共同防御和安全保护
The mutual defense and security
这才是这个委员会应该关注的
this committee is supposed to address!
而你们却让柯克曼总统从中破坏
And which you are allowing President Kirkman to undermine!
唯一搞破坏的人就是你
The only one who's undermining us is you...
威胁要撤销保护我们所有国家的
by threatening to pull back leases for air bases
空军基地的租约
that protect us all.
保护是互相的
Protection is a two-way street.
如果我们得不到保护 也不会保护别人
We won't give it if we don't get it.
咨♥询♥程序问题 秘♥书♥长♥先生
A point of procedure, Mr. Secretary General.
如果图兰总统不愿意讨论
If President Turan is unwilling to address
委员会议题
the business of this committee,
我认为他应该受到谴责
I think he should be censured.
不必了
That won't be necessary.
很显然土耳其的利益
It is apparent Turkey's interests
对北约来说已经不重要了
are no longer of value to NATO.
所以北约对土耳其也不重要了
So NATO is no longer of value to Turkey.
我们会发出正式的退出通知
We'll be sending a formal notice of withdrawal.
这不好 汤姆 非常不好
This is no good, Tom. No good at all.
佛罗莱恩 他是唬人的
Florian, he's bluffing.
他没有
He's not.
我们已经收到文书了
We've already received the paperwork.
这件事对全球的影响
The global implications of this --
他这是欺负人
He's behaving like a bully.
他是想看看在我们的民♥主♥体制内
He's trying to see how much he can behave like a dictator
他能有多独♥裁♥
within our democratic body.
所以如果这次不限制他 他会得寸进尺
And if we don't check him now, the bar will move,
那时我们就无法回头了
and we'll never be able to move it back.
我理解你的担心
Look, I understand your concern.
如果我们不能跟土耳其保持紧密联♥系♥
If we don't maintain a stronghold in Turkey,
就有可能将中东的大门向俄♥罗♥斯♥打开
we potentially open up the Middle East for Russian dominance.
这也会影响欧亚大♥陆♥的权力平衡
Which affects the balance of power in Eurasia, too.
这可能会引起另一次冷战
This could incite another cold war.
你想让我怎么做
What would you have me do?
我想你知道这个问题的答案
I think you know the answer to that question.
如果我让努里·沙辛回土耳其
If I make Nuri Sahin go back to Turkey...
他不会得到审判
there won't be a trial.
他会被直接处死 这你是知道的
It'll be a firing squad, and you know it.
他就是一个人 先生
He's one man, sir.
我国就建立于每个人都重要的理念之上
My country was predicated on the idea that one man matters.
一个人就会不一样
One man can make a difference.
一个美国人可能是 不过沙辛是土耳其人
One American, perhaps. But Sahin is Turkish.
而且29个国家还指望你维持北约团结
And 29 countries are counting on you to keep NATO intact.
整个世界都指望你 先生
The world is counting, sir.
赛斯
Seth?
赛斯
Hey! Seth?
蒂芙尼 下午六点还有一场简报
Tiffany, there's another briefing at 6:00 P.M.
我知道 我想和你私下说两句
I know. I wanted to speak to you privately.
-那快一点 -是和总统一家有关的
- Make it fast. - It's about the President's family.
李奥·柯克曼的事 我没什么好说的
I have nothing to say about Leo Kirkman.
是有关总统岳母的事
It's about the President's mother-in-law.
很好 我引起你的注意了
Good, I have your attention.
是什么
What is it?
我明白总统的岳母
I understand that the President's mother-in-law
今天要和法索局长见面
is meeting with Director Foerstel today.
我说对了吗
Do I have that right?
不予评论
No comment.
很好 我说对了
Good, I have it right.
我想要和总统坐下来谈谈 赛斯
I want a sit-down with the President, Seth.
这是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
好吧 我知道你认为
Okay. I know that you don't think
我没有足够的资料向媒体爆料 但是我有
that I have enough to go to press, but I do.
伊卡洛斯 心脏移植手术和贿赂的事
Icarus and heart transplants and bribes --
全都是卑鄙丑恶的行径
It's all very salacious.
我猜总统会希望有一个
And I'm guessing the President would want an opportunity
替他的家人辩解的机会
to give his family's side of things.
不然 这些文章就会显得很片面
Otherwise, these articles can seem so one-sided.
时间要多久
What's our time frame?
-三十分钟 -你疯了吗
- Thirty minutes. - Are you out of your mind?
总统今天的日程全排满了
The President has a full agenda today.
你也许是胆大妄为 但是你又没有截止日期
You may have chutzpah, but you don't have a deadline.
你做的是电子杂♥志♥
You're an e-zine.
我们现在要和权威杂♥志♥一争高下
Who competes against the big boys now,
我们想要抢得首发
and we like to get the scoop.
三十分钟 赛斯
Thirty minutes, Seth.
-金宝查到我们了 -是的 先生
- So Gimble has us. - Yes, sir.
而且她想要现在做访问
And she wants to do the interview now
这样我们就不能和伊娃打配合了
so we can't coordinate with Eva.
无论我们合作与否 金宝都会发表
Gimble's gonna publish with or without our cooperation.
但是坐下来和她谈谈
But sitting down with her
会让你有扭转局面的机会
gives you an opportunity to spin things.
问题是 我们不知道你要面对些什么
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表