剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
You're questioning - my commitment as a husband
所以你在怀疑我作为丈夫的承诺
because I won't interfere in an investigation
我们真的一点都没做错吗
where we've done absolutely nothing wrong?
艾丽克斯 你是律师
You're a hell of a lawyer, Alex.
但你作为被告真是太糟糕了
But you are a lousy defendant.
还要喝酒吗
More wine?
当然
Sure.
-喝完了吗 -喝完了
- Are we out? - Yep.
恰克 你不用睡觉的吗
Burning the midnight oil, Chuck?
听着 我发现了一些东西
Yeah. Listen. I got something.
我查了下朗的通话记录 你说对了
I ran Lang's cellphone. You were right.
就在你去他公♥寓♥之前有人给他打过电♥话♥
Somebody called him right before you got to his condo.
是一次性电♥话♥
From a burner.
-能知道是谁吗 -不能
- Do we know who it was? - No.
但我根据手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔的位置
But I triangulated the signal
三角定位出该电♥话♥的信♥号♥♥区域
based on the cellphone towers.
输出信噪比 5Y3G 4R5T 4X9C 输入信噪比 3G2U 5E6Z 7F2M
通话时长 三十五秒
近似位置 美国华盛顿第四西北街和H西北街
电♥话♥信♥号♥♥来自第四和H西北街
The call came from Fourth and H.
下午两点二十二分
2 : 22 P.M.
我去趟洗手间 待会见
I'm gonna hit the loo. I'll meet you there.
汉娜
Hannah?
你还在吗
Are you there?
在的
Yeah.
恰克 谢谢你 我很快会跟你联♥系♥
Thanks, Chuck. I'll talk to you soon.
什么事
Hey, what's it gonna be?
你要工作还是继续玩
Work or pleasure?
当然是继续玩
Pleasure.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表