剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
which means I could be anybody.
听着 我向达米安保证了要照顾他女儿
Look, I promised Damian that I would look after his daughter,
确保她安全躲开瓦莱里娅
make sure she was safe from Valeria,
这就是我接下来要做的是
and that's what I'm gonna do.
我搜了一下她的名字 在大伦敦都市区
Did a name search. She's the only Amy Bleecker
她是唯一年龄在三十岁以下叫艾米·布利克的人
under 30 in the Greater London area.
好吧 她肯定要找地方落脚
All right, well, - she has to have a place to go.
信♥用♥卡♥使用记录呢
What about credit-card activity?
查到一张牡蛎卡的消费记录
Repeated purchases of an Oyster card
-多次在南伯利恩地铁站消费 -收到
- at the South Burnley tube. - Okay.
在那社区我找到一个叫保罗·布利克的人的地址
I got an address for a Paul Bleecker in the neighborhood.
那是达米安的化名 把详细地址发给我
That's Damian's pseudonym. Send me the details.
马上就好
On the way.
总统先生派了大半警力到岛上
The President's got half the police force on the island
寻找赛斯和里拉
looking for Seth and Lyor.
我给他们发了语♥音♥ 还有邮件
I've left voicemails. I've e-mailed their accounts.
你应该在家里休息的
You should be home resting.
肯德拉 总统未来的政♥治♥生涯还悬而未决
Kendra, the President's political future hangs in the balance.
上万人可能会死
Thousands of people may die
就因为国会宁愿玩弄权术也不愿救助
because Congress would rather play politics than send aid,
而且还没找到赛斯和里拉
and Seth and Lyor are missing.
今天可不是寻欢作乐的日子
I don't think today is the day to binge-watch "Top Chef."
好吧
Okay.
我跟宪法专家确认过了
I've checked with our constitutional-law experts.
几十亿美元的国外援助计划
A multibillion-dollar foreign-aid project
总统可能有点过火了
is likely presidential overreach.
是啊 因为国会拥有财政资金支配权
Yeah, because Congress has budgetary authority.
我们需要应变
We need a workaround.
对 但总统能够接触到
Yes, but the President has access
不少自♥由♥资金 对吗
to a lot of - discretionary funds, right?
联邦应急管理局 国防部
FEMA, DoD.
嗯 他可以暂时重新分配这些钱
Yeah, he can temporarily reallocate the money.
我马上去找预算局负责人处理此事
I'll get the OMB director on it now.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾米 我们谈谈 可以吗
Amy, we need to talk, okay?
我不会伤害你的 艾米
I'm not going to hurt you. Amy!
艾米
Amy!
艾米 别跑
Amy, stop!
再靠近我就叫人了
Come any closer, and I'll scream!
你♥爸♥爸 早晨喜欢喝红茶
Your dad, he liked black tea in the morning.
他喜欢往茶里加橘子果酱
He used to sweeten it with marmalade.
他只会说”有人在吗”的烂笑话
The only jokes he told were knock-knock jokes --
很难笑
bad ones.
他笑的时候
And when he laughed, his, um --
左边眉毛会扬起
his left eyebrow would -- would go up.
我也很担心他
I cared about him, too.
艾米 有人想要伤害你
Amy, someone is trying to hurt you.
我不会让这种事情发生的
I'm not going to let that happen.
你愿意跟我来吗
Will you come with me?
里拉 感谢上帝你没事
Lyor, thank God you're okay.
现场情况如何
What's it like on the ground there?
很糟糕 先生
Bad, sir.
数十家酒店被海啸摧毁
Uh, dozens of hotels were demolished.
我们的领♥事♥馆♥也没了
Our consulate's gone.
人们被卷进海里
People were swept out to sea.
告诉州长我们会全力提供协助
Tell the governor we're gonna do absolutely everything we can.
只要船一靠岸
As soon as our ships dock,
他们就会开始卸载医用物资
they'll start unloading medical supplies.
-我已经治疗了 -但现在有个问题
- I already have, sir. - But we have a problem.
我们还在争取进一步的救援
We're in a fight over further aid.
我想我们需要把此事公开
I think we need to take this public.
我同意 但我希望赛斯能加入
And I agree, but I'd like Seth's input on this.
总统先生 还没找到赛斯
Seth is still missing, sir.
什么
What?
海浪袭击之前他刚刚离开宾馆
He left the hotel right before the wave hit.
我找不到他
I can't find him.
你♥爸♥爸手上有些东西 别人很想得到
Your father had something someone else wanted --
他们以为可能会在你这里
something they think you might have.
-什么东西 -我不知道
- What is it? - I don't know.
你也看到了 他的住处什么都没有
Like you saw, there's nothing in his apartment.
这就是为什么我叫你带我去他的私人仓库
That's why I'm asking you to take me to his personal storage.
我爸不是在国外出差 是吧
My dad wasn't in - the foreign service, was he?
不是
No.
你可以告诉我他做什么的吗
Can you tell me what he did?
不能
No.
没关系 我已经知道了
That's okay. I already know.
他和你一样
He did what you do.
州长先生 最新情况如何
Governor, what's the latest?
死亡人数上千 总统先生 还有许多无法统计
Hundreds dead, Mr. President. Many unaccounted for.
大部分岛屿都停电了
Most of the island is without electricity,
包括医院
including our hospitals.
贵国海军提供的物资远远不够
The provisions your navy off-loaded were not enough.
我明白
I understand.
国会刚刚批准了三百万
Congress has approved a provisional aid package
紧急援助
of $3 million.
我可以马上送过去
I can get that to you immediately.
三百万吗
$3 million?
那不叫援助 只是点门面功夫
That's not aid, that's tokenism.
总统先生 我知道自己听起来很虚伪
Sir, I realize how hypocritical I must sound now,
但陶拉西需要美国的帮助
but Taurasi needs America's help.
州长先生 请你相信我
Governor, I need you to trust me.
我会竭尽全力
I'm gonna do everything I can.
里拉 有赛斯的消息了吗
Lyor, have you heard from Seth?
还没有
Not yet.
是还没有
The operative word being "Yet."
-接着找 -是 总统先生
- Keep looking. - Yes, sir.
肯德拉说国会刚刚发布了禁令
Kendra says Congress just got an injunction
拒绝总统执行令
to stop the President's executive order.
她要立刻提出上诉
Well, she needs to make an immediate appeal.
她得到特区巡回法庭的批准
She is. D.C. circuit affirmed.
-正在向最高法♥院♥提出上诉 -很好
- She's appealing to the Supreme Court. - Okay, good.
-你联♥系♥我们的同盟国了吗 -联♥系♥了
- Have you reached out to our allies? - I have, sir,
但他们说陶拉西是美国领土
but they're saying Taurasi's an American territory
世界上最富有的国家应该自己解决
and that the richest country in the world can take care of its own.
对外寻求帮助 恳求他们也行
Call in favors, beg if you have to,
我们需要国际社会介入此事
but we need the international community to step up.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
我爸爸有个保险柜
My dad kept a safe here.
你确定你知道保险柜密♥码♥吗
And you're sure - you know the combination?
如果我不知道 你难道不能用液氮爆开吗
If I didn't, can't you just whip out your liquid nitrogen?
当然 我鞋里就有液氮呢 还有电击枪
Yeah, sure, it's in my shoe, next to my ray gun.
该死
Damn it.
艾米 里面有什么
Amy, what was in here?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你不知道吗
You have no idea?
你知道这个地方
You knew where this was.
知道保险柜密♥码♥
You had the combination to the safe.
你♥爸♥不在的时候 你没来看过吗
You never came here - when your dad was traveling?
我怎么知道你是不是有阴谋
How do I know - this isn't some long con?
-什么阴谋 -你得到我的信任
- Some what? - You gain my trust,
让我带你来这里 然后杀了我
get me to lead to what you're looking for, then you kill me.
艾米
Amy...
你知道我和你♥爸♥爸的工作
do you want to know what's difficult about what I do,
困难在哪里吗
about what your dad did?
有些时候你得攥紧自己仅有的信息
Sometimes you need to take what you think you know,
全力以赴 跟随自己的直觉
throw it out the window, and follow your instincts
因为你的命就靠这个了
because your life depends on it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
里面是一份名单
It was a list of names.
有五页
Five pages.
有备份吗
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表