剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
如果劳埃德真的有沙林毒气呢
And if Lloyd has sarin?
可以动用相应的军事资源
All proportional military responses are on the table.
我猜那里面也包括
I'm assuming that includes
-使用战术无人机 -是的
- the use of a tactical drone? - It does.
但我们会通知委员会的
But we'll keep the Committee in the loop.
谢谢你
Thank you.
赛斯 我有个笑话要告诉你
Hey, Seth, I've got a joke for you.
谢了 迈克 不用了
Oh, thanks, Mike. I'm good.
-好吧 你说 -好
- Sure, no. Hit me. - All right.
今晚我很紧张
I was nervous about tonight,
因为我怕我会炸掉
'cause I was afraid I was gonna bomb.
我喜欢
All right. I like that.
我会加进去的 谢谢
I'll -- I'll put it in. Thank you.
赛斯 我说笑的
Seth, I'm kidding.
当然
Right. Of course.
我早就知道了
I knew that.
-巴雷特 -总统先生
- Barrett. - Mr. President.
很荣幸
It is an honor.
你觉得怎么样 总统先生
Well, what did you think of it, sir?
觉得什么
Think of what?
我的书
My book --
《跨国媒体与全球市场》
"The Transnational Media and the Global Marketplace."
几个月前我把排版寄给您了
I sent you the galleys a few months ago?
你选择与我分享 我觉得很荣幸
I was honored that you chose to share that with me.
那只是开始的几千页
It's only the first thousand pages.
但是我想听听你的读后感
But I'd love your feedback.
别担心 你只管说
And don't worry, I can take it.
-这样啊 -总统先生
- Well -- - Mr. President,
我能和你说两句吗
may I borrow you for a moment?
巴雷特 抱歉 等我一会
Barrett, I'm sorry. Just give me one second.
我们有个很大的问题
We have a major problem,
而且时间紧迫 长官
and the clock is ticking, sir.
国会火速向法♥院♥起诉 阻止你使用无人机
Congress rushed to court to preclude your use of a drone.
你在说笑吧
You're kidding me.
帮我把费勒参议员叫来
Get me Senator Feller.
不是费勒参议员提交的 长官
It wasn't Senator Feller, sir.
美国联邦地方法♥院♥
下午7:06
考林参议员
Senator Cowling?
亚伦 你好
Aaron.
起立
All rise.
请坐
Sit down.
今天要审理的案件是 起诉人紧急动议
We are here for petitioner's emergency motion
禁止政♥府♥使用无人机
to enjoin the Administration's use of a drone.
法官 我们要求立即撤回诉讼
Judge, we move for an immediate dismissal.
国会没有立场质疑
Congress has no standing to challenge
行政部门行使其治安权
the executive branch's exercise of its police powers.
但我们可以质疑其故意违反联邦法令
But we can challenge its intended violation of a federal statute.
保安队法案吗
Posse Comitatus?
其法案能有效地阻止对美国公民
Which effectively forbids military action
采取军事行动
against an American citizen.
莱德利先生
Mr. Ledley?
稍等一会 法官阁下
Uh, just a moment, Your Honor.
我知道你还未查阅起诉人的档案
I know you haven't reviewed Petitioner's filing yet.
如果你需要几分钟
If you need a few minutes --
法官 我们时间紧迫
Judge, we don't have a few minutes.
我们现在有一个紧迫的国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
We have a pressing national security issue.
我们要立刻解除预先禁令
We need to get the preliminary injunction lifted now.
保安队法案
Posse Comitatus is inapplicable
并不适用于目前的情况 法官阁下
to the current situation, Your Honor.
劳埃德先生属于敌方人员
Mr. Lloyd is an enemy combatant.
他是美国公民
He's an American citizen on American soil
而且并无宣称效忠于任何外国势力
with no stated allegiance to any foreign power.
总统不同意这种值限制性定义
The President disagrees with that restrictive definition.
总统没有权利做出这种指定
The President doesn't get to make that designation.
如果他这么做 只要弹指一挥间
If he did, he could suspend habeas corpus
他就能搁置人身保护♥法♥了
by a definitional flip of the switch.
这是独♥裁♥政体 而不是民♥主♥政♥治♥
That's dictatorship, not democracy.
我同意
I agree.
行政部门对定义的随意扩张
There's no precedent for a broad expansion
并没有先例事实 莱德利先生
of executive power on these facts, Mr. Ledley.
如果公众形象受损在即
The statute can be overridden
法令即可推♥翻♥
if the public faces imminent harm.
我们需要看到证明 法官阁下
We need a showing of that, Your Honor --
而不是空白的认定
not a bald assertion.
肖尔先生 请提供证据
Mr. Shore, an offer of proof?
法官 我们有合理的依据
Judge, we have reasonable basis
相信劳埃德先生持有沙林毒气
to believe Mr. Lloyd is in possession of sarin gas.
并且他威胁说要用来对付平民
Now, he's threatened to use it against a civilian population.
合理的依据是什么
And what is that reasonable basis?
他已经炸毁了国会大厦
He's already blown up the Capitol.
所以目前为止你并没有证据 只有猜测
So at present you have no evidence, only speculation.
基于一个有行动倾向的个人
Based on a threat from someone
所发出的威胁
with a demonstrated proclivity for --
但是没有确凿的证据 对吗
But no conclusive proof, correct?
肖尔先生
Mr. Shore?
确凿的证据 没有
Conclusive? No.
我需要慎重地考虑
I'm going to need to take this under advisement.
然后再回来做结辩陈词
Then we're back with closing arguments.
法官 离劳埃德释放沙林毒气
Judge, we have 50 minutes
还剩下五十分钟的时间
until Lloyd releases sarin gas.
那就不要走远
Then don't go far.
考林参议员
Senator Cowling.
肖尔
Aaron.
总统真心实意地联♥系♥你
The President reached out to you in good faith.
与你分享了对国♥家♥安♥全♥
He shared confidential information
至关重要的机密信息
vital to national security.
你我都知道 这是他应该做的
Which you and I both know he was duty-bound to do.
我们对义务的定义迥然不同 女士
We have a very different definition of “duty," Ma'am.
帕特里克·劳埃德是迫在眉睫的危机
Patrick Lloyd is a clear and present danger.
当然
Absolutely.
但是他引发的危机与政♥府♥机关的
But the danger he poses pales compared to the danger
相互制衡遭到颠覆的危机相比微不足道
of subverting our checks and balances.
-你真的认为柯克曼总统会这么做吗 -不
- You really think President Kirkman wants to do that? - No.
柯克曼总统是个好人
President Kirkman is a good and decent man.
但是他的继承者未必
But his successor might not be.
如果我放任他随意支配 那下一任呢
If I give your guy free rein, what about the next guy?
参议员 总统现在要确保的是还会有下一任总统
Senator, the President wants to make sure there is a next guy.
-还有三十五分钟 长官 -谢谢
- 35 minutes to go, sir. - Thank you.
约翰 你的侧写师认为劳埃德是反♥社♥会♥者
John, your profilers diagnosed Lloyd as a sociopath
自恋型人格障碍 对吧
with a narcissistic - personality disorder, right?
-非常典型 总统先生 -所以童年阴影
- He's textbook, sir. - So a trauma from his childhood
最有可能导致这种情况
would most likely have contributed to that pathology.
帕特里克·劳埃德
这里说他七岁的时候
It says here when he was 7 years old,
他的父亲因为逃税和多重诈骗
his father was convicted on multiple counts
被定罪
of fraud and tax evasion.
进了监狱 并且死在里面
He was sent to prison, and he died there.
劳埃德和他的儿子之间的情况也没有好多少
And Lloyd didn't do much better with his own son.
他们已经有十年没有联♥系♥过
They haven't had contact for a decade.
因为抚养权的纠纷
It was a bitter custody dispute.
他没有探视权
He wasn't given visitation.
家庭
Family.
家庭
Family.
那是《太平美国》宣言里面
It's the only vaguely coherent chapter
唯一含糊不清的连贯章节
in Pax Americana's manifesto.
他写道 美国社会的基础
He wrote that the cornerstone of American society
是父母和孩子之间的关系
is the relationship between a parent and their child,
那种联♥系♥不可侵犯
and that that bond is inviolate.
应当不计代价地被保护
It should be protected at all costs.
他在责怪我们
He's blaming us.
他认为是我们夺走了他的父亲
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表