剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Japan has more than a trillion dollars invested in your country.
我想你看到了
And I think you're seeing
那项投资所带来的丰厚回报
an excellent return on that investment.
我看到的是利息支付 而不是本金
Mm, what we're seeing is interest payments, not principal.
我担心我们永远也看不到
And we worry we never will.
美国是绝对不会拖欠债务的
The United States of America has never defaulted.
目前不会 但你们的国债钟永远不会逆转
Yet. But your national debt clock is never going to reverse.
日本也永远不会再成为世界强国 那又怎样
And Japan is never gonna be a world power again. So what?
我认为里拉想说的是
Uh, I think what Lyor's trying to say is --
我们请求同盟国的慷慨
We are requesting a courtesy from an ally,
一个乐意接受我们坚定军事保护的同盟国
an ally who gladly accepts our unwavering military protection,
此同盟国作为一潭死水逃过了其命运
who escaped its fate as a backwater
这都多亏了我们战后重建的慷概
thanks to the generosity of our post-War reconstruction...
-太过分了 -难道此同盟国不该明白事理
- That's outrageous. - ...and who should know better
派人来我们国家享乐度假
than to send the guy who spends every free moment
还要对我们的经济指手画脚吗
vacationing in our country to lecture us on our economy?
卓造 我想你要说的是
I think the words you're looking for, Takuzo,
感激不尽
are "domo arigato."
是吗
Really?
他可是日本财政省大臣
He's the Japanese Finance Minister.
你不能这样和他说话
You can't talk to him like that.
你知道日本最受欢迎的匹萨配料是鱿鱼吗
You know the most popular pizza topping in Japan is squid?
此时已经拖延至今
We left this late.
如果得不到延期 我们就要违约了
If we don't get this extension we're gonna default,
而你却挑衅他
and you provoke him?
匹萨上加鱿鱼 那才是挑衅
Squid on pizza -- That's a provocation.
-里拉 -别紧张
- Lyor. - Relax.
卓造是我们的老朋友了
Takuzo is an old friend.
今晚12点前 我们会得到延期的
We'll get the deferral before midnight, all right.
而且还有一瓶上好的北海道清酒
Along with a bottle of premium Hokkaido sake --
那就归你了 我不喝那东西
which is all yours. I don't touch the stuff.
真不明白我为什么解开你的缰绳
I don't know why I let you out of your cage.
我说真的
Seriously.
帮我接通总统
Get me the President.
我的电♥话♥刚刚挂断了
My call just dropped.
电梯也许阻隔了信♥号♥♥
Yeah, the elevator's probably blocking the signal.
不是信♥号♥♥不好
No, it's not a signal thing.
是完全没有信♥号♥♥
I'm getting a "No service" indication.
这倒是有点令人不安
Well, that's mildly disconcerting.
是时候提一提我的血糖有点低
Well, this is a good time to mention my low blood sugar.
有人吗 有人吗
Someone! Somebody?!
达米安有帮到你们吗
Has Damian been any help?
没有 他一直严密地监禁在安全屋里
None. He's been under lock and key at the safe house.
由阿兰·图灵看守着
The key is Alan Turing.
阿兰·图灵是谁
Alan Turing? Who's that?
你不是吧
Is that a serious question?
计算机是他发明的 汉娜
He invented the computer, Hannah.
我为什么要关心这个
And I care because...?
所有发生的黑客事件中都有一个嵌入代码
There's a code embedded in all the hacks --
我仔细查看过了
So, I looked at it every which way...
然后发现了一个排列
...and then one arrangement jumped out.
图灵的生日 1912年6月23日
Turing's birthday -- June 23, 1912.
他的生日和黑客事件有什么关系
Okay, what does this have to do with anything?
我暂时还不知道
I don't know... yet.
达米安的脚铐
Damian's ankle bracelet.
-他的信♥号♥♥丢失了 -怎么可能
- I lost his signal. - How is that possible?
他的发射器是通过人造卫星传递的
His transponder is routed through satellites.
只有在发生大规模断电
The only way we wouldn't be receiving a signal...
所有发射塔停止运转的情况下
is if there was a massive power outage
我们才会接收不到信♥号♥♥
and the towers went out.
我们跟丢他了
We lost him!
我马上赶去安全屋
I'm going to the safe house!
谢谢
Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你知道1884年建造华盛顿纪念碑的时候
Did you know that when the Washington Monument was built in 1884,
那是当时世界上最高的的人造建筑物
it was the tallest man-made structure in the world?
你知不知道香蕉也可以酿造啤酒
Did you know you could brew beer out of bananas?
你那个更有趣
That is more interesting.
是的
Yeah.
怎么回事
What was that?
肯定是发生了停电
Must be some kind of power outage.
发电机刚刚启动
The generators just kicked in.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
总统先生 整个首都都停电了
Mr. President, lights are down throughout the Capital.
我会打给市长 警♥察♥局长
I'll get the Mayor, the Police Chief,
以及公共部部长 长官
and the Public Service Chief on the horn, sir.
谢谢你 迈克 特雷 我不得不...
Thank you, Mike. Trey, I'm gonna have to take a --
改天再约
Rain check.
是的 抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
你能多陪陪佩妮吗
Hey, you mind spending some time with Penny?
-好的 -谢谢你
- You got it. - Thank you.
恰克 我来了
Chuck, I'm here.
门没关
The door's ajar,
停车场有碎玻璃
there's shattered glass in the parking lot.
我要进去了
I'm going in.
汉娜 先等支援来
Hannah, waiting for backup.
恰克 有探员受伤了 帮我叫救护车
Chuck, we got an agent down. Get me an ambulance.
收到
Roger that.
达米安跑了
Damian's gone.
主城区的电网
The power grids are down
全部陷入瘫痪 总统先生
throughout the metropolitan area, Mr. President.
似乎是遭到网络攻击
It looks like a cyberattack.
这次入侵代码中嵌有的电子签名
Now, there's a signiture embedded in this hack,
与空间站和监狱黑客事件很相似
that's similar to the space station and the prison hack,
但这一次事件升级了
but this one's next generation.
我们会尽力查清楚
We're trying to solve it.
我担心的是
Now, the concern is
这有可能是更大规模袭击的前奏
this could be the prelude to a larger attack.
事件已经够大了 形式不断演变
It's large enough already. A pattern's emerging.
试图破坏我们的机构 但目的是什么呢
Trying to undermine our institutions, but to what end?
可惜 在我们知道幕后黑人是谁之前
Unfortunately, we're not gonna know that
我们无从得知
until we know who's behind all of this.
我们已经派了最好的人手去调查 总统先生
We've got our best people on it, Mr. President.
白宫如何解决电力问题
How's the White House fixed for power?
后备发电机可供使用八个小时
Well, the backup generators are good for eight hours.
如果持续停电 就只能启动定量配给了
If the blackout drags on, we'll have to start rationing.
打扰一下 总统先生
Excuse me, Mr. President.
记者们想知道发生了什么事
The press pool wants to know what's going on.
告诉他们灯灭了
Tell them the lights went out.
他们应该是想知道原因 总统先生
Uh, I think they're asking why, sir.
-我们也想知道 -好吧
- So are we. - Okay.
我会详细说明停电范围
I'll detail the scope of the power outage
不让大家胡乱猜测原因
and keep a damper on speculation as to why.
总统先生 市长在路上了
Mr. President, the mayor's en route.
谢谢 她一到就马上安排会面
Thank you. I'm gonna want to see her as soon as she gets here.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
救命 救命
Help! Help!!
既然想帮我 那就想想办法逃出去啊
Speaking of help, how 'bout you help me solve this?
我们被困在楼层间
Well, we're trapped between floors,
也就意味着没人能听到我们
which means no one can hear us,
这里没有外部电源
There's no external power source,
也就意味着我们没法启动电梯厢
which means we can't get this rig started.
这里的设备至少也有六十年工龄了
And this contraption's at least 60 years old,
也就意味着外面没有
which means there are no exterior ladders
可以让我们爬出去的梯子
that can carry us to safety,
所以你想我怎么办
so what precisely would you like me to do?
救命 有人吗 快救救我
Help! Anybody! Please! Help!
你也没有艾米丽的消息吗
So, you haven't heard from Emily, either?
没
No.
她和里拉都不太会失联啊
It's not like her and Lyor to be out of touch.
他们正与大物大臣会面
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表