剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
可没人真的觉得开心
That no one's really happy with.
你去法♥院♥
You went to court
争取到了给病人的药物
to get medicine distributed to sick people.
他们很多人都死了
A bunch of whom died
因为我们不够及时
because we didn't - get it there fast enough.
看吧 火力全开
See, firing on all cylinders.
感觉像我所有的工作
Feels like the whole job around here
就是灭火救场
is just putting out fires.
这工作总是这样吗
Is it always like this?
不
No.
很多时候火比现在烧得更旺
Usually, the flames are much higher.
你跟牧师谈过了吗
Did you get a chance to talk to the reverend?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我还跟他握了手
And I shook his hand.
这是我会告诉我
It's one of the many things
孙辈的许多事之一
I'll get to tell my grandchildren.
他经历了太多
He's seen so much.
我忍♥不住想知道
I can't help but wonder
他如何看待我们现在的处境
what he honestly thinks about where we are.
你怎么看 迈克
What about you, Mike?
你认为我们现在是什么处境
What do you think about where we are?
先生 这个国家的宪法
Sir, this country's constitution
最初声明黑人按人口的3/5折算
originally said I was 3/5 of a person.
这是我们的开始
That's where we started.
但我对我们的未来更感兴趣
But I'm more interested in where we're headed.
我们得做得更好
We need to do better.
是的
Yeah.
但我们已经取得了很大进步
But we've also come a long way.
我的曾祖父是一名佃农
My great-grandfather was a sharecropper,
我的父亲是一名汽车修理工
and my dad was an auto mechanic.
而我现在在总统办公室
And I'm in the Oval Office
和美国总统谈话
talking to the President of the United States.
你没提到你的祖父
You didn't mention your grandfather.
他遭遇了什么
What happened to him?
他是一个酒鬼
He was a drunk.
进步有时会隔代遗传
Progress can sometimes skip a generation.
对
Yeah.
现在是2017年
It's 2017.
我们可以讨论的事情千千万
We should be talking about
不应该还是这种老问题
anything and everything but this.
但现实如此 先生
But we're not, sir.
可只要谈起这个话题
And as long as - we're having the conversation,
我只愿意与您对谈
you're the person - I want to be having it with.
您正驾船驶上正确的道路
You've got the boat pointed in the right direction.
谢谢你 迈克
Thank you, Mike.
最后希望
Well, here's to hoping
终有一天我们能学会同舟共济
one day, we can all learn to row together.
这是我们唯一能做的 先生
It's all we can do, sir.
对
Yeah.
所有事都发生在三十年前
All this stuff happened 30 years ago.
劳埃德是怎么查出事实的
How did Lloyd find out about all of it?
他一定在找
He's definitely looking for something
能让总统妥协的东西
to compromise the president with.
他找到了一个弱点
Well, he found a vulnerability.
他让我们着手调查
One that he's making us investigate.
他知道通过执法能揭露真♥相♥
He knows law enforcement can't bury it.
透明问题...
Yeah, the problem with transparen--
埃里克·利特尔
Eric Little.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表