剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
你俩完全一样
you're exactly the same.
如果我和佩妮不合
If Penny and I weren't on good terms,
你会怎么做
what would you do?
你不会支持的 是吗
I mean, you wouldn't stand for it, right?
-里奥 -我还没说完
- Leo -- - No! No.
你总是说家人
You're always talking about family.
那我们的家人呢
But what about ours?
妈妈走了
Mom's gone.
外婆搬回了巴黎
Grandma moved back to Paris.
我们需要特雷叔叔
We need Uncle Trey in our lives.
但每次你们其中一个进来
But every time one of you walks in,
另一个马上就离开
the other walks right back out.
家人不该是这样的 对吧
That's not what family does, right?
对
No.
不该这样
It's not.
这个时候我们应该听到
We should be hearing applause
解决欧奇乐部落问题的欢呼 但悄无声息
over the Ocheole resolution, but we're not
因为没有媒体关注这个
'cause it's not getting any press.
为什么呢 因为监狱事件还在发酵
You know why? Because it's prisonpalooza.
没错 连续三档新闻都在说
He's right. Three news cycles in a row now.
对总统精神状态的狂热猜想
Rampant speculation about the President's state of mind,
他是否适合当前工作
his fitness.
我们要么把此事抛诸脑后
We either put this behind us
要么此事会影响他的总统历程
or it starts defining his presidency.
听着
Look, guys.
此事已经讨论过了
This has been asked and answered.
总统不会就此事发表意见
The President is not going to address it.
总统会的
Yes, the President is.
我谢谢你们为我如此忍♥耐
I want to thank you all for bearing with me.
我还是新手
I'm still pretty new at this.
有时候我忘了自己作为总统
And sometimes I forget, as President,
一言一行都会被世界关注
my actions are seen around the world
我有责任对自己的行为作出解释
and I have to be - held accountable for them,
作出回应 即使我不想
answer for them, even if I don't want to.
所以您会发表声明吗
So you'll issue a statement?
我准备做得更好一点
I'm prepared to do more than that.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚上好 美国人♥民♥们
Good evening, my fellow Americans.
你们中的很多人都看到一段视频
Many of you have seen a video of me confronting the man
视频里我面对的男人因疏忽导致我妻子的死亡
whose negligence resulted in my wife's death.
这次会面对于一个已经
That visit was unfair to a man
被审判并认罪的人来说是不公平的
who had already been tried and convicted,
对我来说更不应该
and unbecoming to the holder of this office.
我是你们的总统
I am your President.
但我也是刚刚失去相伴18年爱妻的普通人
But I am also a man who recently lost his wife of 18 years.
我每天都为此事痛苦斗争
And I struggle with that every day.
有时候这种斗争甚至快要淹没我
And sometimes, that struggle gets the better of me.
但我在此立誓
But I make you this vow.
我每天都会努力
I will work every day
让自己每一天
trying to be a better man tomorrow
都变得更为优秀
than I was the day before,
更能当一个称职的总统
and a better President,
因为这是美国人♥民♥应得的
because that's what the American people deserve.
我只希望你们能理解
And I can only hope that you can understand
并接受我的道歉
and accept my apology.
天佑你们
God bless you,
天佑美国
and God bless these United States of America.
直播完毕
And we're clear.
这就可以了
That'll do.
我接到电♥话♥的时候刚要登机
I was at the gate when I got the call.
我知道
I-I know.
还好他们逮住你了 请坐
I'm glad they caught you. Please, sit.
我看到你公开道歉了
I saw your apology.
挺好的
It was good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是公开道歉
That was the public one.
我还欠你一个
I owe a private one...
私下的道歉
to you.
你没欠我
You don't.
我有 特雷
Yeah, I do, Trey.
我是你哥哥
I'm your older brother.
我应该陪你共度人生坎坷
I'm supposed to help you get through things.
不管发生了什么 不管我认为发生了什么
Whatever happened -- whatever I think happened --
我都该放下了
I need to let go of.
我该向前看
I need to move on.
这都不重要了
It doesn't matter anymore.
因为我们是家人
Because we're family.
对
Yeah.
你知道当汤姆·柯克曼的
You know what it's like
弟弟是什么感受吗
having Tom Kirkman as your brother?
鹰级童子军 最高荣誉毕业 拿罗氏奖学金
Eagle Scout, summa cum laude, Rhodes Scholar.
没人要求你要做到这些
No one ever expected you to do all those things.
那是因为我做不到
It's because I couldn't.
所以我放弃努力了
It's why I stopped trying.
当一个坏孩子
It's why I got into trouble.
我想着 如果不能那么好
I just figured - if I couldn't be good, then...
坏一点也有人关心吧
Might as well be bad.
我懂
Yeah.
我想我知道艾利克斯
You know, I think I figured out
为什么让你当基金受托人了
why Alex wanted you as a trustee.
她想借此让我们重归于好
It was her way of one day bringing us back together,
确保我会照顾好你
making sure - I could look out for you.
其实她应该是想让我照顾好你
Actually, I think she wanted me to look out for you.
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
你卷入这一切时艾利克斯打电♥话♥给我
Alex called me - right when you got sworn in.
她说你接下了世界上最孤独的一份工作
She said you had - the loneliest job in the world.
我很想她 特雷
I-I miss her so much, Trey.
今天我失去了一个最老的老朋友
I lost one of - my oldest friends today.
我不想再失去任何人了
I don't want to lose anyone else.
你永远不会失去我 汤姆
You never lost me, Tom.
我只是不知道该怎么回来
I just couldn't find my way back.
但我保证 我不会再逃避了
But I promise you, I'm not gonna run again.
好
Okay.
我都不知道现在该干什么了
I don't know - exactly what to do right now.
我也是
Me neither.
但做什么我们都会一起的
But we'll do it together.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
亚历山德拉·柯克曼
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表