剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第二季 第二十集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
但你说安德烈娅·弗罗斯特
But your claim that Andrea Frost is responsible
策划了所有的入侵和谋杀
for all these hackings and murder.
这个结论
This conclusion is a product
是几个月来不辞辛劳调查的结果
of months of painstaking work.
达克斯 我请你来是因为
Dax, I asked you here because I think
你非常擅长评判别人的品格
you're an excellent judge of character.
安德烈娅·弗罗斯特博士
Dr. Andrea Frost.
你觉得她有能力从事破坏活动吗
Do you think she's capable of sabotage?
没有冷酷的个性 是无法成为第一位
You don't get to be the first female tech billionaire
女性科技亿万富翁的
without a ruthless streak.
你不仅是破坏者 弗罗斯特博士
You are not just a saboteur, Dr. Frost.
你还是杀人凶手
You are a murderer.
如果你再当众诋毁我
If you ever slander me in public again,
我保证这是你最后一次
I promise you this will be your last act
为政♥府♥或任何人工作
working for the government or anyone else.
你这种不服从命令的行为
Your actions constitute rank insubordination,
我无法接受
which I cannot accept.
总统先生
Mr. President --
威尔士探员 你被解除职务了
Agent Wells, you've been terminated
即刻生效
effective immediately.
参议员 很高兴见到你
Senator, good to see you.
非常感谢你的到来
Thank you very much for coming.
-您好 总统先生 -你好
- Hello, Mr. President. - Hi.
艾米丽 再说一遍我们来这儿是干什么来着
Emily, remind me again exactly what we're doing here?
白宫春分晚宴是一个重要仪式 先生
The White House equinox reception is a rite of passage, sir.
我们在庆祝更迭
We're celebrating renewal.
什么的更迭
What exactly are we renewing?
我们的财政纽带 先生
Our fiscal bonds, sir.
特区最大的金主们都来了
The Beltway's biggest donors are here.
他们会慷慨地
People who will donate liberally
向你最珍视的政策领域捐赠
to your most cherished causes.
总统先生 不坦大使到了
Mr. President, the Bultani ambassador's here.
好 谢谢 亚伦 失陪了
Okay, thank you, Aaron. Excuse us.
总统先生 不坦人♥民♥祝您...
Ah, Mr. President, the people of Bultan wish you a very --
大使先生 不如我们就不要客套了
Mr. Ambassador, why don't we dispense with the pleasantries
直入正题吧
and get to the point?
马修·詹宁斯需要马上从狱中被释放
Matthew Jennings needs to be released from jail
并被允许回国
and allowed to come home now.
那个年轻人犯了罪
Young man committed a crime.
是的
Yes, he has.
他在大楼外墙上画了一个笑脸
He drew a smiley face on the side of a building.
大使先生 他只是个孩子
Mr. Ambassador, he's a teenager
现在却面临着十年监禁
who is now facing 10 years in prison.
我的国家非常重视对法律的执行
My country takes enforcement of its laws very seriously.
你我都知道这完全无关你们的法律
You and I both know this has nothing to do with your laws
而只是关于普鲁群岛
and everything to do with the Pulu Islands.
一块我们两国共享主♥权♥的领地
A territory our countries share sovereignty over.
也就是说油田的开♥发♥...
Which means that the exploitation of the oil reserves --
需要双方共同批准
is subject to bilateral approval.
而我们不会批准
Which we're not going to give.
所以你们现在就要用一个无辜少年
So now you're using an innocent teenager
作为筹码
as some kind of leverage.
大使先生 我们不会允许你们
Mr. Ambassador, we're not going to allow
亵渎地球上最后一片原始土地
the desecration of one of the last pristine places on Earth.
不是亵渎 总统先生
Not desecration, Mr. President.
是探索
Exploration.
他也不是无辜的
And not innocent,
而是有罪的 不坦的法庭已经认定了
but guilty, as a Bultani court found.
审判总共持续了不到十五分钟
The trial lasted less than 15 minutes.
我们的司法系统非常高效
Well, our justice system is very efficient.
所以判决最早明天就会下达
Which is why sentence will be passed as early as tomorrow.
先生们 晚安
Gentlemen, selamat malam.
艾米丽·罗迪斯 这位是斯蒂文·弗兰诺雷
Emily Rhodes, meet Steven Flannery,
-我第一位老板 -很荣幸
- my first boss. - It's a pleasure.
荣幸的是我
The pleasure is all mine.
我十分仰慕你在奇诺学院的工作
I'm a big fan of your work at the Zeno Institute.
谢谢 我们有很多优秀的律师
Oh, thank you. We have a lot of great lawyers.
然而遗憾的是 像肯德拉的并不多
Unfortunately, there aren't many Kendras out there.
或者斯蒂文·弗兰诺雷
Or Steven Flannerys,
所以我们希望能和你谈一谈
which is why we wanted to talk to you.
什么意思
I'm sorry?
特区巡回法庭的塞勒斯·格莱德维尔法官
Cyrus Gladwell from the D.C. Circuit
上周过世了
passed away last week.
他的过世让国内最重要的上诉法♥院♥
And his death leaves the most important appellate court
无人掌管
in the land with an empty chair.
总统需要一位
The President needs someone
智慧且是非分明的人来继续领导
whose brilliance and moral clarity will lead the way.
比如你
Someone like you.
我很荣幸
Uh, I-I'm flattered.
但是我现在是个老师 肯德拉
Uh, but I'm a teacher now, Kendra.
我还是个激进分子
I'm -- I'm an activist.
"我们必须迎接挑战"
"We must meet the challenge,
"而不能假装视而不见"
rather than wish it were not before us."
布伦南法官
Justice Brennan.
是的
Yes.
你曾经把那句话装裱起来挂在墙上
You used to have that inscription framed on your wall.
现在依然在
I still do.
法官并不只是修正♥法♥律
Judges don't just shape our laws,
他们修正我们的价值观
they shape our values.
我知道你相信这点
I know you believe that
因为你多年前曾经这样对我说过
because you said it to me years ago.
总统也坚信这点
The President believes it, too.
他请求你直面挑战
And he's asking you to meet the challenge.
看来我确实是个好导师
I may have been too good a mentor.
你非常有说服力
You're very persuasive.
所以那就是答应了
So that's a yes?
如果总统真的需要我效力
If the President truly wants me to serve,
我会的
I will.
那是本杰明·哈里森 好气候公♥司♥首席执行官
That's Benjamin Harrelson. CEO of ClimateKind.
谢谢 本杰明 好久不见
Thank you. Benjamin, it's been too long.
总统先生 很荣幸前来
Mr. President, it's an honor.
我想今年的虾应该是可持续养殖的吧
I trust that the shrimp have been sustainably farmed this year,
不像去年
unlike last?
老实说我还没注意
I have to be honest, I haven't checked.
但我保证会让人去查查
But I promise I'll get someone to look in on it.
试试无激素芝士泡芙 很不错
Try the hormone-free cheese puffs. They're great.
希望你有一个愉快的夜晚
Enjoy your night.
你用纳税人的钱办了个盛大的派对啊
You throw a hell of a party on the taxpayers' dime.
威斯顿先生 我不记得有邀请你前来
Mr. West, I don't recall seeing you on the guest list.
我代表马修·詹宁斯一家
I'm representing the family of Matthew Jennings.
什么时候的事
Since when?
从上周我在电视上看到他可怜的母亲开始
Since I saw his poor mother on the news last week.
我被感动了
I was moved.
直接感动到了焦点中心 里拉
Oh, yeah, moved right into the spotlight. Lyor.
我完全是出于对一名无辜少年的关心
I'm doing this out of concern for an innocent kid.
请告诉詹宁斯夫人 我们正在竭尽所能
Please tell Ms. Jennings we're doing everything we can
带她儿子回家
to bring her son home.
你们看起来还真夜以继日
Yeah, it seems like you're burning the midnight oil.
奎丽斯
联调局找上门还真是少有 威尔士探员
It's a little odd to have the FBI pay me a visit, agent Wells.
实际上是前探员
Former FBI, actually.
总统刚刚开除了我
The President just terminated me.
很抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很乐意把你介绍给我的安全主管
I'd be happy to put you in touch with my head of security
看我们是否还缺人
to see if we're hiring.
我不是来找工作的
Oh, no, I'm not -- - I'm not looking for a job.
我是想保护总统
I'm looking to protect the President.
刚刚开除掉你的那个总统
The President who just fired you?
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表