Think you're gonna get away, huh? Oh, uh-huh.
见鬼 不 砰 爆头
Hell, no. Boom! Head shot.
好吧 至少DirtybirdD220正在直播
Well, at least DirtybirdD220's livestreaming.
那个威胁我们上士的家伙吗
That the guy who threatened our petty officer?
没错 被他弄丢了7万5千美元
Yeah. Over losing 75 grand.
听起来像是动机 把他带来
Sounds like motive to me. Bring him in.
老大 我们肯定会这么做的
Boss, we will absolutely do that.
首先我们得搞清楚他是谁
Once we figure out who he is.
还有他在哪
And where he is.
他就在那里
He's right there.
嗯 呃 技术上说 是这样 老大 但我们需要一个
Well, uh, technically, yes, boss, but we need an actual
实际位置 瞧 他用VPN隐藏了
physical location. See, he's masked
他的IP地址
his IP address with a VPN,
所以我们不能像以前那样追踪他
so we can't trace him like we did before.
我们甚至没有真名
We don't even have a real name.
Dirtybird是一个匿名的网络喷子
Dirtybird is an anonymous Internet troll.
他是隐藏自己真实身份的专家
He's an expert at hiding his true identity.
但我能看见他
But I can see him.
我们把他的直播图像放到了协查通告里
We put out a BOLO on his webcam image,
但这需要很长时间
but that's a long shot.
Kasie 你得给我点什么
Kasie, you got to give me something.
有一种方法
There is one way we might
可以找到这个人
be able to locate this guy.
-好的 但是呢 -但是
- Yeah. But? - But...
这几乎不可能成功 而且很极客
it's nearly impossible, and it's profoundly geeky.
比他更极客
Geeky-er.
让我听听
Let me hear it.
我们加入Dirtybird的公会
We join Dirtybird's clan.
这个公会是一群在线游戏的玩家
The clan is a group of gamers that plays together online.
如果我们能说服Dirtybird在
Point is if we can convince Dirtybird
他的私人网络上主持游戏
to host us on his private network,
我们可以就追踪他的位置
we might be able to track his location.
好啊 加入那个什么会
Yeah, join the bird thing.
好吧 那不是最极客的部分 老大
Well, that's not the geeky part, boss.
为了获得公会的邀请
In order to get a squad invitation,
你必须表现得很厉害 得是非常非常厉害那种
you have to be good. Like, really, really good.
这意味着我们需要一个至少为250级的
Meaning we need a KwK3 gamer
KwK3玩家
with a rating of at least 250.
嗯 很好 你的分数是多少
Well, fine. What's your score?
嗯 昨晚狂玩之后
Well, after, uh, binging last night,
我
I'm a...
我才14
I'm a 14.
所以 这也可能是条死胡同
So, uh, it might as well be a dead end,
除非我们有有一个非常善于
unless we know someone that's really good
射杀泰迪熊的人
at shooting teddy bears.
我可能认识一个高手
I may have a guy.
Gibbs说的“那个高手”是什么意思
So, what exactly did Gibbs mean by he "has a guy"?
我不知道 我是说 我是他的高手
I don't know. I mean, I'm his guy.
除非他有新的高手了
Unless he's got a new guy.
但他为什么要这么做
But why would he do that?
你有孩子了
You had kids.
你变得手生了
You got sloppy.
嘿 听着 这是Phineas
Hey, listen up. This is Phineas.
Phineas这是McGee 这是Bishop
Phineas, this is McGee, this is Bishop.
Torres Phineas
Torres. Phineas.
呃 这就是你的高手吗
Uh, th-this is your guy?
但他 看起来 只有4岁
But he's, like, four.
老兄 我9岁了
Dude, I'm nine.
Phineas 很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you, Phineas.
你们怎么认识的
So, um, how do you guys know each other?
Gibbs住在我对面的街上
Jethro Gibbs lives across the street from me.
我昨晚在他家睡的
I slept over last night.
为什么到他家睡
Why?
这是什么惩罚吗
Were you being punished?
关注案子
Stick to the case.
哦 你的意思是说我们可以使用电子游戏来
Oh, you mean the case where we get to catch a bad guy
抓住一个坏人吗
using video games?
是啊 没错
Yeah, that's right.
老大 就像我说的
Well, boss, like I said,
我们需要一个至少有250级的
we're gonna need a gamer with at least
玩家才能引起嫌犯的注意
a rating of 250 in order to get our suspect's attention.
没错 Phineas是322级
Yeah, well, Phineas' rating is 322.
这够了吧 McGee
That good enough, McGee?
哇 好吧 Phineas
Wow. Okay. Phineas, here.
跟我来 我们有台
Come with me. We got a...
网络部门新买♥♥的电脑
we got a new computer here from Cyber.
它有一个升级的GPU CPU
It's got an upgraded GPU, CPU.
我还安装了最新的地图扩展包
And I've installed the latest map expansion pack.
酷 网速怎么样
Cool. How's the Internet speed?
快吗
Is it fast?
嗯 这是政♥府♥大楼
Well, it's a-it's a government building,
所以 呃 速度可能 呃 可能会有所不同
so, uh, speeds may, uh, may vary.
嗯 说得很好
Eh, that's putting it nicely.
孩子们 这里的互联网糟透了
The Internet here sucks, kid.
卡顿对玩家不利
Glitches are bad for gamers.
我们需要一个零延迟的连接
We need a connection with zero lag.
你听到了
You heard him, McGee.
零延迟
Zero lag.
好吧 老大 需要做到这一点 我们需要
Well, boss, to do that we're gonna need
一个专用服务器的私人数据通道
a private data tunnel with a dedicated server.
嗯 NCIS只有一个房♥间
Well, and there's only one room
有这些规格 所以
at NCIS with those specs, so...
哦 是的 这太酷了
Oh, yeah, this is sick!
呃 哦
Uh-oh!
真棒
Nice.
在这里
Right there.
嗯
Huh.
在MTAC玩电子游戏
Video games in MTAC?
我当时说继续跟Phineas交流
Wasn't exactly what I meant
可不是这个意思
when I said keep engaging Phineas.
她母亲知道吗
Does his mother know about this?
我留言了
I left a message.
她说不许玩游戏 所以你直接把
She said no screens, so you gave him
这栋楼里面最大的游戏机给了他
the biggest screen in the building?
Jack 这个为了案子
It's about the case, Jack.
一个人在网上被杀了
Where a man was killed live on the Internet.
Jack 他在玩游戏
He's playing video games, Jack,
射杀泰迪熊
with teddy bears.
我只是说说
I'm just saying.
好的 “抓脏鸟” 行动已经全面开始了
Okay, operation "Catch the Dirtybird" is in full effect.
我们发出了加入谋杀嫌疑人的游戏公会的请求
We sent a request to join the murder suspect's gaming clan.
我们现在要做的就是等他注意我们的表现
All we got to do now is wait for him to notice how good we are.
我们
We?
嗯 Phineas 天呐 他真厉害 老大
Well, Phineas. And, boy, is he good, boss.
我一辈子都没见过这么多死泰迪熊
I have-I have never seen so many dead teddy bears in all my life
他妈妈知道吗
Does his mother know about this?
赶紧让这一切出效果吧 Tim
Just make it work, Tim.
这就办 老大
On it, boss.
怎么了
What?
你们在这里啊
There you are.
你为什么叫我出来 这是...外面
Why'd you call me out here? It's... outside.
好吧 你们在干什么
Okay. Whatcha doing?
只是在吸收维生素D
Just soaking up the vitamin D.
你知道 感受户外生活
You know, appreciating the outdoors.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
发现一片叶子
Found a leaf.
大自然充满了奇迹
Nature's full of wonder.
玩够电子游戏了 是吧
Had enough video games, huh?
我们只是厌倦了屏幕
Eh, we're just tired of the screens.
没错 我们想要真实的东西
Yeah, we want something real.
嘘 那是一只鸟吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表