What's up with you and my neck, man?
Victor怎么了 他在哪里
What's with Victor? Where is he?
我发誓 我不知道
I swear, I don't know.
这里没人知道任何事
No one knows anything around here.
我知道Victor付给我的钱 远对不起我受到的这些虐待
I know Victor don't pay me enough for this amount of abuse.
情况可能会变得更糟
It could get a lot worse.
Victor撒谎了 好吗 他经常说谎
Victor lies. Okay? He lies a lot.
-孩子的事他撒谎了吗 -是的 是的 他其实认识那个孩子
- He lie about knowing the kid? - Yeah, yeah, he knew the kid.
他总是拍Sahar的马屁 给她送些小礼物
He was always sucking up to Sahar, giving her little gifts.
试图接近他们两个
Trying to get closer to both of them.
-送什么礼物 比如吊坠吗 -什么吊坠
- Gift, like a pendant? - What pendant?
GPS 是他给了她一个吊坠吗
GPS. Did he give her one?
该死的 我不知道
Damned if I know.
他经常查看手♥机♥上的一个应用程序
He was checking some app on his phone a whole lot.
你知道 一看完应用就打电♥话♥
You know, between all the calls.
-什么电♥话♥ -我不知道
- What calls? - Again, I don't know.
但你们走后他打了很多电♥话♥
But he made a bunch of 'em after you left.
他什么时候走的
When did he leave?
几个小时前
A couple hours ago.
他还在看应用 打电♥话♥
Still checking his phone and talking smack.
他打电♥话♥都说了什么
What kind of smack?
说他会变得多么富有
About how rich he was gonna get.
他让我们在他出去的时候管好俱乐部
Told us to hold down the club while he went out
许诺给我们丰厚的报酬
and scored a cool mil.
那个利比亚黑帮 他说要给多少来着
The Libyan gangster, how much did he say?
-一百万 -什么利比亚黑帮
- A million. - Libyan gangster?
现在抓着Phineas的人很可能就是他们
The one who might have Phineas by now.
我不敢相信这家伙一次又一次
I can't believe this guy lied to our faces
当面撒谎
again and again.
他一听到Sahar死了
And the moment he heard Sahar was dead,
就跟Hassan通了电♥话♥ 想做个交易
he got on the phone with Hassan to make a deal.
老大 嘿 就是想告诉你 我们今晚没有
Boss, hey, just letting you know we have found
任何飞往
no outgoing flights to any
中东地区的航♥班♥
Middle Eastern countries tonight.
但我们依然通知了每个机场和运输安全管理局
But we've alerted TSA at every airport just the same.
好的 McGee 谢谢
Okay, McGee. Thanks.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
什么
What?
对 抱歉 我只是 呃 在想
Yes. Sorry, I was just, uh, thinking.
是啊 想什么
Yeah? Thinking about what?
很多事 但主要是在想
Well, a lot of things, but, uh, mainly how...
这一切是怎样循环往复的
things come full circle.
我为了救你杀了Ari
I killed Ari to save you.
你为了救我杀了Sahar
You killed Sahar to save me.
很难相信
It's hard to believe that...
一切都要结束了
it's all coming to an end.
当我们找到这个男孩
That when we find this boy,
我会 彻底解脱
I will be... free.
呵呵 真的吗
Huh. That true?
在我看来 你没怎么解脱
You don't seem so free to me.
好吧 我一直在忙于我必须做的事
Well, I've been preoccupied with things I have to...
我想是别的原因
I think it's something else.
这些年来 你只有一个目标
All these years, you've had one goal:
与家人团聚
to reunite with your family.
-你是为了我才迟迟不去团聚吗 -这个嘛
- You put that off for me? - Well...
你很清楚我不需要你的帮助
You know damn well I don't need the help.
好吧 被你发现了 Gibbs
All right, you got me, Gibbs.
还有另外一个我一直没能解开的心结
There is another reason that I'm still trying to figure out.
多年来我一直小心翼翼
I have spent years looking over my shoulder.
你知道 就像一个退伍老兵
You know, like a combat vet.
试图回归正常生活
Trying to return to some sense of normal.
作为母亲
As a mother,
作为伴侣
as a partner.
但我可以吗
But can I?
你当然可以
Sure, you can.
不 我不太确定
No, I'm not so sure.
我的焦虑并没有随着Sahar的死而消失
My anxiety did not die with Sahar.
如果我
What if I'm...
太受伤了
too damaged...
无法回到我原来的样子怎么办
to go back to who I was?
DiNozzo知道你要去找他 对吧
DiNozzo knows you're coming, right?
那就是另一个问题了
Well, that's another issue.
是的 我打电♥话♥给他 给他留了信息
Yes, I called him, and I left him a message.
但是 嗯 直到现在
But, um, as of now,
我还没有收到
I have yet to hear from...
这是什么
What is it?
噢 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
噢 我的上帝 这是
Oh, my God. It's...
这是Tali
it's Tali.
这是Tali
It's Tali. It's...
看看她
Look at her.
哇
Wow.
哦 她真的
Oh, she's so...
她长得那么大了 那么的漂亮
she's so big and she's so beautiful.
我想Tony直到现在才敢放心地给我发信息
I guess Tony didn't feel safe enough to send it up until now.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Ima.
我们想念你
We miss you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
Ziva
Ziva,
看着我
look at me.
怎么
Yeah.
你准备好了
You're ready.
是的 McGee
Yeah, McGee.
老大 有人刚订了两张去蒙特利尔的票
Boss, someone just booked two tickets to Montreal,
从那里可以到开罗
with a connection to Cairo from there.
-什么人 -护照上是一对父子
- Someone? - Passports show a father and son,
但机票是用Victor俱乐部公♥司♥
but the seats were paid for with a company credit card
信♥用♥卡♥支付的
from Victor's club.
飞机30分钟后离开Oakton地区机场
Flight leaves Oakton Regional Airport in 30 minutes.
通知运输安全管理局
Alert TSA.
我们离Oakton很近
We're close to Oakton.
我们去那里找你
We'll meet you there.
对 呃 哦 谢谢你这么快给我回复
Yes? Uh, oh, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
嘿 Jack 我们走 你要来吗
Hey, Jack, let's go. You coming?
嗯 我不去 我得接这个电♥话♥
Um, I can't. I got to take this.
就去吧 去抓他
Just go. Go get him.
谢谢你的等待 我打电♥话♥的原因…
Thanks for holding. The reason I called...
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
只是在进行一次伟大的冒险 孩子
Just going on a great adventure, kid.
心存感激
Be grateful.
你叔叔甚至会把你拉进家族产业
Your uncle might even pull you into the family business.
我叔叔住在费城
My uncle lives in Philly.
那不是你真正的叔叔 你真正的叔叔叫Hassan
Not your real uncle Hassan.
他会在开罗和你见面 然后带你去一个
He's gonna meet you in Cairo and then take you
叫利比亚的地方
to a cool place called Libya.
我不去利比亚
I'm not going to Libya!
嘿
Hey.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
我之前说什么来着
Now, what did I say before?
如果你大吵大闹 做什么蠢事
You make a scene, you do something stupid,
我就杀了你 小家伙
I will kill you right here, little man.
明白吗
You feel me?
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
你够快的
You got here fast.
在哪儿 他们在哪儿
Where to? Where are they?
-国际运输安全管理局在哪儿 -穿过那里
- Where's international TSA? - Through there.
你和你儿子会在开罗呆很长时间吗
Will you and your son be visiting Cairo for long...
Halabi先生
Mr. Halabi?
Halabi 是的 也许几个星期吧
Uh, Halabi, yes. A couple weeks, maybe.
你以前去过开罗吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表