You're early.
我还没拿到他的密♥码♥
I don't have his password yet.
中尉 我要你放下武器
Lieutenant. I need you to drop your weapon.
不可能 除非我拿到了他的密♥码♥
Not until I have his password.
这个是引擎控制系统
Here's the engine control system.
证明了他妻子的车被人黑了
It proves that his wife's car was hacked.
我现在只要拿到他的密♥码♥ 来证明是他干的
Now all I need is his password to prove that he did it.
你怎么能这么说
How dare you say that?
Jill出了意外
Jill had an accident.
拿给我密♥码♥啊
Then give me your damn password.
退后
Get back.
别靠近
Don't come any closer.
我把枪放下了 中尉
I am putting my weapon down, Lieutenant.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
没事的 McGee
It's okay, McGee.
没事的
It is okay.
陷入困境了 中尉
Got a predicament, Lieutenant.
你向我开枪
You shoot me,
McGee就会向你开枪
Agent McGee shoots you,
我们两个都不会知道电脑里的内容了
neither one of us are gonna know what's on that laptop.
你来选择
It's your choice.
她失去了它
She's lost it.
她是一个疯子 你看见她
She's a lunatic. You saw her.
我记得你说过她是你最好的飞行员
I thought you said she was your best pilot.
和家人 朋友
And a family friend.
那是在她用枪指着我的头指控
That was before she aimed a gun at my head
我谋杀之前
and accused me of murder.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs,
你检查过指挥官的笔记本电脑吗
did you check the commander's laptop?
我们正在调查
We're looking into it.
他杀了他的妻子
He killed his wife.
他控制了她的车 把它撞坏了
He took control of her car and he crashed it.
不 那太疯狂了
No. That's crazy.
失去妻子是我一生中
Losing my wife was the hardest thing
最难熬的事
I've had to live through.
我没有杀她
I did not kill her.
是你的笔记本电脑
Your laptop did.
我们试过了 你用它侵入你妻子的车
We tested it. You used it to hack into your wife's car.
-没有 -有
- No. - Yes.
你让刹车失效 控制了方向盘
You disabled the brakes, you took control of the steering
把她撞到了树上
and drove her into a tree.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I ever do that?
他们有婚姻问题 大问题
They were having marital problems. Big ones.
Jill自己也是这么告诉我的
Jill told me so herself.
我们通过指挥官成为了朋友
We became friends through the commander,
上个月吃饭的时候 她向我说了
and last month at dinner, she confided in me that...
他对她一直表现得怪怪的
he had been acting weird toward her.
她说
She said,
如果我死了 那就是我丈夫干的
"If I wind up dead, my husband did it."
我以为她在开玩笑
And I thought she was joking.
直到她去世
Until she ended up dead.
你为什么不联♥系♥NCIS
Why didn't you contact NCIS?
指控我的指挥官谋杀
And accuse my CO of murder?
她坠毁时他在船上
He was on the ship when she crashed.
我以为这只是个奇怪的巧合
I thought it was just an eerie coincidence.
但是 有一天晚上在社交媒体上
But then, the other night on social media, I saw
我看到一群高中生袭击了他们校长的车
a group of high school kids hacked their principal's car.
我问Fisher
I asked Fisher.
指挥官会做这样的事吗
Could the commander have done something like that?
他说他会打电♥话♥给NCIS
He said he'd call NCIS.
你发现Patrick长官要向
You found out that Petty Officer Patrick was gonna
NCIS报告你
report you to NCIS.
所以你也得杀了他
So you had to kill him, too.
不 我没杀任何一个人
No. I didn't kill anyone.
你知道Weeks开了羟考酮
You knew Weeks was prescribed oxycodone
并把它放在她的保管箱
and kept it in her lockbox.
作为指挥官 你有这个密♥码♥
And as CO, you had the combination.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
我甚至没见过那个士官
I never even met the petty officer.
我第一次见到他是死在Weeks的铺位上
The first time I ever saw him was dead in Weeks' bunk.
我发现他在我的床上
I found him in my bunk
我吓坏了
and I freaked out.
我无法想象 我只是
I couldn't think, I just...
我进了驾驶舱就起飞了
I got in the cockpit and I took off.
我确信当我回到船上时
I was convinced that when I landed back on the ship,
我可能会被捕或被杀
I'd be arrested or killed.
所以你放弃了飞机
So you ditched the airplane.
那个时点 我不能给NCIS打电♥话♥
At that point, I couldn't call NCIS.
直到我证明了我的理论
Not until I proved my theory.
所以我找到了Jill的车
So I found Jill's car,
我测试了她的引擎控制系统
I took her engine control system, I tested it,
发现被黑了
and it was hacked.
追踪黑客到船上的IP地址
And the hack traced back to the ship's IP address.
是指挥官的
The commander.
I loved my wife.
当然 我们有问题 但我永远不会
Sure, we were having problems, but I would never...
噢 老天
Oh, my God.
你想分享什么
Something you want to share?
噢 老天
Oh... oh, my God.
指挥官
Commander.
她用了我的电脑
She used my computer.
她知道Weeks的保险箱密♥码♥
And she knows Weeks' lockbox combo.
她是谁
Who is she?
Bishop探员
Agent Bishop.
我打扰你了吗
Am I interrupting?
只是在工作 进来
Just work. Come in.
当然
Of course.
你是个武器系统军官
You're a weapons systems officer.
你可以在任何地方工作
You can work from anywhere.
你只需要一台笔记本电脑和接入互联网
All you need is a laptop and an Internet connection.
我想是的
-Yeah, I guess.
别谦虚了 我是说 你给高科技航♥空♥电子设备编程
Oh don't be modest. I mean, you program high tech avionics.
相比之下 汽车上的发动机控制系统
Compared to that, the engine control system on cars
一定很容易被侵入
must be pretty easy to hack into.
沉默是个好计划
Silence is a good plan.
我会让你的暧昧短♥信♥替你说话
We'll let your love texts do all the talking.
我不想再和你分享了
"I don't want to share you anymore."
你什么时候跟她结束
'When are you ending it with her?"
你试图用一个
You tried to cover your tracks
阅后即焚的应用程序来掩盖你的行踪
by using a self-destructing messaging app,
但指挥官保存了一些
but the commander saved a few.
你知道 他一直承诺要离开她
You know, he kept promising he was gonna leave her.
他们永远不会
They never do.
但他爱我
But he loves me.
他想要我
He wants me.
他发现你用他的笔记本电脑
Not after he figured out that you used
黑了他妻子的车
his laptop to hack into his wife's car
然后把它撞到树上
and drive it into a tree.
舰长
Captain?
我这么做是为了我们能在一起
I did this so that we could be together.
你本来是
And you were,
直到你的室友开始怀疑
until your bunkmate Weeks got suspicious,
开始和她的男朋友说起此事
starting talking to her boyfriend about it.
所以你毒死了他 陷害了她
So you poisoned him and you framed her.
在这里
Up here.
老大 有人要见你
Boss, someone here to see you.
Weeks上尉
Lieutenant Weeks.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
我要去军事法庭审判
I'm heading to my court-martial.
我想感谢你
I wanted to say thank you
为我作证
for offering to testify on my behalf.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表