她当时跟着车队巡逻
and she was on a patrol convoy...
一辆车被简易爆♥炸♥装置击中
Lead vehicle was hit with an IED.
Julia去救助伤员
Julia went to assist the wounded.
第二个炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
Second IED detonated.
对你失去女儿 我们深感遗憾
We're sorry for your loss.
上将 Caplinger夫人
Admiral, Mrs. Caplinger,
我们听明白了
know that we hear you.
如果未能找回
And if all else fails,
我们将会补发一枚勋章
a replacement medal will be issued.
我会亲自处理的
I'll see to it myself.
恐怕不太容易
Afraid it's not quite that easy.
我父亲也是一名海军上将
My father was an admiral, too,
但他最引以为豪的工作是
but the job that he took the most pride in
当Julia的祖父
was being a grandfather to Julia.
他亲手在那枚奖章的背面刻了一行字
He engraved a message on the back of that medal by hand,
在她死后两个月他就去世了
and he passed away two months after she did.
Vance主任 那枚紫心勋章
Director Vance, that Purple Heart, it's...
是不可替代的
it's irreplaceable.
我们会把它拿回来的
We'll get it back.
我们已经拘留了入侵者
We already have the intruder in custody.
你知道勋章藏匿地方了吗
So you have a location on the medal?
-没有 -因为什么耽搁了
- Uh, no. - Well, what's the holdup?
-嫌犯95岁 -我不明白
- Suspect's 95. - I don't understand--
这是什么代码吗
is that code for something?
不 这是他的年龄 夫人
No, it's his age, ma'am.
你是说一个95岁的老头
Are you telling me that a 95-year-old man
打破了我前门上的硬化玻璃吗
broke the leaded glass on my front door?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
他很老 但他硬得很
He's old, but he's not done kickin' yet.
他聪明利落
He's smarter than a whip.
还很让人头疼
He's also a pain in the ass.
这又是什么意思
Meaning what, exactly?
他要求在交待前喝一瓶根汁汽水
Well, he demanded a root beer before he talked.
呃
Um...
嗯
Mmm.
嗯嗯嗯嗯
Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm.
史密斯先生
Mr. Smith,
您是怎么受伤的
how-how did you get cut?
你要想跟我谈
If you're gonna talk to me...
得喊我Joe
call me Joe.
好的 您是怎么受伤的呢 Joe先生
Okay. How'd you get hurt, Joe?
我被
I tripped
一个凳子绊倒了
on a stool.
上将需要找本关于风水学的书
The admiral needs to read a book
好好读一读
on feng shui.
紫心勋章在哪
Where's the Purple Heart?
我告诉你们
I'll tell you what,
你们回答了我的问题
you answer my questions,
我就回答你们的问题
and then I'll answer your questions.
对于二战你们了解多少呢
What do you know about World War II?
1939年
到1945年
to '45.
嗯 轴心国
Uh, the Axis powers versus
对同盟国
the Allies.
你
You.
偷袭珍珠港
What was the date
发生在哪一天
of the attack on Pearl Harbor?
呃
Uh...
太慢了
Too slow.
你
You.
亚历桑那号♥上的
How many casualties
伤亡人数是多少
on the U.S.S. Arizona?
我
I...
只知道有很多
know it was a lot.
80吗
Eighty?
啊 800吗
Huh? 800?
亚历桑那号♥战列舰上
How many people died...
到底死了多少人
on the U.S.S. Arizona?
嗯 我
Uh, I...
我其实不知道
I-I actually don't know.
就你们这样 还为海军服务吗
And you two work for the Navy?
你们是海军的耻辱 你俩全是
You're a disgrace, both of you.
叫管事儿的来
Get me the guy in charge.
跟你们两个小丑讲话
I'm wasting my time
-就是浪费时间 -好吧
- talking to you two clowns. - Okay,
-别上纲上线 -去叫
- let's take it down a notch. - Get that
那个头发灰白的陆战队员来
gray-haired leatherneck.
不然我
Or I'm gonna
就要
say...
叫律师了
"lawyer."
听着 先生
McGEE: Listen, sir...
好
Okay.
Frank叔叔 你打错号♥码了
Uncle Frank, you have the wrong number.
哦 而且 顺便说一句 别带鳄梨酱了
Oh, and, uh, by the way, don't bring guacamole,
因为Maria表兄已经带了一些
because cousin Maria's already bringing some.
是 还带了上好的薯条
Yeah. With the good chips.
不客气
You're welcome.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
我们知道什么了
What do we know?
哦 Joseph Smith
Oh Joseph Smith.
随身只带了一个驾照
About all he had on him was his license.
名下没有汽车
No vehicle registered to his name.
汽车旅馆里也没有车
And he didn't have a car at the motel.
所以他可能是步行去的
So he might have been on foot...
你不去接电♥话♥吗
You gonna get that?
不 让它转到语♥音♥信箱吧
Nah. I'll let it go to voice mail.
-紫心勋章呢 McGee -老大 我们
- Where's the Purple Heart, McGee? - Boss, we searched
把旅馆翻了个底朝天 一无所获
that motel top to bottom, we didn't find a thing.
他家呢
What about his house?
驾照上的是旧地址
Uh, address on his license is old.
我们没能追踪到现住址
We haven't been able to track down a current residence.
该地区叫Joseph Smith的太多了
There's a ton of Joseph Smiths in the area.
也有可能他和亲戚住在一起
It's also possible he's living with a relative.
所以 长话短说 我们不知道紫心勋章在哪
So, long story short, we don't know where the Purple Heart is.
你们给了他根汁汽水了吗 问他话了没有
Did you get the guy his root beer and just ask him?
嘿 Gibbs 需要你帮忙
Hey, Gibbs. We need your help.
Joe考住了我们
Joe gave us a quiz, and we failed.
他交代勋章在哪了吗
Did he tell you where the medal is or not?
没 他说
Not. He said that
我们是海军的耻辱
we were a disgrace to the Navy.
Gibbs 他只想跟你谈
Gibbs, he only wants to talk to you.
-Gibbs探员 -Omar 现在别跟我讲
- Agent Gibbs... - Omar, don't talk to me now.
有空房♥间吗
Got a place for empties?
我楼上有个悲伤的家庭
I've got a grieving family upstairs.
不管怎样 紫心勋章
One way or another, that Purple Heart
必须完璧归赵
is going back to them.
它在哪
Where is it?
你对战争了解多少
What do you know about war?
听着 你拿到了根汁汽水
Look, you got your root beer.
你也找到了我
You got me.
是时候谈谈了
Time to talk.
无关
It ain't about
汽水
a fizzy drink.
是关于
It's about
找到一个有见地的人
getting someone with perspective
放下架子
to set it down,
坐在我面前
to sit down in front of me...
倾听
and listen.
你对战争了解多少 孩子
What do you know about war, son?
多到我不愿去回忆
Enough to know I don't want to go back.
好 我愿意
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表