那是犯罪
Oh, man, that is commitment.
还杀了你的同伴Danny 是吗
Killed your buddy Danny, too, didn't you?
对于贼来说 这并不光彩 不是吗 Max
There is no honor among thieves, is there, Max?
Max 快进来
Max, get in here, quick!
-快点 -等等
- Come on. - Wait...
他怎么可能知道这些的
How the hell could he have known all that?
只过去了三个小时
It's only been three hours.
对不起 Bobby 对不起 兄弟
I'm sorry, Bobby. I'm so sorry, man.
我们应该叫救护车的
We should have called an ambulance.
发生什么了
What happened?
你觉得发生什么了
What do you think happened?
他没呼吸了 心搏停止了
He stopped breathing. Cardiac arrest.
别让他死
Yo, don't let him die!
嘿 坚持下去 Bobby 别死啊
Hey, yo, keep fighting, Bobby, don't you die on us!
改变计划
Change of plans.
你在做什么 Max
What are you doing, Max?
Bobby死了 Len 好么
Bobby's not gonna make it, Len, okay?
他只会 只会拖累我们
And he's just... he's just gonna slow us down.
不 但是Max
No, yo, but Max...
很抱歉 Bobby
I'm sorry, Bobby,
但我们 没有选择
but we have no choice here.
只能放手
Just let go.
他已经死了 兄弟
He's already gone, man.
那么现在怎么办
So now what?
是啊 现在怎么办
Yeah. Now what?
现在
Now...
现在 你把他剖开
Now you cut him open.
把他割开吗
Cut him open?
-你听见了 -嘿
- You heard me. - Hey.
-Max 不要 -不要什么
- No way, Max. - No way what?
你以为我会扔下它们就离开吗
Did you think I was just gonna let us leave without them?
什么 需要我找什么
Without what? W-What am I looking for here?
当你看到的时候你就知道了
You'll know it when you see it.
你不会相信的
And you won't believe it.
Max 你去哪了
Where'd you go, Max?
我们准备好出发了
We're ready to go out here.
必须得马上走了 Gibbs
This has to happen now, Gibbs,
否则我们就无能为力了
or it's not gonna be up to us anymore.
时间不等人
Clock's ticking!
我们没时间了
We're short on time!
开始吧
Start cutting.
马上
Now.
噢 伙计 我看不下去了
Oh, man, I can't watch this.
Gibbs跟你说什么了
What did Gibbs tell you?
他知道他们的整个计划
He knew their whole plan.
从他重复他们计划这一点看来 他显然希望
And from the way he repeated it, he clearly wanted us
-让我们也知道 -告诉我他说了什么
- to know it, too. - Tell me exactly what he said.
他们打碎了一个装满钻石的玻璃柜子
They smashed a glass case full of diamonds,
然后把钻石倒进安全套里 然后
which they then poured into condoms, which they...
我是说 我讨厌这样说
I mean, I hate to say it.
吞了下去
Down the hatch.
-哦 天呐 这牺牲真是够大的 -我就是这么说的
- Oh, man, that's commitment. - That's what I said.
所以我要找的就是钻石吗
So that's what I'm supposed to be looking for?
是的
Yeah.
你找到了吗
Did you find it yet?
他刚刚开始
He just got started.
我会很快找到它们的 我保证
I-I'll find them fast. Promise.
所以他们根本不在乎Bobby 是吧
So they don't care about Bobby at all, huh?
他们只是想要他里面的东西
They just want what's inside of him?
你的车还在等着呢 Max
Your ride's waiting, Max!
你到底想怎么样
What's it gonna be?
快点儿 怎么这么久
Come on, what is taking so long?
我尽量快了 Max 别担心
I'm hurrying, Max, uh, no worries.
你能别再这样了吗
Would you stop it?
怎样
What?
请不要再提 请 和 谢谢 了
Enough with all the pleases and thank yous, please.
得了吧 这两个词我一个都没说
Oh, come on, I didn't say either one of those.
你不用说
You don't have to.
因为你把那两个词融进了每一句话里
'Cause you imply it with every polite word.
该死的电♥话♥
Enough with the phone.
够了
Enough!
好吧 我想他的谈判结束了
Well, I'd say he's done negotiating.
快点 Gibbs 我们进去吧
Come on, Gibbs, let's get in there.
我管不了Gibbs
It's out of my hands, Gibbs.
我楼上的老大要我马上把这个交给
My bosses upstairs want this turned over to special ops
-特别行动组 -拖住他们
- right now. - Stall them.
那些是我们的人
Those are our people.
我可以给你争取五分钟
I can maybe get you five minutes.
是时候了 我们赌一把
It's time. Roll the dice.
那太愚蠢了
That was stupid.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说 那太蠢了
I said...that was stupid.
我们需要那个电♥话♥
We needed that phone.
如果你不给我钻石 我就让你见鬼
I'll show you stupid if you don't get me my diamonds.
是啊 恶霸们关心的只有这些
Yeah, that's all bullies care about.
我 我 我 给我 给我 给我
Me, me, me. Gimme, gimme, gimme.
挺起胸膛装模作样 其实你比这里的任何人都害怕
Puff out your chest. You're more scared than anyone else in here.
Jimmy 这不是胃吗
Hey, Jimmy, i-isn't that the stomach?
对 那是胃
Yeah, that's the stomach.
你到底还要不要钻石了 大佬儿
You want your diamonds or not, big shot?
快一点
Just make it fast.
你这是不礼貌吗
That's you not being polite?
什么 噢 不 不
What? Oh, no, no.
那是我想弄晕他
That's me trying to throw him off.
我是说 扔了电♥话♥就意味着Gibbs
I mean, losing that phone means that Gibbs is gonna come through
随时会破门而入
that door any second now.
我们需要分散他的注意力
We need him distracted.
两分钟 现在开始计时
Two minutes, starting now.
嗯 嗯
U-Uh, uh-huh.
找到了 我拿到了安全套
I got it. I got the condom.
好吧 我要分散注意力了 把它割开
All right, and I've got a distraction. Cut it open.
什么
What?
安全套 割开 配合我一下
The condom. Cut it. Play along.
好吧 好吧 等等
Okay, all right. Hold on.
好了 割开了
Okay, it's cut.
找到了 Jimmy找到了你的钻石
Here it is. Jimmy found your diamonds.
安全套 嗯 没错 真聪明
A condom, huh? Yeah. That is clever.
管用就行 快点 把它交出来
Whatever works. Come on, hand it over.
哦 等等 怎么裂了 那是玻璃吗
Uh-oh, hang on. How did it break? Is that glass?
当然是
It sure is.
安全套
The condom.
把它给我
Give it to me.
也许没那么聪明
Maybe not so clever.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
呃 不管你的钻石里有
Uh, whatever glass bits got mixed in
多小的玻璃碎片
with your diamonds, they
它们都会把安全套撕开
shredded the condom right open.
是的 把Bobby的胃壁撕碎了 看看这个
Yeah, shredded Bobby's stomach lining. Look at this.
幽门管
The pyloric canal?
你知道 我想说的是 如果子弹没有杀死他
You know, I'd say if the bullet hadn't killed him...
内出血也会害死他 不需要多久就会死的
The internal bleeding sure would have. And quick.
哦 老兄
Oh, man.
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 不 什么 等等
Oh, no, what? Wait...
别告诉我你们也吞了钻石
Don't tell me you guys swallowed diamonds, too.
哦 没错 Gibbs说他们吞了
Oh, that's right. Gibbs said they did.
等等 你觉得腹痛吗
Wait, are you feeling any, um, abdominal pain?
有没有胃痉挛 有没有恶心
Any stomach cramping, any nausea?
伙计 我真的感觉到了
Yo, man, I sure as hell feel something.
没 没 不疼
No, no. No pain.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表