司机名叫Kevin Deacon
Name is Kevin Deacon.
呃 打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
我们在找一个名叫Kevin Deacon的司机
We're looking for a driver named Kevin Deacon.
在的 第二辆车是他的
Yeah. Second cab is his.
他到街角买♥♥咖啡去了
He went around the corner to get some coffee.
应该很快就回来
Should be right back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是McGee
McGee.
Lupe婶婶
Aunt Lupe.
哦 谢天谢地你终于打过来了
Oh, thank God you called.
呃 我一直在等
Uh, I-I've been waiting...
喔 我不会说西班牙语
Ooh. No hablo español.
呃 稍等
Uh... uno momento.
告诉她把正确的回复号♥码告诉每个人
Tell her to send out the right RSVP number to everyone.
好的
Okay.
你好
Aló?
明白
Sí.
不 不 不 不 我是他朋友
No, no, no, no, es su amigo.
啊 很好 好的
Ah, qué bonito. Okay.
好吧 好极了
Okay, muy bien.
他在旁边呢
Él estará allí.
谢谢
Gracias.
6点钟到那边 你要带着辣肉馅玉米卷
Be there at 6:00. You're bringing the enchiladas.
等一下 什么
Wait, what?
没错 她为带来的麻烦感到抱歉
Yeah, she felt so bad about the trouble
于是 呃 她邀请你去派对
that, uh, she invited you to the party.
如果你不去的话 对Tía Lupe就太没礼貌了
It'd be so rude to not show up for Tía Lupe.
那就是我们要找的人
That's our guy.
你好 呃 Kevin Deacon吗
Hey, uh, Kevin Deacon?
是的
Yeah.
我们是NCIS 你今天早上把一位乘客
NCIS. You dropped off a fare this morning
带到了Stargazer汽车旅馆吗
at the Stargazer Motel?
来人挪一下这辆车
Someone needs to move this cab.
嘿 把车挪走别挡道了
Hey, you got to get this out of the way!
是的 先生 明白了
Yes, sir, understood.
Caplinger上将
Admiral Caplinger.
他受够这个老头的游戏了
He's done playing the old man's games.
他想提起诉讼
He wants to press charges.
我们没搞清楚的地方太多了
We got a lot of loose ends around here.
开车的 他跑了 我们不知道原因
Cabbie. He ran. We don't know why.
话说 我有一个想法
Actually, I have an idea.
看起来Deacon先生
Seems that Mr. Deacon
有过多次跟诈骗相关的
has a rap sheet a mile long
-犯罪记录 -是的
- for fraud. - Yeah.
-那又怎样 -Gibbs 我知道
- So? - Gibbs, I know
你相信Joe
that you believe Joe.
我知道你尊敬他
I know that you respect him.
但我们必须考虑另外一种可能
But we have to consider the alternative.
-你认为他在撒谎 -你看
- You think he's lying. - Look,
那个司机一听说我们是因为Joe去找他 他就跑了
the cabbie ran as soon as he knew we were there about Joe.
这很可能就是一种骗局
This could all be some sort of a con.
Joe不想聊关于珍珠港的故事
Could be Joe refuses to talk about Pearl Harbor
可能是因为他根本没去过那里
because he wasn't there.
因为去服役的是
Because his brother was the one
-他的哥哥而不是他 -不
- who served and not him. - No.
我不信 关于这点他为什么要撒谎
I'm not buying it. Why would he lie about that?
假装是军人吗
Stolen valor?
这种事情常有发生
I-It happens all the time.
Joe和他的兄弟决裂了
Joe and his brother were estranged.
这可以看作Joe在他们的
This could be Joe's final victory
家族恩怨中最终胜出了
in his family beef.
又或者谁知道呢 可能是为了经济利益
Or who knows? It could be for financial gain.
你到底在干什么 Jack
What the hell are you doing, Jack?
我在干什么 你又在干什么
What am I doing? What are you doing?
Gibbs
Gibbs,
看看我们眼前的情况
take a look at what's in front of us
告诉我 我们为受害者做了什么
and tell me what we're doing for the victims here.
我想让你以
I want you to charge
盗窃 非法侵入
Joe Smith with theft, breaking and entering
-和妨碍司法公正起诉Joe -我不会那么做的 Leon
- and obstruction of justice. - I'm not doing that, Leon.
他没有撒谎
He's not lying.
你不能让我进去那里
You cannot ask me to walk in there
告诉他我们放弃他了
and tell him that we've given up on him.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
你了解你的父亲
Just because you knew your father
并不意味着你就了解Joe
does not mean you know Joe.
我说了别烦我
I said to leave me be.
我们找到了那个带你
We found the cabbie
到汽车旅馆的出租车司机
that dropped you off at the motel.
他逃跑了 Joe
He ran from us, Joe.
你知道原因吗
You know why?
-我不知道 -他知道紫心勋章在哪里吗
- I don't know. - He know where the Purple Heart is?
不
No.
听说接下来可能会有激烈的交锋
Heard there might be fireworks.
你真的认为Joe在撒谎吗
You really think Joe's lying?
-不清楚 -什么
- No idea. - What?
你在我办公室的时候 说得理直气壮的
You made a pretty good case up in my office.
是的 但是 那种看法可能全对 可能全错
Yeah, well, it could all be true or not.
不管怎样 Gibbs需要逼他一把 去寻找真♥相♥
Either way, Gibbs needed a push to find out.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
都来看热闹 哈
Full house here, huh?
嗨 Joe 看着我
Hey, Joe. Look at me.
你这是搞了个骗局吗
This all some kind of con?
骗局 你觉得这是什么骗局吗
Con? You think this is some kind of con?
亚利桑那号♥战列舰
The Arizona.
你到底有没有在那上面服过役
Were you on it or not?
你想让我再给你看看
Would you like me to show you
-我的胳膊吗 -不
- my arm again? - No.
不 我想让你向我证明此事
No, I want you to prove it to me.
你来给我证明
You prove it!
那是你的工作
That's your job!
去弄DNA
Get the DNA.
船上没有DNA Joe
There is no DNA, Joe.
我们只有你身上的DNA
You are the only DNA we have.
你头脑中还记得什么 你的故事是什么 给我说点什么
What's in your head? Your story? Something.
随便给我说点我们可以核实的事情
Anything that we can verify.
你以为自己在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
你说你当时就在亚利桑那号♥上
You say you were on the Arizona.
你看到了些什么 Joe
What'd you see, Joe?
啊
Huh?
你都闻到了什么
What'd you smell?
你都尝到了什么
What'd you taste?
该死的 Joe
Damn it, Joe.
你想回去吗 现在只有一种方法
You want to go back? There's only one way to go back.
能让你回去
Right now.
当时服役的到底是你还是你哥哥
Was it your brother or was it you?
是我
It was me!
我当时在甲板上
I was on the quarterdeck,
等待信♥号♥♥
waiting for colors.
当时我跟Ozzie O'Connor正准备
And then me and Ozzie O'Connor were-were gonna
接住自♥由♥球
catch the liberty launch
然后把球
and toss the football
踢到沙滩上去
on the beach.
然后我听到飞机接近的声音
Then I heard a plane approaching.
我往上看
I looked up.
看到机翼上的红色圆点
【注:日本战机的机徽】
I saw the red ball on its wing,
我立即就明白了
and I knew.
我跑向自己的战斗位置
I ran to my battle station
钻进火炮掩体中
in the gun pit,
这时候我们就被炸♥弹♥击中了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表