我本来想报♥警♥的
I started to.
但我已经35岁了还只是个给人加油的人
But I'm still pumping gas at 35.
我难道非得失去这个一生之中只有一次的机会吗
Did I have to lose a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
所以你的车 也是你烧的吧
So your car. That was you, too?
你们开始排除嫌疑人
You started clearing suspects.
我得做点什么
I had to do something.
所以我写了威胁纸条
So I wrote the note and...
然后放了火
s-set the fire.
哦
Oh...
Eli 我很抱歉
Eli, I'm sorry.
我都做了什么
What did I do?
真是太悲哀了 这真是个悲剧
That's so sad. It's simply tragic.
至少你知道这不是你的邻居们干的了
At least you know it wasn't one of your neighbors.
我一直都确信这一点
Well, that I was sure of.
哦 天呐 这又如何呢
Oh, God, what does it matter?
我们住在一片有毒的土地上
We're living on toxic land.
现在该怎么办
And what do we do now?
给这个号♥码打电♥话♥
Give this number a call.
我们的一个律师朋友 是个好人
A lawyer friend of ours. Good people.
我把细节告诉她了 她在等你电♥话♥
I gave her the details. She's expecting your call.
我打电♥话♥要说什么呢
My call about what?
Esther 你是这里的领袖
Esther, you're the ringleader.
告诉其他人 有一个非常棒的解决方案
Tell the others they have one hell of a settlement
在等着他们
waiting for them.
一些可以留给你们子孙的东西
Something you can leave your grandkids.
我真希望能做点什么来报答你
I wish there was some way I could thank you.
没事的
It's okay.
-谢谢你 谢谢你 -没事的
- Thank you, thank you. - Okay.
嗨
Hey.
干得漂亮 你们这些非常厉害的特别探员们
Nice work, you very special agents.
她又回来了
And she's back.
你还有更多的评估要做吗
You got, uh, some more evaluating to do?
放心吧 Jack 我们的士气还不错
Yeah, Jack, our morale is just fine.
嗨 你们够了
Hey, enough already, okay?
Vance给了我个活让我做
Vance gave me a job to do,
如果这晃得你们笼子吱吱响
and if it rattled your cages,
我很抱歉 但是看起来你们
I'm sorry, but it sure as hell seems like
确实需要一些噪声
they needed some rattling.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
不 你没错
No, you are not wrong.
好吧 也许我们的关系是有点不对劲
Okay, maybe our chemistry was a little off.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
好了 那么下一步呢
Okay. So, what next?
谁想跳上道歉的火车呢 有人吗
Who would like to hop on the apology train? Anyone?
Ellie 我对我说过的事感到抱歉
Ellie, I'm sorry I said anything.
我只是 想帮忙
I was... I was just trying to help.
我知道 谢谢你想帮我
I know. Thanks for trying.
我也是 Nick
Same here, Nick.
我只是想帮你
I was only trying to help.
我应该直接找你谈的
I should have come to you.
好吧 但是是我让Ziva赢的
Okay. But I let Ziva win.
这一点我已经非常清楚了
Which is very clear to me now.
呃 那Gibbs呢
Uh, and what about Gibbs?
他在哪
Where is he?
哦 得了 你肯定知道
Oh, come on, you must know.
我想他一定还在拖车公园那边
I think he's still at the trailer park.
好极了 这样的话
Great. In that case...
让我借着这次机会澄清一些事情
...let me take this opportunity to make something very clear.
我和Gibbs没有任何情况
Gibbs and I are not having a thing.
好吧 但是
Okay, but...
谁说你们有情况了
Who said that you were?
呃 好吧 嗯
Oh, okay, um...
我猜只有我这么想
I guess it was only me.
好吧
Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
-晚安 -回见
- Night. - Later.
你们这是把我往火坑里推啊 伙计们
Way to throw me under the bus there, guys.
我是说 她在骗谁呢
I mean, who is she kidding?
他们肯定有情况
They are so having a thing.
圣诞快乐
海军罪案调查处 第17季第3集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表