嘿 早上好呀 长官
Hey, top of the mornin', Officer.
好久没见 Lenny 你车上是什么
Long time, Lenny. What do you got?
机械零件 从诺福克那边运过来的
Machine parts. Picked them up in Norfolk.
自豪地为我们的海军服务 连早饭都不吃了
Proudly serving our Navy before I've even had my breakfast.
那可是一天最重要的一餐呢
Most important meal of the day.
好的 我就快速地检查一下
All right, let me get a quick look here.
您请
You bet.
最近怎么样啊
So how you been?
你懂的 生活在梦里
Oh, you know, living the dream.
你呢
You?
一样呗
Eh, same.
这个月挺忙 沿着海岸来来回♥回♥运货
Busy month. Deliveries up and down the coast.
就像黑衣人电影里说的那样
As the Man In Black used to say,
我无处不在
I've been everywhere.
就是没去洗车
Everywhere but a car wash.
你没闻到吗
You don't smell that?
是我卡车上的味儿吗
Is that my truck?
反正不是我们大门的味儿
It's not our gate.
你最近送了鱼肉啥的吗
You move any meat or fish lately?
上周去雷利送冻虾来着
Uh, frozen shrimp down in Raleigh last week.
可能坏了个箱子吧
Maybe a crate broke.
等我们完事儿我拿水冲一下
I'll hose her down as soon as we're done here.
我不觉得这个拿水冲就能解决
I don't think a hose will do it.
海军罪案调查处 第17季3集
您先请
After you.
不 您先
No, please.
女士优先
Ladies first.
你开玩笑呢吧
You gotta be kidding me.
啊 你们来了
Ah, there you are.
世界上最棒的犯罪打击者
The world's greatest crimefighters.
可不 就是我们
Yeah, that's us.
早上好啊 Jack
Morning, Jack.
早
Morning.
还好吧... 怎么了
Okay, so... what's going on here?
没什么啊 为什么这么问
Uh, nothing. Why?
这种打招呼的方式
With that greeting?
我猜是 可能有点儿累了
Well, feeling a little, uh, burned out, I guess.
感觉不是累坏了
Doesn't feel like burned out.
我感受到了
I am sensing
你们这儿气氛真的有点儿不对
a real serious vibe off you guys.
你感觉了吗
You feel that?
又来了
Oh, here it comes.
什么样的气氛
What kind of vibe?
就像有什么话还没有说开
Like an unfinished business kind of vibe.
有可能Vance是对的
Like maybe Vance was right.
关于什么
Right about what?
他比较关心你们的士气
He's concerned about agent morale,
想让我评估一下
and wants me to evaluate things.
我们的士气怎么了
What's wrong with our morale?
简而言之 Ziva
In one word, Ziva.
老天 认真的吗
Oh, my God, seriously?
他只是想要确定 她的突然出现
He just wants to be sure that her sudden arrival
然后不辞而别 没有影响到队伍的氛围
and departure hasn't upset the team chemistry.
所以你们要是谁想
So if any of you would like
聊聊的话 我的大门随时敞开
to talk about things, my door is wide open.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我知道这是什么了
Okay, I know what this is.
这是惩罚
This is punishment
因为你们两个对他说谎了
for you two lying to his face.
-什 -还没过去呢
- Wha...? - Are we still stuck on that?
-那不是撒谎 -就是撒谎
- It wasn't a lie. - It was a lie.
那是必须的谎言 而且我们当时都在场
It was a necessary lie, and we were all there.
瞧吧 瞧吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa, see?
就是这种气氛
This is the vibe
我说的就是这个
that I was talking about.
Nick 让你觉得和我谈话
And, Nick, I'm sorry if you feel
是一种惩罚 我很抱歉
a talk with me is some form of punishment.
Jack 我不是那个意思
Jack, that's not what I meant.
那可不一定 聊什么呢
Depends. What are we talking about?
我们在聊心理评估 老大
We are talking about psych evals, boss,
飓风Ziva造成的
in the wake of Hurricane Ziva.
不是强制性的评估
It's not a mandatory evaluation.
Vance只是强烈建议 如果有需要的话
Vance just strongly recommends that each of you
你们每个人都来我办公室聊聊
stop by my office if you need to talk.
我就算了 我没事
No need for me, I'm cool.
-我也是 -我也是
- Me, too. - Me three.
拿上装备 有具尸体在等我们
Gear up, then. We got a body.
大门对你也是一直敞开的 Gibbs
Uh, door's always open to you, too, Gibbs.
我很愿意倾听 如果你想
I'll be happy to listen if you want to...
-嗯 不 当然了 -去哪儿啊老大
- Yeah, no. Of course. - Where to, boss?
不远 我们走
It's close. Let's go.
真顺利啊
That went well.
有什么线索 Palmer
What do you got there, Palmer?
男性 身份不明 30多岁
We have an unidentified male, mid-30s,
被塞到了汽车底盘里
stuffed in the undercarriage.
撕裂挺严重啊
Pretty torn up.
大部分是因为路面
Yeah, by the road, mostly.
那些砂砾就像弹片一样
That gravel must hit like shrapnel.
把他脸上的塑料布都撕开了
Tore the plastic right off his face.
我希望是在他死之后发生的
I hope after he was dead.
也只能这么希望了 Nicholas
Uh, let's hope so, Nicholas.
大多数外伤都是在死后造成的
Most of those external wounds would have happened postmortem.
你很久没有出现场了 Ducky
It's your first crime scene in a... in a while, Ducky.
是的
Yes, well, it's
多亏这位受害者的位置
thanks to the convenience of
离我的停车位这么近
having a victim close to my parking spot.
你需要任何协助吗 Palmer医生
You need any assistance, Dr. Palmer?
谢谢 医生 但是不用了
Oh, thank you, Doctor, no. I'm good.
当然 看出来了
Yes, indeed you are.
嘿 Nick 去找司机
Hey, Nick, get the driver.
收到
Copy.
嘿 所以他是怎么进去的
Hey, so, how'd he get under there?
肯定不是意外
Well, it wasn't by accident.
我是说 有人给他用塑料布包起来
I mean, someone wrapped him up in this plastic
把他塞到了这些金属横梁上
and then wedged him above these metal crossbeams.
多久以前
How long ago?
根据尸体分解情况
Uh, based on decomp,
大概是两三天前
I'd say two, three days, maybe.
Lennyt在这儿
Uh, here's Lenny.
我 我发誓我不知道那个人是怎么跑到那儿去的
I-I swear I don't know how that guy got up under there.
你上周去哪儿了
Where you been this last week?
我天 昨天我在Burke
Oh, man, uh, yesterday I was in Burke
运送水电工程零件
delivering plumbing supplies.
前天 我把一栋活动住房♥从Sterling运到Rockville
Day before, I moved a mobile home from Sterling to Rockville.
周五 我把一车苹果从果园送到
Friday I-I hauled a load of apples from this orchard
Fairfax
over in Fairfax.
-我车上有运单 -我们需要
- I got a printout in the truck. - We need...
每个出发地 目的地
every pick-up, every drop-off,
还有中间每个停车休息点
every rest stop in between.
是的长官
Yes, sir.
果园这部分没说错
Well, orchard sounds right to me.
依据是什么
Based on what?
这些草
Based on these clumps of grass,
尸体上的泥巴土
dirt stuffed in with the body.
这个碎片是什么
What is this sliver?
看起来像玻璃 也可能是陶瓷
Looks like glass. Maybe ceramic.
里面还有吗
Any more in there?
嗯 还有更多 还有不少呢
Oh, yeah, there's more. There's lots more.
各种大小 形状 颜色
All sizes, shapes, colors.
可能是凶器吗
Possible murder weapon?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表