under every ass in this place,
那就去做好了
then so be it.
我全力支持你
You have my full support.
主任 谢谢你
Thank you, Director.
但你最好是对的
But you better be right.
Hines小姐 爱情和忠诚会让人盲目
Love and loyalty can be blinding, Miss Hines.
如果我们不小心 我们就会为错误的人而战
If we're not careful, we go to war for the wrong people.
相信我
And trust me,
你不会希望通过错误的教训来学会这一课的
that's one lesson that you don't want to learn the hard way.
话虽如此 我还要再问你一次
Now, that being said, I'm gonna ask you one more time:
你100%确定Dante Brown是无辜的吗
Are you 100% sure that Dante Brown is innocent?
不要回答
Don't answer that.
Kasie 很抱歉 但是
Kasie, I'm sorry, but there's, uh,
你需要看一些东西
something you need to see.
你看起来不高兴
You don't look happy.
你有什么要告诉我的吗
Is there anything you want to tell me?
没关系 反正我也不会相信你
Doesn't matter. It's not like I would believe you anyway.
这并不能说明我是个凶手
That doesn't make me a killer.
没错 但这说明你是一个骗子
No, but it does make you a liar.
你还撒了什么谎
What else have you lied about?
Kasie 对不起
I'm sorry, Kasie.
你为什么要骗我
Why did you lie to me?
如果NCIS知道Trey确实袭击了我
If NCIS knew that Trey really did attack me,
就会更确信我是有罪的了
I'd look guilty as hell.
就算那样 也不会像现在这样更像罪犯
Not as guilty as you do now.
我以为这是我反驳警卫的话
Thought it'd be my word against the guard's.
你怎么会不知道 每个监狱
How could you not know every prison
都有监控系统呢
has a surveillance system?
我以为Trey在摄像机
I thought that Trey attacked me
视野之外的地方袭击了我
in a spot that was outside the camera view.
是啊 也许你应该别再自以为是了
Yeah, maybe you should stop thinking.
我明白了 我搞砸了
I get it, I screwed up.
又一次搞砸了 我们以前也遇见过这种情况
Again. We've been here before.
Dante 什么时候才能结束
When's this gonna stop, Dante?
我冒着失去工作的危险来保护你
I risked my job to protect you.
这对你来说没有意义吗
Does that even matter to you?
当然有
Of course it does.
但是你知道我在警♥察♥手里经历了什么
But you know what I've been through with cops.
他们用枪指着我把我拖出了我的房♥子
And they pulled me out of my house at gunpoint,
所以 是的 我很害怕
so, yeah, I was scared.
但你不仅骗了他们 还骗了我
But you didn't just lie to them, you lied to me.
Kasie 你就是他们一员
You are them, Kasie!
你就是他们一员
You are them.
我首先是你的朋友
I'm your friend first.
所以你可以相信我
So you can trust me.
Kasie 比起被关在监狱里
Kasie, I regret
我更后悔对你撒了谎
lying to you more than I resent sitting in this chair.
我知道我伤害了你 这很糟糕
I know that I hurt you, and it sucks,
因为对我来说没有人比你更重要
because nobody matters to me more than you do.
Kasie 你知道我是怎样的人
Kasie, you know the real me.
哦 老兄 我不知道 我不知道那是不是真的了
Oh, man, I don't, I don't know if that's true anymore.
你很清楚我不是凶手
You know damn well I ain't no killer.
请不要让一个错误
Please don't let one mistake
抹去25年的友谊
just erase 25 years of friendship.
Dante 你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me, Dante?
只是一点点信念
Just a little faith.
因为你和我都知道没有你的帮助
'Cause you and I both know that without your help,
我将在这里度过余生
I'm gonna rot in here for the rest of my life.
NCIS查清了你给我的那些名字
NCIS cleared the names you gave me.
怎么样 所以
Okay? So...
名单上没有人陷害你
nobody on that list framed you.
这意味着我们 我们没线索了
Which means that we are... we're all out of leads.
所以你放弃我了吗
So you giving up on me?
没
No.
Dante 我永远不会放弃你
I'll never give up on you, Dante.
我永远不会停止爱你
And I'll never stop loving you.
但我得走了 因为
But I got to go 'cause, um,
Theo没人陪
Theo's all alone.
你能告诉他我爱他吗
Can you tell my boy I love him?
好的 我会的 呃
Yeah, I will, and, um...
他知道
he knows.
谢谢你 再一次照顾他
Thank you for taking care of him... again.
我们互相照顾
Yeah, we're-we're taking care of each other.
-McGee 我们在做什么 -你什么意思
- What are we doing, McGee? - What do you mean?
我们找到那个人了 我们逮捕了他
We found the guy. We made the arrest.
为什么我们还在调查这个案子
Why are we still looking in this case?
唔 你要问Gibbs
Uh, you'd have to ask Gibbs.
问Gibbs什么
Ask Gibbs what?
McGee想知道
Well, McGee wants to know
为什么我们还在调查Quichera的案子
why we're still looking into the, uh, Quichera case?
听着 你怕我们弄错了吗
Look, are you afraid that we got it wrong?
还是因为是Kasie的朋友 我们才再三确认
Or are we just triple-checking because it's Kasie?
两者都有 有什么新消息
Both. Update.
好吧 好吧 我重新询问了Trey的朋友们
All right, well, I re-interviewed Trey's buddies.
和以前一样的说法
Same stories as before.
我不认为他们隐瞒了什么
I don't think they're hiding anything.
McGee 继续
McGee, go.
发现Trey有几次我们之前不知道的斗殴
Found a couple scuffles Trey had that we didn't know about,
但他打过的人还在监狱里
but the guys he fought are still locked up.
Gibbs 我已经准备好了
Gibbs, I'm all up for crossing T's and dotting I's.
我为Kasie
I feel bad for Kasie,
正在经历的一切感到难过
what she's going through right now,
但我很确定我们找到对人了
but I'm pretty sure we got the right guy.
我不这么认为 Gibbs
I'm not. Gibbs.
你需要听听这个
You need to hear this.
嘿 Bishop.
Hey, Bishop.
你是对的 Dante没有杀Trey
You were right. Dante didn't kill Trey.
那是谁干的
Then who did?
有人试图阻止Trey说话
Someone who was trying to keep Trey from talking.
关于什么
About what?
他在监狱里和一个
Well, he was laundering money on the inside
叫Grant的囚犯洗钱
with some inmate named Grant.
所以我们认为是Grant下令杀掉他
And so we think this Grant guy ordered the hit.
等等 你怎么知道这些的
Wait, how do you know all this?
Gibbs让我听了
Gibbs has had me listening
好几天监狱里的电♥话♥ 所以
to the prison phone calls for days, so...
他让你干这个吗
He has?
听着 和Dante谈谈
Yeah, look, talk to Dante,
看看"Grant"这个名字对他是否有意义
find out if the name "Grant" means anything to him.
好的 这就办
Yeah, on it.
哦 Bishop 谢谢你
Oh, and, Bishop, thank you.
真不敢相信
I can't believe there are
在同一座监狱里竟然有13个人叫Grant
13 guys named Grant in the same prison.
这么多的Grant 这么少的时间
So many Grants, so little time.
幸亏他不叫Smith
At least he's not a Smith.
我们可以把Greg Grant
Well, we can cross both Greg Grant
和Alden Grant从名单上划掉
and Alden Grant off the list because
因为他们在过去的十年里都被单独囚禁
they spent the last decade in solitary.
Louis Grant 也出局了
Louis Grant is out, too.
他几周前才被处理过
He was only processed in a few weeks ago.
嗯 那就结束了 我们Grants都出局了
Well, then that's a wrap. We're all out of Grants.
检查员工
Check the employees.
已经这么做了 没有找到任何东西
Already did. Didn't find anything.
那供应商呢
What about vendors?
呃
Um...
没错 是有个叫Grant的
Yeah, there is one Grant.
Noel Grant
Noel Grant.
负责清洗监狱全部衣服的
Contracted to handle all of the prison's...
-供应商 -是的
- Laundry. - Yeah.
对 他主管着一个叫做Press 'N专业清洗的
Yeah, he runs a commercial service
商业服务机构
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表