and I found a strand of hair.
-可能是凶手的 -它和箭尾的羽毛
- Could be our killer's. - Yeah, it was tangled up
缠在一起留在了箭的末端
amongst the feathers at the end of the arrow.
居然会发生这事
How does that happen?
来 我演示给你们看
Oh, here, let me show you.
哦 别别别
Whoa! No, no, no!
你直接说就行了
You know, you can just tell us.
当凶手拉弓的时候
Oh. Well, when the killer pulled the bow back,
箭尾一定会擦过他们的头
the end of the arrow must've brushed against their head,
所以扯下了一缕头发
yanked up a strand of their hair.
喔 太棒了
Oh, that's fantastic.
Stacy是海军 这意味着我们已经有了她的DNA
Stacy's in the Navy. That means we already have her DNA on file,
我们只要和
so we just match it against
这头发的DNA作对比就知道她是不是凶手了
the DNA on the hair and see if we've got our killer.
是的 可是没那么容易
Yeah, unfortunately, it won't be that easy.
Kasie发现的头发
The hair that Kasie found
-没有发根部分 这就意味着... -没有DNA
- was not attached to a root, which means... - Doesn't have DNA.
是的 但是头发上有染发剂
Right, but what it does have is hair dye.
凶手用一种独特的有机染发剂
The killer uses a unique organic dye
是从指甲花中提取的
made from a henna plant.
所以 如果Stacy用同一种染发剂 那我们就能匹配上了吗
So, if Stacy uses the same dye, then we have a match?
-正确 -但是你忘了什么
- Correct. - You're forgetting something.
我们需要Stacy的头发去做比对
We need Stacy's hair to match it.
而且我感觉她不会愿意提供的
And something tells me she won't give it willingly,
而且我们也不太可能拿得到搜查令
and we might have a hard time getting a warrant.
噢 我们不需要搜查令
Oh, we don't need a warrant.
-我们有个内线 -不
- We have a man on the inside. - No.
Nick说得对 Phil可以和Stacy约会
Nick is right. Phil could go on a date with Stacy
然后拿到头发样给我们
and get a hair sample for us.
不 不可能
No, not happening.
考虑到我们的获取方式 法庭不会承认这份证据的
Wouldn't be admissible in court, given how we obtained it.
不 我们不会这么做
No, we're not doing this.
但是如果匹配成功的话 我们可以以此来质问她
But if it matches and we use it to confront her...
可能足够以此来逼她自己认罪
It may be good enough to rattle a confession out of her.
我不会将自己的朋友置于危险境地 好吗
I am not putting my friend in danger, okay?
如果Stacy真是凶手
If Stacy is our killer,
只要她没被捕 Phil本身就处境很危险了
every minute she's out there, Phil's already in danger.
真不错 朋友们 我保证我不会让你们失望的
Okay, this is great, guys. I promise I won't let you down.
拿到她的头发后马上就走
Just grab a sample of her hair and get out.
好的 呃 问题是
Okay. Uh, question:
-我能带枪吗 -不能
- Do I get to carry a gun? - No.
好吧 天呐 就只是问问
Okay, geez, just asking.
好了 Phil 从现在起我们会在车里
All right, Phil, now, we're gonna be watching and listening
监视和监听你 这支笔里藏着一个小话筒
from the car here. This pen has a microphone hidden inside.
但凡你遇到一点问题
If you get into any trouble at all,
说一个词 我们就会来救你
say the word, we'll be there.
就好像暗号♥吗
Like a code word?
好的 让我想想 呃 比如
Okay, let's see, uh, how about, um,
苹果派 金桔
pineapple? Kumquat?
或者更像间谍的词 比如 绊脚石
Or something more spy-like, like, uh, tread stone.
或者谜 或者黑水
Or enigma? Oh, Blackwater.
就随便选一个
Just pick a word.
好吧 算盘吧 算盘
Okay, all right. Abacus, abacus.
我是个会计 这样好记一些
I'm an accountant. It's easiest to remember.
况且什么都不会发生 我不会用到它的
Besides, nothing's gonna happen. I'm not gonna need it anyway.
我告诉过你 Stacy是无辜的
I told you, Stacy's innocent.
她没杀他们俩
She didn't kill those two guys.
其实是三个
Three, actually.
我们觉得她 呃 可能也杀了她的丈夫
We believe that she, uh, may have killed her husband, too.
三个吗
Three?
是的 祝你好运 Phil
Yeah. Good luck, Phil.
三个
Three.
不要拘束
Make yourself comfortable.
晚饭很快就好了
Dinner shouldn't be much longer.
-我都等不及了 -嗯哼
- Ah, can't wait. - Mm-hmm.
嗯
Mm.
坦白说 我还是有点惊讶的
You know, frankly, I'm a little surprised
在你的朋友这么评价我之后你还来和我吃饭
you're here after what your friend said about me.
哦 Gibbs就是那样 他 呃 他总是喜欢
Oh, that's just Gibbs. He, uh, he accuses people
指控别人是凶手
of murder all the time.
我知道他是你朋友 但实话说
I know he's your friend, but honestly,
我不知道你怎么会觉得他很好的
I don't know what you see in him.
那种无情的盯人的眼神
I mean, that steely gaze
和惜字如金的乏味
and "man of a few words" routine.
他是装样子给谁看呢
Who's he kidding?
真的会有人吃他那一套吗
Does that actually work on anyone?
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
我不管别人怎么说 他根本没那么帅
I don't care what people say, he's not that handsome.
你知道吗
You know?
完全赞同
Totally agree.
在他那样对我之后 他该庆幸我没有起诉他
And after the way he treated me, he's lucky I don't sue his ass.
我确信他只是在做好自己的本职工作而已
I'm sure he was just doing his job.
是的 但你并不信他那套鬼话 对吗
Yeah, but you don't believe him, right?
我是说 不然你就不敢过来了
I mean, that's why you're here.
是的 当然
Right. Of course.
因为 Phil 如果我们要在一起
'Cause, Phil, if this is gonna work,
我们一定要相互信任
we've got to have trust.
我没法跟不支持我的人谈恋爱
I can't be with anyone who doesn't have my back.
百分百赞同
I couldn't agree more.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你为什么拿着我的梳子
Why are you holding my brush?
我在 呃
I was, um...
呃 我在
Uh, I was...
-我在 -梳头发吗
- I was... - Brushing your hair?
苹果派
Pineapple.
什么
What?
呃 不 等等 呃 绊脚石
Uh, no, wait, uh, tread stone.
噢 我天 暗号♥
Oh, damn it. Code word.
暗号♥ 暗号♥
Code word. Code word!
听起来Phil遇到麻烦了 我们要进去吗
Sounds like Phil's in trouble. Should we go inside?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
把梳子还给我
Give me my brush.
你真认为我是凶手吗
Did you really think I could be a murderer?
把这交给你的朋友们
Give that to your friends
去做DNA检测吧
for their DNA test.
我再也不想见到你了
I don't ever want to see you again.
滚出去
Get out of here.
无辜的吗
Innocent?
Kasie测了两遍 Stacy的头发不匹配
Kasie ran the test twice. Stacy's hair is not a match.
可怜的Phil
Poor Phil.
可怜的我们 我们其中要有人去告诉Gibbs
Poor us. Now one of us has to tell Gibbs
我们失去了唯一的嫌疑人
that we lost our only suspect.
-噢 是啊 祝你好运 -什么
- Oh, yeah, good luck with that. - What?
哦 当然不 我不要去告诉他
Oh, hell no, I'm not gonna be the one to tell him.
-他已经知道了 -嘿
- He already knows. - Hey,
Gibbs 呃 你和Phil谈过了吗 他还好吗
Gibbs, uh, you talk to Phil? How's he handling it?
他不好 Stacy不肯回他电♥话♥了
He's not. Stacy won't return his calls.
你能怪她吗
Well, can you blame her?
我都以为她是连环杀人凶手
We all thought she was a serial killer.
这是我见过最糟糕的情人节了
Worst Valentine's ever.
关注Wales和Olson 找出其它联♥系♥
Focus on Wales and Olson. Find another link.
我们最好尽快 老大
Well, we better do it fast, boss.
我接到了市警♥察♥局Logan探长的电♥话♥
I got a call from Detective Logan at MPD.
他的上级正在争夺执法权
His superiors are rumbling about jurisdiction.
他们想要把Olson的尸体和证据拿回去
They want Olson's body and the evidence back.
尽可能的拖住他们
Hold them off long as you can.
-Kaise 好的 马上下来 -Gibbs
- Kasie. Yeah. On my way down. - Gibbs.
-Kase 有什么收获没有 -哦 抱歉 Gibbs
- Kase, what do you got? - Oh, sorry, Gibbs.
在等你的时候
While I was waiting for you,
我帮Sloane干了点私活
I was working on a little side project for Sloane.
是Sloane让你做的吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表