that SECNAV wants this case closed yesterday?
如果我们不尽快解决这个问题
If we don't button this up soon,
我们会有麻烦的
we're gonna have a problem.
我们已经有一个了。
We already have one.
一个100磅的问题
A hundred-pound problem.
我在中学就演奏长号♥了
So, I played trombone in middle school,
一周前 我决定再学一次
and after this past week,
I decide to pick it up again.
I do love that slide.
好吧 在你和尼克的短笛
Well, between you and Nick's piccolo,
可以组建自己的乐队
-问题是
you can start your own band.
- Problem is,
我不知道该用哪支长号♥
I didn't know which trombone to get,
所以我决定用我在
so I decided to just order the same trombone
犯罪现场处理过的那支长号♥
I had processed from the crime scene.
好吧 有什么进展吗
Okay, is this going somewhere?
这它
It is.
因为那时我才注意到
Because that's when I noticed
犯罪现场的长号♥
the crime scene trombone case was
比我刚买♥♥的那个重十磅
ten pounds heavier than the one I just bought.
你一定买♥♥了另一个型号♥
You must have bought a different model.
不 我检查了三遍 犯罪现场的长号♥
Nope. I triple-checked, and the crime scene trombone
不是唯一超重的
wasn't the only thing that was heavier.
我查过制♥造♥商的规格
I looked up the manufacturer's specs
for all the instruments and cases,and lo and behold,
所有的乐器和箱子
they were all heavier.
都超重了
超重了100磅
A hundred pounds heavier?
嗯哼 唯一的解释
Mm-hmm. And the only way
that could happen
就是隐藏了东西
is if something else was
in those cases.
某些东西隐藏的很好
Well, something must
have been hidden pretty well,
我们都没有找到
because we didn't find it.
在经常出国的情况下
And who hides things really well
谁能把东西♥藏♥好
in cases that travel routinely
across international borders?
-走私犯
-叮叮叮
- Smugglers!
- Ding, ding, ding!
嘿 Jack 你查到了什么
Jack, hey.You got something?
我愿意 为我的分心道歉
I do. And I apologize for being distracted.
但是 嗯 当Kasie 告诉我 关于重量差异
But, um, when Kasie told me
about the weight discrepancies,
我又看了一眼乐队简介
I took another look at the band profiles
看看是否有人被标记为可能的走私犯
to see if anyone flagged as a possible smuggler.
答应 使我比以前更加聪明
Say yes--
make me feel even more clever than I already do.
没错没错 立Flag
Yes. Yes. Someone flagged.
某人的亲戚因走私入狱
Someone who has two cousins
in jail for smuggling
他完全可以把违♥禁♥品♥偷偷
and who is in a perfect position to sneak contraband
带进带出那些乐器箱
in and out of those instrument cases.
小心点 别把这些箱子扔出去
Careful. Don't want
to throw your back out.
设备很重 嗯
Equipment is heavy, huh?
这就是工作
That's the job.
我明白
I got it.
就像John Warren那样
Just like you got John Warren?
嘿 那是个意外
Hey. That was an accident.
我没有时间转弯
I didn't have time to swerve.
不过 你确实有时间给他下毒
You did have time to poison him, though.
等等 不 那也是个意外
Oh, wait, no, that was an accident, too.
因为你真正的目标是Hannah
'Cause your real target was Hannah.
还记得她吗
Remember her?
我为什么要杀Hannah
Why would I want to kill Hannah?
因为她要推动乐队去欧洲一年
Because she was pushing the band
to go to Europe for a year.
会破坏
Which would have destroyed
你在南美洲的走私
your smuggling operation in South America.
走私吗
Smuggling operation?
我在走私什么
What am I smuggling?
让我们看看 朋友
Let's take a look, amigo.
法国圆号♥应该有20磅重吗
French horn should weigh about 20 pounds?
让我们看看
Let's see.
大约26磅
It's about 26.
噢 不 它大约27磅
Oh, no, it's about 27.
让我们看看里面的东西
Let's see if there's a prize inside.
Huh.
你知道我看到了什么吗
You know what I see?
让你难堪
Egg on all your faces.
Nick 你闻到了什么
You smell something, Nick?
是的
Yep.
催化转化器
The catalytic converter
在我老爸76年的野马上
on my dad's '76 Mustang.
哦 我知道那味道 任何地方 宝贝——那是铑
Oh, I'd know that smell
anywhere, baby-- that's rhodium.
它是催化转化器的主要材料
It's the chief component in a catalytic converter.
我喜欢他说话时的那种自信
I love the confidence with which he says something
这对我来说完全没有意义
that makes absolutely no sense to me.
它是一种贵金属
It's a precious metal that's also used
也用于核反应堆和珠宝
in nuclear reactors and jewelry.
价值相当于其黄金重量的两倍
Worth twice as much as its weight in gold.
乐器经理把箱子的
So, the equipment manager
was swapping out the linings
衬里换成镀铑
of the cases with rhodium plating?
没错 在这种情况下 他没有走私任何东西
Yep. He wasn't smuggling
something in the cases.
-确实是这样
-只要去一趟
- It was the cases.
- In a single trip
南美 这支乐队可以带回
to South America,the band could carry home
100多万美元的违♥禁♥品♥
over a million dollars of contraband.
是的 所以当Hannah McClain试图把乐队搬到欧洲时
Yeah, so when Hannah McClain tried
to move the band to Europe,
乐器经理不得不做点什么
the equipment manager had to do something.
他向犯罪网络寻求毒药
He reached out to his criminal networks for poison.
剩下就是人尽皆知的事情了
And the rest is history.
我想Gibbs回来一定会很高兴的,嗯
I guess Gibbs is gonna be pretty
happy when he gets back, huh?
他会的 我花了那么多时间来
Yeah, he will be. I'm just bummed
解决这个案子 真郁闷
I burned through all
my alone time solving this case.
来吧 伙计们 我们要迟到了
Come on, guys,we're gonna be late.
别喋喋不休了
Time to stop jabbering.
很高兴乐队邀请我们
So kind of the band to invite us.
嘿 瞧Gibbs回来了
Hey, look. Gibbs is back.
从哪
From where?
Hey.
Hey.
你钓到鲟鱼了吗
Did you catch any sturgeon?
喝拿铁吗
Drink any lattes?
我做了 但不如我愿
I did, but it didn't go as I hoped.
我听说了
Yeah. I heard.
Ducky告诉我了
Ducky filled me in.
Faith可能病了
Faith could be sick,
而我还是完全不适合
and-and I'm still completely cut out.
但她让你去见她
But she asked for you to meet her.
因为她需要信息 就是这样
Because she needed information.
That's it.
通过电子邮件就可以了
Could've done that over e-mail.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Emily怎么样
How's Emily?
她挺好
She's okay.
现在
For now.
发生了什么事
What happened?
女士们 先生们 我们要演奏一首歌♥
Ladies and gentlemen,we're going to play a song
这对我们意义重大
that means a lot to us,
对我们失去的人的颂歌♥
an ode to someone we lost.
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第8集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表