Have you been to Cairo before?
他有点害羞
He's a little shy.
我常跟他说 小心陌生人之类的
All that "stranger danger" I teach him.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
好吧
Okay then.
为什么不让你做一下x光检查呢
Why don't we have you go on through the X-ray.
-走吧 伙计 -先生 等一下
- Off you go, buddy. - Sir, hold right here.
对不起 把你的包拿下来
Sorry. Take off your bag.
去做吧
Go ahead.
走回来一下
Come on back.
你口袋里有什么东西吗
Anything in your pockets?
有什么硬币吗 你的皮带有金属扣吗
Any change? You wearing a belt?
请扫描一下
Scan, please.
嗯
Mm.
这个东西从哪来的
Where the hell did that come from?
你什么意思 爸爸
What do you mean, Dad?
你说让我帮你拿着的
You told me to hold it for you.
NCIS
NCIS.
-去蒙特利尔的飞机在哪里 -她没问题
- Where's the flight to Montreal? - She's okay.
我们在找一对旅行的父子
We're looking for a father and son traveling together.
Phineas
Phineas!
Jethro Gibbs
Jethro Gibbs!
嘿
Hey.
哦 我们找到你了 找到了
Oh, got you. We got you.
哦 你要挤坏我的骨头了
Ow, you're crushing my ribs.
你还好吗
You okay?
你还好
You're okay.
-他伤害你了吗 -他试图这么做
- Did he hurt you? - He tried to.
-但是我制止了他 -什么 你什么意思 你怎么做到的
- But I stopped him. - Wait, what do you mean? How?
第九条规矩 总是带把刀
Rule nine: always carry a knife.
就像你告诉我的
Just like you told me.
-你真的惹上事儿了 Victor -嘿 嘿 嘿
- Oh, you really messed up, Victor. - Hey, hey, hey. Just keep
别动手 我的律师马上就来
your hands to yourself. My lawyer's already on his way.
-是真的吗 -不是
- Is that true? - No.
我们还没给任何人打电♥话♥
We haven't called anyone.
-又一个谎话 哈 -去死吧
- Another lie, huh? - Go to hell.
这是什么
What's this?
给你上司的
That's for your boss.
这样你的上司可以找到我
So your boss can find me.
找你干嘛
Find you for what?
-为了这个 -哇 哇
- For this. - Whoa, whoa!
嘿 嘿 嘿 别 这样
Hey, hey, hey. No, no, no.
他不值得你这样做
He's not worth it.
是的 苹果派
Yeah, Apple Pie
来救场了 是吗
to the rescue, huh?
反正不是救你的
Not to you, anyway.
我当时只是很生气 Jethro Gibbs
I was just so mad, Jethro Gibbs,
还有害怕
and scared.
我不知道该怎么做 还有哪里可以去
I didn't know what to do or where else to go.
我知道
I know.
有时候我们大家都会有这样的感觉
We all feel like that sometimes.
你有理由这么做
You had a good reason.
我当时不应该问的
I shouldn't have asked.
你知道 问能不能和你住一起
You know, to move in with you.
你和我 Phin 我们经历了很多事
You and me, Phin, we've been through a lot.
我不想给你许下任何 我不能遵守的诺言
And I don't want to make you any promise I can't keep.
你自己走了很长的一段路
You made it a long way on your own.
我是说 又是自行车又是公交车
I mean, the-the bike and the bus
还去了费城
and Philly.
还在想 嗯
Still think your, uh...
你住在费城的阿姨吗
your aunt lives in Philly?
我希望能去
I was hoping.
我记事起就跟Micki阿姨和George叔叔
I was with Aunt Micki and Uncle George
住在一起
since before I can remember.
直到他们不想要我
Until they didn't want me anymore.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
谁说的他们不想要你了
Who told you that?
妈妈说的
Mom did.
嘿 Phin
Hey, Phin.
也许她这样告诉你
Maybe she only told you that
是为了不让你太想他们
so you wouldn't miss them so much.
没什么用
It didn't work.
每当妈妈生气还有不得不离开的时候 我都会想他们
I think about them every time Mom got mad or had to go away.
我希望 一旦他们听到发生了什么
I was hoping, once they heard what happened
如果我答应我会很乖
and if I promised to be good,
他们就会带我回去
they might take me back.
哦 我有一种感觉 他们会的
Oh, I have a feeling they would.
Micki阿姨
Aunt Micki?
-Phineas 宝贝 -他在这儿
- Phineas. Honey. - There he is.
哦
Oh!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你知道我们
You know there hasn't been
每时每刻都在想你
a moment that we haven't missed you.
但是妈妈跟我说
But Mom said...
不 她错了 甜心
No. She was mistaken, sweetheart.
我们每天都为此刻祈祷
We've prayed every day for this day.
你长大了 Phin
You got so big, Phin.
你也是 George叔叔
You, too, Uncle George.
来吧 来个大拥抱
Come on. Bring it in.
哦
Oh.
你怎么找到他们的
How did you find them?
奇迹总会发生
Miracles happen.
爸爸说 来找我们啊Tim叔叔
Daddy says come visit, Uncle Tim,
这样我就可以和兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥一起玩了
so I can meet my cousins and play.
可爱
Cute kid.
可爱 她超级超级可爱
Cute? She's adorable.
-Delilah从来没去过巴黎 -我去过
- Delilah's never been to Paris. - I have,
如果你在双胞胎的事上需要任何帮助
if you need any help with the twins.
我就是说说
I am just saying.
爸爸说 来找我们啊Tim叔叔
Daddy says come visit, Uncle Tim...
Gibbs说 你今天的成就
Gibbs says great things about you, Jack Sloane.
太棒了 Jack Sloane
And from what you accomplished today...
嘿 正是今天这样的日子
Hey, it's days like these
让那些糟糕的时间都变得有意义 对吧
that make the bad days worthwhile, right?
说得好
You can say that again.
谢谢你照顾着他的内心
Thank you for taking care of his heart.
啊哈
Ah.
我们照顾彼此
We take care of each other's.
你要照顾好你自己
You take good care of yours.
嗯哼 还有谢谢你这么快帮我安排航♥班♥
Mm-hmm. And thank you for arranging my flight so quickly,
主任 告诉Ducky
Director. Tell Ducky
我安顿下来会打电♥话♥给他
that I will call him when I am settled.
会的
Will do.
上帝保佑你 David探员
Godspeed, Agent David.
说顺嘴了 Ziva
Old habits. Ziva.
照顾好自己
Take care.
你也是
You, too.
走吧
Let's go.
你的战车已经整装待发
Your chariot awaits.
送你去机场吗 这可真是够朋友
A ride to the airport? Now, that is a real friend.
哦 我会收她钱的
Oh, I'm charging her.
祝你好运 传奇人物
Bonne chance, légende.
啊 Kasie 我的朋友 你真好
Ah, très gentil, Mon Amie Kasie.
哦
Oh.
谢谢
Merci, I think.
Torres探员 请到这里来一下
Agent Torres, come over here, please.
如果我的孩子失踪了
If my child ever went missing,
上帝保佑 我会先来找你帮忙
God forbid, you'd be the person I'd want searching.
好的 谢谢
Well, thanks.
我唯一的遗憾是 我们再也不会有机会对决了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表